Victor Jetspeed 12 !

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by ahren92, Mar 22, 2016.

1. decoy

decoy Regular Member

Yeah, probably true. I know sponsored players that are less bias than people on this forum. Haha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Junye likes this.
  2. Alfredhpv

Alfredhpv Regular Member

Accountant
    Really love this racket, I love Victor !

3. tralalala

tralalala Regular Member

I agree with what people said that string is personal preference. I myself prefer mine strung at 26 lbs and for my JS12, I use BG66 Ultimax, whereas I use Aerosonic for my NR900HE and NBG99 for my NR900AH and Duora10LCW and Zymax Fire 66 for my Arc11.

The more I play with the racket the more I like it, do you know where can I get a good deal of an original JS12 in Indonesia (or specifically Jakarta)? I am considering to have a backup JS12 but buying it here in the USA is very expensive.

selasarorg likes this.
  4. RunTSX

RunTSX New Member

I bought mine from yumo.ca and they are pretty reasonable. They ship it to the states promptly as well. I'm planning to go to Indonesia in November and will see how much they cost. Not sure where I can get it in Bandung but will check it out when I'm in Jakarta.

Mine is 23 lbs with BG99 and good for my liking. Everything is effortless. :)

5. tralalala

tralalala Regular Member

I bought it from yumo.ca too but I heard that in Indonesia, it only cost about Rp 2.1jt (roughly USD160) for the racket, with string probably you're adding another USD10 so total USD170 (and this is a listed price, you can always negotiate with the seller). Yumo is selling for about USD180 + another +/- USD14 for string, adding it up to about USD195, USD25 difference which is still pretty reasonable since you're in the US where badminton is not as popular as it is in Indonesia, but since I don't need it in a hurry, a savings of USD25 can be used towards a new tube of birdies or a good meal :D

Anyway, nice to meet you, where do you reside in the US?

RunTSX likes this.
  6. RunTSX

RunTSX New Member

Ahh, I see. Thank you for the information and good to know. That makes sense. :) Likewise and nice meeting you as well! I live in the Midwest area. How about you?

7. selasarorg

selasarorg Regular Member

my JS12 is strung at 27 with BG66UM. I still have to make sure if it suit me the best. I think flat shot from behind the court need more effort.
    i really dont know about js12 at jakarta city, but in bandung i bought it around 154USD, and its very2 rare, 1 shop has just 4 -5 racket ( the seller told me). if you come here in nov, im not sure there is another js12 in shop.

8. adrian siswanto

adrian siswanto Regular Member

Bro, you in indonesia? I can serve you. Contact me:
    Line ID: adriannleonardo
    Whatsapp: +6285313911631

I sell victor and lining product with nice price. hope that helps

9. adrian siswanto

Contact me when youre in jakarta bro, i sell victor products at nice price, including some old products that are rare nowadays. Line: adriannleonardo, Whatsapp: +6285313911631

10. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    Got a couple more of these. 88g range dry. That 1g+ difference from my first 2 pieces. Kinda feels like night and day.

11. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

What was the weight of the one you sold? Same as the other two?

Just played my first two hour session with my 89.1g one. Early impressions are good. I've used a 88(.8 if I remember correctly)g JS10 before and the JS12 is so much easier to use.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

12. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    Look back in the thread. But I know it was leaning towards nearly 90g.

13. skeksis

skeksis Regular Member

Testet a 4U one recently and dispite the fact I had my doubts it will be a good racquet in 4U I have to say it was a very good one. Easy to use, still fast, still enough power. More power than my BS and the JS12 4U a teammate is playing, definitely.

But after one evening with it I must say I will stick with my BS12's as long as I can. I simply love the feeling of the BS12. I was lucky enough to get two new BS12 besides the two I own. Hopefully they will hold for more than 2 years.

14. Leoty

Leoty Regular Member

I had the opportunity to try both 3U & 4U. Both played and felt slightly different in MD games.

3U certainly has more power and the feeling on the shots are more stable and feels satisfying. However, I get tired near to the end of a 2hrs session. Defence kind of drop nearing the end of the game.

4U plays faster and easier to use. It is fast in defence wise and more control at the net and front court. However, I felt a significant drop of power for smashes at the back court. I do not get tired easily, but I kinda miss the smashes while using 3U haha!

Need help with getting either 3U or 4U. Really enjoyed the feeling of js12 3U but suffered a bit on defence. I guess invest in some training and getting use to the racket is more appropriate if I were to go for 3U? Thanks in advance.

15. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    Try find a lighter 3U.

16. vibgyor1111

vibgyor1111 Regular Member

I bought a heavy 4u. 84-85g. That's my preference. Luckily a friend owns a shop so I can measure a few to find what I like. Seems like lighter 3u are hard to come by here and most are closer to the upper limit instead of lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    I must say. First time I've ever experienced victor being so consistent.

18. adrian siswanto

Bro, compared to lining turbocharging n9, which one feel heavier ? And which one is better for offense + defense?

19. Ch1k0

Ch1k0 Regular Member

N/A
    The last LN I ever tried was the N80. And that was so long ago I don't evem remember.

20. LordGopu

LordGopu Regular Member

Could you maybe add a bit of weight with some lead tape in a few key places? Not even just on the head, like maybe you can add near the cone too.