Yonex Sunrise INDIA Open SS 2015 - Entry List & DRAW

Discussion in 'Yonex Sunrise India Open / Maybank Malaysia Open 2' started by CLELY, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sh_shashi1

sh_shashi1 Regular Member

Student
    Again any info on tickets please ??

2. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Sorry.. No idea. I am far away from that place anyway.. Where do you put up?. Near the arena?

3. sh_shashi1

Student
    I will be in Delhi if the prices are like throw away . otherwise I won't go . since all other baddy events don't even recuire tickets in India as nobody really cares.

4. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

You feel sorry for WYH when I chided her indirectly (if you read it in the right context, if not then it's your problem)?

5. arjevo

arjevo Regular Member

student
    you know what justin, i didn't even asked for a justification. .and your context is always right i suppose then the rest of the members.

6. sh_shashi1

Student
    I don't think his real name is Justin IMO . has any body heared a Chinese person's name as Justin ?

7. Firas

Firas Regular Member

In WS, the rest of the world has caught up with China and that's good entertainment for the sports and hopefully more people from around the world would watch badminton and cheer their national players.

I guess that is what a lot of people around the world want to see and I'm sure the Chinese realises it too.

8. gopalprasad

gopalprasad Regular Member

Software Architect
    This is getting personal. Please refrain from passing such comments.

Evrybody is free to be a fan of any player, they might as well have their own logic about number ones or twos but please let it be with self. There are no places for iffs. Who knows if X player born 100 years back would have played now? Would he be really number one. Regardless, Who cares who you think is the real number one, for badminton its the bwf which decides and ranks player and yes it takes only performance into account as it should be. Every sport has it. A players mood and injuries are something that a player has to deal with if he has to be the best.

Having said that when I know(it has been proven) for when the time comes for the Olympics or big tournaments, that Gold would be taken by this player, nobody else can stop me from considering this player as the BEST of the lot. Note the difference this BEST of the lot player comes with certain conditions and might not be the real number one.

9. Sang Suantak

Sang Suantak Regular Member

Went last year and tickets were free. It only costs if you want to sit on the side where the players are, don't know how much though.

10. opruh

opruh Regular Member

Student
    Not all supporters of Chinese players must be Chinese themselves. Any person can support any player they want regardless of nationality.

11. Pirayeba67

Pirayeba67 Regular Member

Head hunter
    There are hundreds of Chinese who go by the name Justin. I am surprise that you are not aware that Chinese who are Christians like to adopt a Christian name in front of their surname like Michael Chang ( tennis star) , Jeremy Lin ( NBA star) , Karen Foo Kune ( Mauritian badminton star) and Julius Chan ( ex P Minister of Papua N G ) to name a few. I think Christian Indians do the same thing. I know of names like John Manickham and Stanley Kuppusamy.

You are right. I am not Spanish but I am a fan of CM.

12. Pirayeba67

Pirayeba67 Regular Member

Head hunter
    Oops I forgot. I am also a fan of Sayaka Takahashi, but TYT is my top favorite .

13. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Absolutely
    I am one of the biggest follower of Roger Federer alive on the planet but I am not from s'terland...

14. latecomer

latecomer Regular Member

selfemploy
    You will switch when a top 10 tennis MS player arrives in the scene from your country.

15. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    O don't think its possible in near future ;) at least not in MS :p

16. gopalprasad

gopalprasad Regular Member

Software Architect
    Neither anyone shows promise in WS.... in general if you are Indian you wont be able to see anyone in top in Tennis Singles.... Whereas Badminton has aplenty.... Root for Badminton. YAY! [:)][:D][:p]

17. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Yeah
    Its too ironical that on one hand we are carving for a decent doubles pair in badminton and boost about our singles OTOH the scenario is the other way round in Tennis..(everybody know you don't get much fame and money being a doubles star in tennis still we don't have any singles player )

18. sh_shashi1

Student
    I think we due respect that Asians are more suited to badminton being good at reflexes and wrist flexibility . This is also pointed out by Norten Frost and others . The use of wrist and delicate play of indians is evident in cricket and to a lesser extent in Hockey too as compared to Australians or England . We don't have good doubles in Badminton because its still second to single in terms of fame and we are good in badminton so we excel in single . In tennis since we are not that good single players are not at world standard and in doubles you can catch up because other good tennis nation don't give much emphasis to doubles .

19. Firas

Firas Regular Member

Badminton is very popular in India, especially in Mumbai and Delhi – a top 5 sports together with cricket, soccer and tennis. But its popularity and population does not seem to resonate with its success on the international stage. It looks like this may change in the future but many are debating whether it would be 2016 or 2106.

20. Sang Suantak

Sang Suantak Regular Member

How is your reply related to my post or i didn't get what you were trying to say? :D

#60 Sang Suantak, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.