Yonex Sunrise INDIA Open SS 2015 : SEMIFINALS (28th March 2015)

Discussion in 'Yonex Sunrise India Open / Maybank Malaysia Open 2' started by CLELY, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Unlikely... XD and MD titles will go to the Dens. Again, CHN will only earn the WD unless the JPN can beat the twins. They are not so intimidating.

2. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Sorry no offense here. I just say things based on the results. I never say things out of the box. This is because China used to have so many good women doubles in the past.

Another thing, I realised that the conversation about Saina Nehwal needs to be stopped immediately before this thread is being closed again. I realised that every time there is a conversation about Saina Nehwal everything will get out of control. Sorry everybody. We must stop taking about Saina now. Focus on tomorrow's final. :)

3. indrg

indrg Regular Member

CHN has yet to pair up a formidable MD pair. It is funny LYB is a MD champions and he can't find a decent MD pair. Ha.

4. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Again, one more person jumped in without reading all my related posts. I'm tired of repeating myself and weary of hearing you parrot the same old tune which missed the main point I've been making.

Btw, this post of mine you quoted above is a hypothetical question in response to what lzhaol said, please refrain from taking it out of context and spouting your nonsense about my supposed jealousy and making excuses for CHN players. It's uncalled for and does not follow.

Kindly take the trouble to check up all my earlier relevant posts to disabuse yourself of what I really meant. Please stop imputing motives that aren't there. This debate for me has gotten out of track, in the direction I've not intended.

It's a pain to argue against emotions, nothing constructive and fruitful can come out of it, just a waste of time. Enough said.

5. indrg

indrg Regular Member

First, force WZM to retire and allow him immediately to shadow or pair with the senior MS coaches to be a coach fulltime.

Next, if Tian Houwei can't be 100% comitted to badminton due to his studies, cut him loose too.

Finally, cut Lin Dan loose as well. He is more than happy to be independent. He does not need the petty treatment from CBA.

6. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Sudirman Cup is a team/country competition. If LCW is still playing now, he no doubt is often in the semi or final on the SS. However, MAS is nothing without his lone presence. MAS is not a powerhouse. This is a SS event thread, if you want to chime in on Sudirman Cup, post on the Sudirman Cup 2015 thread there.

7. arjevo

arjevo Regular Member

student
    exactly, results of team competitions doesn't depend on a single players performance, the results in team competitions is counted on the basis of number of ties won, individual sport is totally different. .a country not doing well in team competition doesn't mean that all the players of that country are playing under par.

8. indrg

indrg Regular Member

You said "Winning a match when there are no great players around means nothing to me." Well I rate this India SS to be an exciting tournament regardless whether LCW, CL, WYH, LXR are in or not. It is the up and coming players competing. I am for one do not underestimate their efforts, it is their chance. KS has a meteoric rise lately. Before it was KT. Now we haven't seen KT advancing anymore since he defeated CL in the Thomas Cup. JPN's KM is more promising. I for one am glad to see many young players playing. It is changing of the guard. ROW is stepping up.

#268 indrg, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  9. blabl

blabl Regular Member

Whatever that I have said is based in my own opinion. It is not meant for other purposes. So there is no need for you to reply to every post I write in this forum. Since so many people dispute in lots of thing about which player is better so I say look at the sudirman cup results to decide. No matter what is said a good country in badminton will remain good forever. Enough said and no offense here.

10. aulia

aulia Regular Member

student
    God, some really headcases here. :D I imagine how slippery was the floor when you guys really talking all of these. :D

Stay happy, people. Leave the 'unhappy' and grumpy people. And hopefully the finale would be a better match!

11. Ashaan

Ashaan Regular Member

Software Engineer
    Indeed true, and only once I did make a mistake of replying HIM.. :)
    And he didn't even respond, and that's the same case with most of the cases. Then only I noticed his NAME there. And in my country, when you utter "HIS NAME" twice continuously, that means, meaningless talk. :)
    That preciously is what his posts are.

Enough said, no offence here.. :cool:

12. Lokesh

Lokesh Regular Member

business
    Anybody know whether Lindan is still in India or left after his match?
    Is he participating in Malaysia Open?

13. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Two things.

One, I feel that babl's right to support and praise any player he likes and his freedom of speech have been somewhat trampled upon, unjustly. When he was rooting for the IND players and even 'cried' when they lost, the IND fans appreciated him with elation. But when he repeatedly praised the CHN players, he was criticised for doing it at every opportunity whenever the CHN players won. What is this? So what if he is trying to please as many people as possible. To take issue with him is double standard and a violation of his right and freedom.

Two, CBA never treated Lin Dan pettily and he expressed neither interest nor desire to go independent. On the contrary, he said in no uncertain terms that without CBA he would not be what he is today, impossible. Despite some rumoured differences with LYB, Lin Dan made known that both LYB who he regard as a mentor and Li Ning have been very kind to render him special privilege to have his own private sponsorship in addition to the team sponsor Li-Ning, an unprecedented practice of the CBA accorded only to him for which he is grateful.

14. opruh

opruh Regular Member

Student
    Agree, some Indian posters are so defensive, they need to wake up not everything revolves around Indian players. It's getting annoying at some point.

15. arjevo

arjevo Regular Member

student
    exactly, badminton does not revolve around china and china only, might be before but things have changed now so try to accept the reality. .its annoying for us as well when posters here try their level best to un-appreciate whatever players from other countries except china are achieving, so stop doing that and things will be better then they are right now. .trust me.

16. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Speak for yourself. Don't over-generalize and paint a distorted, exaggerated picture to misrepresent reality. 'Some' does not mean 'all' or 'most'. Be fair and balanced,sometimes holding alternative, differing or even dissenting views does not mean we don't appreciate 'whatever players from other countries except China are achieving, so stop doing that and things will be better than they are right now. .trust me'.

17. gopalprasad

gopalprasad Regular Member

Software Architect
    Defensive Indians? It is the other way around, the arguments started when the CHN fan got defensive and started demeaning the achievements of the rest of the world. With hoping for their dreams and imaginary scenarios, what ifs, their logic to try defending CHN supremacy doesnt needs such laughable excuses. CHN is a badminton super power, they dont need such excuses. Be real, Be human and believe in what the whole world believes in would not make you isolated and one up against the rest. Yes you can live in your wonderland as much as you like but when you put up your absurdity to public in a public forum you"ld get back I just want to say, You got your sides wrong here. Its only 2 members who has been the irritant with logics derived from their dreams and imaginations... I'm sorry if I and the world feels not with the same side for people who give absurd excuses. There is no place for what ifs in the real world. Take a chill pill and grow up.

18. arjevo

arjevo Regular Member

student
    i am sick of reading your china centric posts justin so don't you ever quote me in future because there's no point of arguing with you, i understand you are very patriotic buddy. .as i have already said it before, you and only you are the most balanced poster in this whole forum, only you understand the game of badminton, your views are fair and impartial. .i understand, you don't need to justify yourself time and again. keep calm and keep posting.
    ps. "don't reply with quote to my posts from now on"

19. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Fyi, there is an ignore button.
    Just in case you need it.

20. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

To add, did you not come across what I wrote in praise of Kashyap the other day whom some of you IND fans dismissed as old for losing to Xue Song when only two months ago he beat Axelsen and Srikanth for the Syed Modi title?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.