post your prediction for mas in sc 2013

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by limsy, Mar 29, 2013.

1. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    I just found this thread and the party is over? :eek:

So end of the road for mas team

and lets see who is/are going to be fired :D

2. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Who cares 'national support', 'people abandoning all care and support' etc...as long as the ringgit keeps rolling in, these chaps are laughing all the way to the bank, 'real loss' you got to be kidding, this is big business and business is goooood lah:D

Nobody gets fired, business as usual, the dough keeps rolling in:p...TKH is looking for a scapegoat, is it that INA chap who just joined to train TBH/KKK got the big stick this time? Everyone parties on, SC is hopeless anyway, CHN already took the trophy home, if you don't believe me, just go to Putra Stadium and you can see the Cup is gone:D
    It is so unfortunate that MAS lost early and KO, otherwise MAS gonna knock CHN silly and I agree with RS CHN stand no chance against our Boleh team:D

3. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    The bold part :
    How did you know? Did you go to the stadium?

I went there and met LYB. He told me they left the trophy in China. No point bringing it here and pay that extra cost. :D

4. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer

5. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

6. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    hehe
    he will get some news coverage.

7. forest

forest Regular Member

Engineer

8. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    i can't believe we BC fans know more about badminton players than BAM themselves....seriously...they didn't even knew who olga konon and how good she was?

9. eaglehelang

10. soulpx

soulpx Regular Member

Trader
    we are so happy mas lost. we should organize a party :p

11. forest

forest Regular Member

Engineer
    Sorry to inform you that all the Champagne in Malaysia has sold out ! No more stock ! :D

12. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    hehe
    how can businessman understand thing about badminton?
    when talk about achievement,nadzmi said bam earn greater revenue than before he takeover
    what a joke:p

13. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    NST,

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS: Kien Keat-Boon Heong will see action in Guangzhou
    KOO Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong can look forward to the World Championships in August as their form, even in its current pathetic state, is of no issue.
    National doubles coach Tan Kim Her is sticking with them and the 2006 Asian Games gold medallists will be in Guangzhou, even if it will be just to make up the numbers.
    Kim Her's argument was that BAM's executive committee (exco) made the decision but isn't he the coach and hasn't Boon Heong admitted that he has lost confidence?
    This has prompted Kim Her to consider fielding either Tan Wee Kiong-Hoon Thien How or Goh V Shem-Lim Khim Wah for today's do-or-die Group C clash with Germany.
    "Boon Heong has lost confidence and after the defeat to Taiwan (on Sunday), it will be hard for them. I have to choose between Thien How-Wee Kiong and V Shem-Khim Wah for the remaining ties," said Kim Her.
    "I will not reveal who will be fielded but after having spoken to Kien Keat-Boon Heong after the Taiwan match, we have to look at other options.
    "As for Kien Keat-Boon Heong, they will be together until the World Championships as it was a decision taken by the BAM exco and I don't want to dispute that.
    "I am ready to accept whatever decision BAM makes after the World Championships and both players also appear ready for any eventuality."
    It will be a decision that will be made after one year as there were calls that the pair be either split or dropped completely from the national squad after last year's London Olympics.
    Instead, they were set the unrealistic target of making this year's World Championships final and blaming Kien Keat-Boon Heong alone for their woeful form is not fair.
    BAM and Kim Her -- as the doubles chief coach -- are equally to blame for allowing the pair to drop as low as they have.

Read more: SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair - Badminton - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/sports/badmin...-stands-by-fading-pair-1.283088#ixzz2U2dsTtzo

14. eaglehelang

Why no more stock?? I thought many people more interested in other issues, not badminton;);)

15. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    candle no more stock. not sure about champagne

16. forest

forest Regular Member

Engineer
    I dun mean that ! You know, we are same boat ! :p

17. Jonc108

Jonc108 Regular Member

My Chinese friend sent me the link of a Malaysia media (as below).

After MAS' loss to Germany, LCW said Sudirman Cup is always not regard as important nor of any concern by Malaysians, for Malaysians, only Thomas Cup is important.

LCW also said that SC is also not regarded as important nor of any concern by many countries now also....

(...... if so, why MAS host it this year??? And why MAS still lost to Germany who did not sent their no.1 MS and WS? I really smell the sour grapes...)

(forgive me if I didn't translate it good, anyone could correct me if anything wrong)

http://www.nanyang.com/node/535853?tid=500

李宗伟: 国人不重视苏杯
    体育新闻 体育 2013-05-23 08:03
    (吉隆坡22日讯)大马一哥李宗伟坦言,苏杯没有吸引足够多的球迷前来观战,与大马在苏杯成绩不佳有关,在大马观众心里,汤杯是最重要的。
    苏迪曼杯自5月19日在吉隆坡布特拉体育馆开赛至今,每天上座率略微有增加,但不会超过300人(排除工作人员、媒体、参赛队伍外),令能够容纳1万余人的体育馆看起来空荡荡的,就连有主队比赛的时候人数也没有太大的变化,更多观众在看完李宗伟之后就选择了退场。
    “很多参赛国主力没来”
    宗伟笑说:“我觉得每个人都有想法吧,大马在苏杯没有胜过,一路走来都只重视汤杯,因为十几年前我们赢得过汤杯,苏杯、尤泊杯都没看的。
    “其实,我个人觉得苏杯很多国家都不是很重视了,这是我个人的感觉,譬如印度连赛娜都没来,听说受伤了,是不是真的,我们不知道。你看,韩国这次好多人都没派来。德国男女单打都没有来主力,整个比赛都没有来,不知道为什么。”

#77 Jonc108, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  18. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    1) It's true. SC is not as important to M'sians as the Thomas Cup - 100% agree with LCW.

2) England didn't even bother coming, Thailand did the same in the past.

3) Why MAS host it? Definitely not because they think MAS got a good chance of winning. But the real reason you have ask who BWF invited to put the bid in.

4) Why MAS lost to Germany? Well it's pretty obvious that MAS ladies are not very strong. Have a look at the world rankings.

No big deal. I don't smell any sour grapes.

#78 Cheung, May 23, 2013
  19. bad's fan

bad's fan Regular Member

No big deal indeed. Instead, i just realized how important the cup is for China, Denmark, Germany, Indonesia, China Taipei, South Korea, Japan or Thailand, who fighting hard for win it in this year edition of SC.

Anyway, gauged by team performance for Malaysia in the recent few years, the most important cup for them should be The Axiata Cup huh? Because that's the only cup they fought tooth and nail for, and finally able to win one.

#79 bad's fan, May 23, 2013
  20. eaglehelang

1) Yup, it's true. Thomas Cup always more important. Whichever tournament that has some chance to win the title, SC is no chance. Same as Uber Cup. Many dont know Sudirman CUp is Mixed Team, keep asking why only 1 MD played & so on. Many are also confused why so many levels. In the current situation, even lesser interest, since it's just after the elections

3) From recent news, should be $$$$. BAM thought they can make money/profit. But, seems BWF will take 80% of the earnings, so Kenny Goh said next few years Msia will not bid for major tourneys anymore until the % change.
    4) Germany- Msia WS, WD weaker. Banking on XD, MS, MD. XD crumbled, that's it

#80 eaglehelang, May 23, 2013