APACS fan club

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by clearng, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Jimmy Ng

Jimmy Ng Regular Member

Sales Manager
    i.strung my F300 at 30ib nbg 95. it working well and very solid. it is a very powerful racket.

2. manbio

manbio New Member

engineer
    I'm intending to give fw300 a try. . Any reviews How is the performance when clearing back court n smashing? Thanks!

3. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

Hi, I have an apacs z series force ii and z ziggler, both are very good for the price. As mentioned before they are mid balanced and mid flex so nothing like the yonex version but they are very easy to use. I also use apacs virtuoso performance as my main rackets at the moment, they are very good value for money and not much more than the z ziggler.

4. RVStrike13

RVStrike13 Regular Member

Student
    Please excuse my ignorance and I am not sure if this has been posted any in this thread but why do some Apacs rackets nearly have the same name has certain Yonex rackets and also have some of the same designs.

5. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Those are clones and Apacs isn't the only thing that does that.

6. Dave1011

Dave1011 Regular Member

Yes Apacs along with Fleet, Ashaway and Tactic plus others do clone rackets which look and are named like Yonex rackets. In some cases they are reasonable quality for the cheap price but are usually mid flex and mid balance so not always similar specification as the yonex versions. These companies also produce there own series of rackets which are usually better quality than the clone rackets.

7. kimio77

kimio77 New Member

hye in new here..i think to buy apacs virtouso pro..i like offensive play.. first time to use apacs..any suggestion? and for the string,previous i just tight my racket 24lbs.. how bout apacs virtouso pro?
    tq

8. xeoreg

xeoreg Regular Member

New here, and recently got my first Apacs racket...a Lethal Light Power. I haven't had the chance to try it out yet but I hope I'll like it. I had the racket strung from an overseas seller and they didn't do a great job so I had it strung again from the stringer I usually use. I have always used low end Yonex rackets and it seems that the grommets on the Apacs racket is pretty fragile in comparison. Anyways if I like this racket I might potentially get another Apacs racket.

s26v4y.jpg

9. biatvaran

biatvaran New Member

Hi everybody.

I search for a racket for single player. I have already buy a Virtuoso performace but a little too stiff for me.

I have Nano fusion speed 755, I use actually and I buy (I will receive soon) a slayer 88 for double's matches.

What can you advice me to choose a racket for single play : I would like flex 8.5-9 (not more not less) and smash with powerful while keeping maneuverability.

thanks

Jonathan

10. Kasio

Kasio New Member

Hi everyone, does anyone had using lethal 727???... :)

11. onemok

onemok Regular Member

I also want to buy apacs lethal 727, any shop can offer to rm200? Please let me know

12. esa490

esa490 Regular Member

Can someone review the APACS Blend Pro and the Virtuoso Pro? They're up on the APACS Canada website and they seem to be the most top of the range rackets that APACS carries. Unfortunately they're kind of pricey I hope APACS doesn't continue this trend of 145$+ for their newer rackets.

13. kumokumo

kumokumo Regular Member

Looking for an even-balanced, stiff, 4U racket, any to recommend?

14. esa490

esa490 Regular Member

You can use the t200/300 they're pretty solid. But 3u I think

15. Pioee

Pioee Regular Member

Hello everyone! I am looking for a new apacs racket. My current go to racket at the moment is the apacs L50 and I am looking for a new apacs racket which has the similar specs to the L50. Any recommendations?

16. phanlinhkhuong

phanlinhkhuong Regular Member

Badminton Shop Owner
    Lethal 70 is the one for you.

17. Pioee

Pioee Regular Member

I have already tried the L70 out and I agree, it is similar but a bit too head heavy for my taste actually. Is the L100 or L110 more similar to the L50 maybe?

18. coldtears0

coldtears0 New Member

hi those experienced ,may I ask about is there a apacs Slayer 889 exist?a real apacs or fake apacs?

19. nguyentien

nguyentien New Member

What rackets for girl in apacs ?
    My girlfriend have nfs 755 and she wants to change. Less lighter maybe is good.

20. BBEdrummerAK

BBEdrummerAK Regular Member

Warehouse schlub
    Yes!! The guys at that eBay store are great! I too use a NFS722 as my main racquet, and while despite having strong wrists and arms, I still sometimes struggle with good clears. But it honestly can be as much about technique as anything else. I get great smashes with it, and I like the control I have, using good ol' BG65s for the strings. My baddy group play predominately doubles, so it works great for that.
    I'm currently looking to try out the Nano 900 racquets, as my shoulders and arms are much stronger now, and it's easier to play with heavier racquets again. I had bad shoulder impingement issues when I got the NFS722, but that has long since cleared up now, and I'm looking to gain smashes I had about a decade ago when I was younger and more resilient to injuries. Haha ;):eek: