Looking for Tokyo or Seoul badminton club for international friendship game

Discussion in 'Japan / Korea' started by Julia Yang, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Julia Yang

Julia Yang New Member

Hello!

I’m Julia and I am running a badminton club in Beijing, China. There are about 500 members in our club. Each week and almost each month we organize games in our club.

In these summer we are looking for opportunity to organize our members to play games overseas. Some of our members will enjoy the experience during which they could not only learn skills with foreign players but also make new friends owning the same hobby as themselves.

Japan and Korea are both strong badminton countries. Tokyo and Seoul are also very popular destinations for travelling. We are looking for badminton clubs in those two cities who would like to cooperate with us.

First, the program should be non-profit or low-profit. Our club members will pay their travelling fee by themselves. For the court renting and lunch/dinner, both clubs should share the cost. The whole trip might be about 1-2 days including warming-up activity / welcoming dinner and the final game.

Of course we are also glad to welcome foreign clubs coming to Beijing and organizing the same activity with our local club in the future!

If you are interested or you know somebody could be interested about our program. Please do not hesitate to leave a message to me :)

2. Miyuki

Miyuki Regular Member

Hello,Julia
    I'm Miyuki staying in Tokyo. How many and when you want to come ?
    Maybe I can support something.

3. Julia Yang

Julia Yang New Member

Hello Miyuki,
    For the first time, there are about 6 people as a group for the travel. As for the date, we just want this activity could be organized in this year. The program seems more difficult than we thought, such as the language problem, the cost sharing etc. So we want to go through slowly so as to confirm everything going to the right direction.

Could you introduce yourself a little bit? Do you have the resources in Tokyo? Maybe you would like to send me an email (juju0910@live.cn).

Thanks for your interest!

Waiting for your information!

BR
    Julia