China Badminton Super League 2015/2016

Discussion in '2016 Tournaments' started by pcll99, Dec 3, 2015.

1. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    #1 pcll99, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  2. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

In which team Lin Dan plays?

3. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
  4. Nine Tailed Fox

Very dirty ads on the website...

I heard he is banned from the League untill he wears Victor Jersey.

5. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    use adblock..

#5 pcll99, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  6. renbo

renbo Regular Member

Thanks for the thread!

7. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

8. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

The HBJ vs WYH match is here but commentaries in Cantonese not Mandarin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etibu9UCxr8
    I should point out that WYH played the match with hardly a day's rest after she finished her final match with Nozomi in SSF at Dubai in the afternoon local time but at night in Beijing time. I mean she might be somewhat jaded as she also had to travel from Beijing to Xiamen for the home match, by air (unlikely) a few hours, by coach (usually, to save cost) longer. My understanding is that the moment they reach their destination, whether for home or away ties, the matches start almost immediately and thereafter they go back to where they come from without putting up at the hotels to save costs.

In the match with HBJ, she lost G1 narrowly, took G2 emphatically, and was leading most of the way until 18-14 when HBJ fell on her knees scraping them which required some medical attention, and that also gave the youngster a much-needed respite as after that she went on to take the next 6 points to go 20-18, then WYH forced deuce but still lost it in the end, 21-23.

In fact, HBJ was already tiring in G2, her lack of stamina is concerning, her fitness still suspect, worse than WYH's. I've a feeling any good runner and strong retriever can cause HBJ quite a bit of problems if she doesn't improve on her stamina, the more so for an attacking player like her.

At the INA Masters, HBJ beat Chen Yufei decisively for the WS title in two convincing straight sets. But at the CBSL Jiangsu (HBJ) vs Zhejiang (CYF) matchup on 17th Dec 2015, Chen Yufei avenged her defeat winning 17-21,21-14,21-13.

9. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

I take my words back. HBJ is pretty good. I thought She is not better than chen yufei. But she is coming up. Though it is still early to say that the defeat of Yihan here as a victory for HBJ. Yihan might be tired after playing finals of SSFinals @Dubai. Though her small stature may be a hindrance to her growth. But if you take all the japanese players, they simply have 'never let the shuttle die' spirit, which need tremendous will power and fitness, which i doubt that HBJ have . Though she is compensating her movements with her strokes . If i am not mistaken, China will bring new players to play in tournaments. They will beat some top players and later when their techniques are exposed, they will disappear. Li Han, Liu xin, Qin jinjing etc are some of the good players i want to mention. But i still feel He Bingjiao is an exception of those i mentioned. She will progress in the ladder . I wanna see how she fight against some of top 10 players like Carolina, Saina , Sung Ji Hyun .
    Emerging player for China after the trio.

10. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Both Han Li and Liu Xin have retired, don't know about Qin Jinjing who has same generation with He Bingjiao.

11. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

It's very young to retire . Sun Yu is still stagnate. Though early to predict the career of HeBingjiao, she shows some improvement (excluding the previous two world junior championships where she was top seed and could not produce results for chinese standards). Even younger than her age, Sindhu has beaten Olympic champion(@ 17 years) and got 2 world championships medal . And Akane Yamaguchi won a superseries title and a constant trouble maker to top girls. Atleast for me, there is nobody after the trio of same quality (in the near future) - He Bingjiao is the coming up.

Sun Yu won't make it.

12. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

He Bingjiao isn't so lucky as Sindhu and Akane to be given so many opportunities to play on the senior circuit until recently, and that only the occasional GP or SS (when held in China in 2013, none this year). Her current ranking at 42 is based on only 6 tournaments on the senior circuit, in previous years even fewer.

Btw, she is two years Sindhu's junior and the same age as Akane. And didn't HBJ beat Sindhu last month at the INA Masters en route to the title and grabbed the Youth Olympic gold overcoming Akane in the final last year, apart from beating WYH a few days ago at the CBSL? I remember HBJ defeating Jiang Yanjiao, who was still in the CHN National Team two years ago, at the CHN National Games 2013 when she was 16, her first notable scalp.

If I'm not wrong, HBJ's maiden senior title win was the Vietnam Open GP 2013 followed by the CHN Masters and the INA Masters, the latter two victories in 2015. At the junior level, aside from the YOG, she is more successful at the AJC, beating Goh Jin Wei this year, than at the WJC, regrettably. Apparently, HBJ just needs more exposure at the senior level to quickly realize her full potential.

Undoubtedly,HBJ is the CHN WS up-and-comer to watch in the near future, together with Chen Yufei, the other one could be Li Yun. Qin Jinjing, just a year or two older than HBJ, has fallen off the radar, no news of her. Sun Yu, at 21 years old, may have stagnated, temporarily I think, but I believe it's still possible for her to shine one day, hopefully soon.

13. Nine Tailed Fox

HBJ can beat anyone,just need to reduce some fat..............Her game is top notch and in future she can be real bully in WS..

14. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    [15-12-2015][ Xiamen-Jiangsu] [XD] Liu Cheng-Tang Yuanting vs Kang Jun-Cheng Shu

[video=youtube;0FC4lT30sS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FC4lT30sS8[/video]

15. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    [15-12-2015][ Xiamen-Jiangsu] [MD] Zhang Nan-Hong Wei vs Cai Yun-Zhang Sijie

[video=youtube;v4XgAGYqI2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4XgAGYqI2s[/video]

16. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

He Bingjiao is China best young talent/promising hopeful so far, she needs more exposures at international tournament. In 2015, China WS only won three Superseries titles (Li XR & Sun Y) and totally failure at World Championships, it's grim outlook for Rio 2016.

17. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Some match results on 22nd Dec'15 http://sports.sina.com.cn/others/badmin/2015-12-22/doc-ifxmxftp5791997.shtml

Qingdao beat Guangdong 4:1 ---
    But Lin Dan (Qingdao) lost to Wang Zhengming(Guangdong Qiao Xing) in two straight sets, 9-21 and 19-21. According to the report, Lin Dan after dropping G1 was playing well in G2 until WZM with patient play came from behind to pip him at the finish line, 21-19.
    Li Xuerui (Qingdao) only needed 24 mins to disposed of the youngster,Li Yun (Guangdong),21-9, 21-7.

Xiamen Defang 4:1 Hunan Jiang Wan ---
    Tian Houwei (Xiamen) needed three sets to overcome the youngster Zhou Zeqi (Hunan).

Guangdong Century City 3:2 Zhejiang Jing Ti ---
    Sun Yu(GDCC) defeated Chen Yufei(Zhejiang), 21-15, 21-8 in 41 mins.
    Xue Song (GDCC) won in three sets against Lin Guipu (Zhejiang), 16-21,21-15,21-9.

Jiangsu Nantong 3:2 Ben Xi Zhi Hui Shan Shui Cheng(aka Liaoning) ---
    He Bingjiao (Jiangsu) struggled to get the better of Wang Siyi(Liaoning),22-20,18-21,21-19.
    Shi Yuqi won the fifth match for Jiangsu , beating Liu Kai (Liaoning), 21-11,21-19.

18. Nine Tailed Fox

Why Chen Long is not playing for Xiamen????

LD too busy and tired with Mont Blanc i think........Anyways,Qingdao should win this league easily.

19. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
  20. Nine Tailed Fox

[MENTION=86374]Justin L[/MENTION]

Untitled22.png

Something about Diarrhoea and High Fever.