Yonex Sunrise INDIA Open SS 2015 : SEMIFINALS (28th March 2015)

Discussion in 'Yonex Sunrise India Open / Maybank Malaysia Open 2' started by CLELY, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

XS has to neutralize KS at the net...

2. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

XS still falling for KS' tactics...

3. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

To counter KS fast flat pushes you must intercept quickly .

4. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    It's exhibition stuff by SK.

5. renbo

renbo Regular Member

last years I think they have met in India Grand Prix Gold, in the final. A very nice match if I recall. KS wasn't then the player he was soon to become, but perhaps XS' awakening is coming too?

6. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    XS delaying the inevitable but he has perform well.

7. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Match point for SK. 7 to be precise.

8. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    I think IND will take 2 titles tomorrow.

9. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Well, XS, know why you lost? Study , analyze and learn to anticipate KS shotmaking.

10. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

CBA's mistake in not sending Xue Song to more tournaments, he's still a bit raw for lack of experience whereas his opponent at 22 yrs old has longer experience and improved a lot after a few hard knocks.

11. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Yes in the absence of top China women singles players there is not much glory in women singles matches anymore. hope all the injured China players will healed quickly and continue to play well again. Although Xue Song lose 14-21, 13-21 to Srikanth today he did a good job here. He managed to play well before losing. His fighting spirit is good. no worries I believe Xue Song is still young and he can still improve from time to time.

12. lzhaol

lzhaol Regular Member

and the funny thing is Srikanth and Axelson will be taking part in the coming Olympics,wheras Xue is still playing Grand Prix events.

13. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Wow amazing. Unbelievable. Misaki MATSUTOMO / Ayaka TAKAHASHI Japan won Denmark Christinna PEDERSEN / Kamilla RYTTER JUHL 21-15 17-21 22-20 1:2.

Well this is unbelievable. Japan has really improved a lot. It is all thanks to Park Joo Bong the great and good coach. Congratulations to Park Joo Bong. Go.. Go.. go.. Park Joo Bong.

Well China still continue to dominate the doubles matches tomorrow. I am very sure China will win 3 gold medals in the men doubles, women doubles and mixed doubles matches tomorrow.

14. blabl

blabl Regular Member

That is why I say Xue Song will take time to improve. He is still very young. I believe if he gets everything right he may be the next Lin Dan replacement.

15. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    Well well well
    How aggressive and energetic KS looked today is a delight to watch
    I wish he does the same tomorrow
    SN and KS won CHN PSS together and created history I hope they do this tomorrow also and that to together ;)
    Really happy how KS, PV and others have came forward accompanying SN in this big tourneys
    The history has been created today it can recreated tomorrow all the best
    KS seems to be at his best the scorelines suggest KS's supremacy and great form( the match was difficult though)
    If KS performs the same VA second consecutive final's lose against his second consecutive match against KS tomorrow is inevitable.. All the best to all of them do your best...

16. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

If Viktor Axelsen hasn't learnt from his previous defeat to Srikanth, he will suffer the same fate tomorrow. It's like a fad, you've to latch onto it quickly and after a while when it's over, you move on to something else.

17. nilesh123

nilesh123 Regular Member

student
    You never know..God and his destiny can be on your side the very next day, and here we still have an entire year...
    At this current form of XS I don't find him loosing TS tamely.... Which LD did..
    CHN will be forced to sideline and ignore LD if he keep on upsetting his supporters, team, nation and giving a easy ride to next round to his opp...
    If this prolong (most probably it won't) and if CHN coaches think with their brain without looking at past and being emotional I don't find any reason of sending LD.. I know its hard to even imagine but yes this can come true

18. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Yup, it's so tough, unfair and disadvantageous to be a CHN junior player vis-a-vis their seniors. But I'm glad to say Li Yongbo the other day said he's going to develop younger players more due to the logjam of senior players as reported by RedShuttle.

19. Airos

Airos Regular Member

I am feeling very happy today. Both Saina and Srikanth won and Saina finally reached ranking of number 1. And I also felt very happy that Ratchanok won that incredible WS semis during RI vs CM.
    Love this girl RI. Although I want Saina to win tomorrow, I will not mind too much if RI wins. Besides, India and Thailand share common cultural roots, and we both do Namaste/Namaskar.(Although India is forgetting its own culture)

As for #1 ranking goes
    Jealous people will be jealous, but official ranking is only what counts. I can also make countless arguments like Li Xuerui only became #1 because Susi Susanti and her contemporaries retired. If one likes to give excuses there is no shortage of them.

It was a total delight to see Srikanth play like that. Badminton of the highest level. Xue Song is a promising young player from China. I believe they are roughly similar age - XS is one year younger than Srikanth, I beieve .This could be a big rivalry in the future.

I sure hope that the results of China SSP is repeated here. That will be awesome.

20. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Wait for the team events at the Sudirman Cup 2015. The final results and also the country that wins the Sudirman Cup 2015 will tell the whole world who is the powerhouse in badminton actually. For me I never look highly on ranking. The performance of the player on the court is more important. An injured player who plays in the court and lose the match cannot be compared to a fit player who wins the match. Only time will tell who is the best player. If the ranking is so important, then I guess lower ranked players won't be able to play in tournaments anymore.

Yes the whole world sees the results of the players. Winning a match when there are no great players around means nothing to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.