E-Link Sports, Singapore, Chris Aw

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by aramistuscany, Jun 16, 2009.

1. boon_keng

boon_keng Regular Member

tbh, e-link is an acquired taste........the more you know each other the better it gets (like most businesses)

2. Bieffe

Bieffe Regular Member

Engineer
    I also want to add to this shop. No doubt the level of customer service is not 5 stars but this type of stuffs works 2 ways...and not everybody everyday will be happy.
    Like more talk more no like talk less. I like this shop and when they have the time Chris & Elaine are nice couple. Anyway this has been my favourite shop for quite awhile and have recommended quite afew ppl there. But I've always adviced them to be treated like the way you want to be:) Customer service is hard lah but is good Chris stepped forward to explain and improve.
    Lots of LOVE
    The 'Lin Dan' look alike...only better chey ;)

oirtek likes this.
  3. leejunlong999

leejunlong999 Regular Member

student
    not to mention they reply prompt enquries on emails

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

4. capaxone

capaxone Regular Member

casdasd
    Wondering what's Chris website and how do I order a product from him? I don't wanna go through 34 pages... Thanks.

5. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    badmintononlineshop.weebly.com you can his email there or back tracking to look for his posts here. His user id is also his email add iirc.

6. capaxone

capaxone Regular Member

casdasd
    Thanks so much.... I would like to try his service. I am from California USA

7. mybeareagle

mybeareagle Regular Member

Yes. He did sell Mizuno rackets. JPX, Caliber S Tour and etc... but take note Mizuno didn't give much qty to all shops. So, the qty is limited.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

8. vinaries

vinaries Regular Member

Bought at least 3 items from him, the price is either same as Queensway or lower. Honest man and place i opt to string my rackets.

9. arfandy

arfandy Regular Member

How can i get to his shop? I meant, the closest MRT is what?? Then how far walking from that closest MRT?

10. vinaries

vinaries Regular Member

AMK MRT. should be 5 min walk from MRT

11. pizzaboi

pizzaboi Mizuno
    Brand Representative

Brand Development
    From AMK Hub main entrance turn left walk till you see NTUC supermarket, turn left and walk straight after NTUC. Walk until you see the anytime fitness on the right building after the hawker centre.

E-link is on your left when anytime fitness is on your right.

Chris just had a restock lately, now is the best time to look for Mizuno stuffs there.

[​IMG]

Not many left, and Chris is the only 1 out of 2 shops from our dealer network to have it.

12. vinaries

vinaries Regular Member

Sale till end of July

Attached Files:

13. adrian siswanto

adrian siswanto Regular Member

Just came on my holiday from Singapore. I went to E-link sports and bought some equipments. I bought a victor shoes SHP 9200 red and Brave Sword 12(3u). Im from Indonesia, actually i was surprised enough with his price because the price was pretty fair and cheap. I thought with Dollar increasing (10.000 idr for 1 sgd), In Indonesia would be cheaper, but the fact is in Chris' store it's still cheaper. Im so happy and i will come back to this store the next time i visit Singapore. Here is the photo of my bs12 and the shoes.

Attached Files:

14. Chanetak

Chanetak Regular Member

Hey man, how much was the shoes please ?

15. kyruszai

kyruszai Regular Member

i only get my badminton stuffs from elink in sg or honly as Ex rate can be quite gd to our advantage at times and so far i always get gd competitive prices compare to the other retailers in sg as i can easily quote him prices i was quoted at various shop and he will do his best to match the lowest or provide a even lower price... do note his incoming stocks for new arrival are always faster than the rest of the retailers which enable those pple that cant wait to get the latest badminton stuffs before other shops start to get their stocks in... restringing wise is still quality work from chris and his wife as well thus IMO i choose them as my regular purchasing shop though its not near my home at all.in terms of cust service wise, a busy tired day sometimes will bring down the mood or even customers coming in by the lots but actually purchasing ones are like 1 out of 10, this can sometimes be frustrating when u have to multi task with stringing jobs and entertaining cust with shoes or clothings trying but end up no sales was done. i believe everyone will feel this bit of frustration even though retailing involves cust service as well but just give and take as we wont be at our best mood all the time. i will definitely recommend his stuffs for the competitive prices and the quick availability in terms of release of new items :)

16. adrian siswanto

adrian siswanto Regular Member

Not expensive bro. Go check it urslef. Sorry i cant mention the price..

17. Chanetak

Chanetak Regular Member

I'm not in Singapore yet... that's why I was asking. Thanks anyway

18. kyruszai

kyruszai Regular Member

if u r not local u can drop them a mail to enquire but locally it will be better to drop by at their shop to enquire directly

19. jameslinux

jameslinux New Member

Initially I thought this Chris guy is friendly and nice, so I bought several high end rackets from him. I also recommended my friends to buy from him. Every is fine until you have to claim a racket that's still under warranty. To make a long story short, I had to pay for the shipping of the racket back to manufacturer, took 3 months to get it back. Guess what? I got a different racket, also from 4U to 3U and the best part it was used. Chris said I was lucky to get a replacement, he said it's not his fault that they sent him back a used racket that's also different racket. He said I can either accept it as is or I have to pay him again to ship it back to the manufacturer. He was nice enough and said if I topped up $50, he would give give me back the original racket. I asked for the manufacturer's assessment report on my racket, he said it's for him and him only.

Guess what Chris, by keeping the new racket the manufacturer send back to me and replacing it with a used chipped racket, you have lost all credibility and any future business from my friends and I.

I await for your rebuttal and if you have any decency, please show the assessment report.

20. mybeareagle

mybeareagle Regular Member

To claim racket, it's up to manufacturer to decide. They have to FA the racket to decide what are the causes. Not every new racket can get a claim. If the manufacturer don't want to let you claim, you also can't do anything.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk