Lin Dan ( 林丹 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by seawell, Oct 29, 2004.

1. yippo888

yippo888 Regular Member

Therapy Radiographer
    i love Satay...

2. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    sorry, i am not very good at translating. I can only summarise the gist.

There are a few people here who are more ready, willing and able in translating. Thank you.

3. renbo

renbo Regular Member

The title : XXF forgives to the man who recognises his fault and amend himself. The whole family is in the same boat.

"Since the media divulge that during XXF's pregnancy LD 'went the wrong path', LD on Weibo openly said how sorry he was, and his car sponsor announced it will stop his support, LD and XXF's life entered a dire straight. Today XXF sent to her friends her own answer to this whole affair. She said their family support the ones who recognise wrong and amend themselves. She thanks friends and fans, and they are all in the same boat. She also posted a picture of them two with the hand of the new born baby."

The rest is just the article saying on a certain account a sex scandal involving LD and a beauty pageant girl was announced. LD immediately recognised his fault and said sorry to every one.

In my own opinion, the person taking picture is just an ass... and LD's reaction is very good. Nobody should judge this like in the post above, with cheap morals distributed freely, like we were all little Kenneth Star

Nine Tailed Fox and pcll99 like this.
  4. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    It's good enough to find racy articles in Chinese and try to solicit comments and judgements on the forum in another language without putting your own opinion across (this is referring to the youtube videos and the poll you posted). Cursory translation is also good enough. Thanks.

Nine Tailed Fox and j4ckie like this.
  5. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Social media said that LD beat XXF until she visited the hospital. Is this true? Hope not.

6. phorge

phorge Regular Member

That seems very unlikely.

7. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Nope,social media said he beat her to death. So,she could not reach hospital.A murder has been committed according to social media.
    XXF said she is alive though.

#8027 Nine Tailed Fox, Nov 18, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  8. leejunlong999

leejunlong999 Regular Member

student
    dahell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Nine Tailed Fox

Utterly stupid poll. Should be erased from existence.

10. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

I agree. This is an English forum, and personally I dont think there should be an extensive discussion on such private affairs here anyway...sure, report on this affair happening, but please quote English articles or translate others, everything else is confusing and only makes waters even more muddy than they already are (some of those articles are surely nothing more than elaborate rumours anyway).

On a side note, the idea that an affair is could be something unintentional is utterly ridiculous to me. I will not judge this myself, given how I have no clue what actually happened, but to say that it (whatever it was) was an accident and shouldnt matter to XXF is ludicrous, in my eyes.
    Anyhow, let's not speculate too much about the consequences of this - we'll see soon enough.

11. leejunlong999

leejunlong999 Regular Member

student
    to put it simply, we didnt know LD thru his affairs but his badminton career so the forum should stick to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fidget likes this.
  12. lurker

lurker Regular Member

'tiger woods' of badminton

13. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    renbo, I always agree with you as you are always fair and reasonable.

But I am a XXF fan (as most Cantonese speaking people are). I believe I am entitled to say Lin Dan did something morally wrong against XXF.

However, XXF herself said she has forgiven him. So I will say no more.

#8033 pcll99, Nov 18, 2016
  14. Zezevii

Zezevii Regular Member

totally agree.
    XXF must have suffered a lot mentally,although I don't think she will blame LD too much. LD must cherish her much much more...

I do feel for XXF.
    She is the wife of LD,the mother of her son and she has a family to take care of. It is not the affair that hurts her the most,but the revealing of it.She is famous enough in China and she has been holding this kind of 'lucky wife with a good man' image for a very long time. Any problem with her and her husband should stay private enough and I'm sure she knows how to deal with it properly.
    However the paparazzi embarrassed her by revealing LD's affair and somehow destroyed her life in peace. Now everyone is judging her and her marriage in the name of so-called 'justice'. A lot of people who don't even see her playing for a single second jump out shouting **** stuff like ' we're with you forever' or 'I feel so anguished watching what had happened to you' and to me this is the least XXF needs.
    If I were her I would like tear the paparazzi into pieces...

pcll99 likes this.
  15. kaki!

kaki! Regular Member

What's the story behind satay and cow?

16. renbo

renbo Regular Member

Sorry if you felt I was judging something you wrote Pcll99, I had nobody in mind and for sure XXF must have been very upset. But we don't know the situation of the couple, LD is certainly always surrounded by young girls, I am sure XXF knows what is important. I just hope fans won't get on LD's back for this

pcll99 likes this.
  17. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Sure you can say it. What compels you not saying it in this thread?

That thread you created (without your opinion) is very much a way of manipulation to get people to think along a certain pathway.

18. badlove

badlove Regular Member

Court Cowboys
    Some wives would turn a blind eye if their husband's having fun outside as long as they're not keeping a younger gold digger (some husbands who's more wealthy would buy their younger girlfriends apartment and support them) and their kitchen is still cooking food. If the husband is still coming home and support the family, being their responsibility to be outside and make money, some wives would understand if they would want some flings outside after long marriage.

Some also has libido gap problem, wives after they're having kids and all the housework wouldn't be that passionate in bed as much more than the husbands (who's usually more eager) so they just let them having "satays" outside as long as they don't keep or bring back the cow (supporting gold diggers or even marrying them as in Indonesia polygamy is legal in some extent). I personally know some people who has more than one wife (whether living separately and some even cohabiting). Many other version of this saying, like you don't have to keep a cow to drink milk is one.

A friend of mine actually has this permission to "have satays" outside from his wife as long as it's protected (strictly no STDs) and he's not bringing home any cow, he toiled day and night to make money as a corporate sheep and the wife knows and understands that usually having satays is his way to stay sane from his crazy long and stressful work. So as long as the husband is providing food on the table, the wife just turn the blind eye. I mean if you see the workload the wife has got to do at home, cooking, laundry, groceries shopping, cleaning, driving the kids to school, feeding the baby, taking care of the garden, taking out the garbage, bathing the kids, who would have energy left when the husband wants "to release the Kraken"? :p. The husband though, ended not only having Satays lah, living in Jakarta where you can find all your culinary need, he's also tasted Peking Duck, Pho, Tom Yum, Bulgogi, Vodka, even Sushis from his selfies with the food he had, he showed us during drinking party.

#8038 badlove, Nov 18, 2016
    kaki! likes this.
  19. Nine Tailed Fox

Yonex to continue their million dollar sponsorship with Lin Dan.

20. Nonconvex

Nonconvex Regular Member