TOTAL BWF SUDIRMAN CUP 2017 : SEMIFINAL (27th May)

Discussion in '2017 Tournaments' started by CLELY, May 25, 2017.

1. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

Hey Kruntil, another day another account. What happened to wanwegeni ?

2. badmuse

badmuse Regular Member

She gets the boost when points go her way. But when you lose points it will pull her down.

3. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Obviously carolina marin is not worst than chen qingchen.. she is running around like what... is she parading the trophy? lol...

and marin shout to motivate her. the way chen qingchen doing it is just to intimidate the opponents and doesnt look like she is doing it naturally... and of course someone from china needed to do that much worst
    compared to someone from spain..just goes to show how weak china is now...

cant she just be as graceful as hyq, tjh or bao yixin..i would like to know how her teammates would think of her if they are playing against each other.

4. novhiandy

novhiandy New Member

We have seen two Rio Olympics WD finalists simply failed to cope with pressure in team competition. I wonder if it's a sign of decline/ shift in momentum for younger pair elsewhere..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

5. Woffle

Woffle Regular Member

Student
    Wow, what a new interpretation that actually no one has ever claimed about Carolina Marin!

Ajaib likes this.
  6. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Right, it was such an important critical match, one that could make or break her career, I mean the deciding WD against JPN, how could we expect her or anyone to repress their emotions and not let it all out at the end.

kelana likes this.
  7. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

His viewpoint betrays himself, all unadulterated emotional, shameless bias against CHN players, not an iota of rationality

Ajaib likes this.
  8. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

The girl that faked injuries is running around today

Its your idiotic bias that never admit to her dishonesty.

9. Coro

Coro Regular Member

it's wisanggeni. arjuna's son

it's banned again as always

hahahahaha

10. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    WHAT A THRILLING DUEL BETWEEN THE CHINESE & JAPANESE TEAMS

The Japanese team was really a formidable opponent for the Chinese squad.

An upset win made by the JPN XD had granted the viewers with extended plays and created suspense throughout the entire duel between the two teams till the very last game! A bright, speedy performance by the JPN XD Yuta Watanabe/Arisa Higashino defeated the rooted Zheng Siwei/Chen Qingchen who displayed a choked performance in today's match. A bright start for the Japanese team.

Lin Dan delivered dutifully as much anticipated, led the entire match in a relatively slow-paced game yet Kenta Nishimoto fought bravely and very respectably!

Then a tensed and fast-paced match in MD between the tall pair Li Junhui/Liu Yuchen vs the fast-paced Takeshi Kamura/Keigo Sonoda... the first game was the decisive one, the CHN pair won with the narrowest margin, 23-21. It seemed the JPN pair lost some of its steam with this narrow defeat, which greatly affected their play in the 2nd game, thus thing was much easier for Li/Liu to seal the victory.

Women's Single: I think this was the DULLEST match within this entire duel. The fast, energetic Akane Yamaguchi simply subdued the bigger size yet sluggish Sun Yu with relative ease. I deem Sun was so disappointing that she's the only TAME loser in this entire duel, for all other losers from both sides lost with great fights thus earned the respects!

The score leveled 2-2. The suspense was peaking... the final outcome was unpredictable, the victory could go to either team. Indeed the Japanese squad had an upper hand at this very moment!

Chen Qingchen made a great comeback to redeem herself winning the decisive, 5th match, with Jia Yifan defeated the WR#1 WD Misaki Matsutomo/Ayaka Takahashi in a match of attrition, filled up with tensed games and even some drama at the end when Misaki was faulted due to her racket hit the bottom of the net when making a winning stroke at 19-19 in the 2nd game, another erroneous drive by Ayaka sealed off the victory for the Chinese squad. Chen/Jia achieved double satisfaction by this victory over Matsutomo/Takahashi, in addition to bring in a victory for the team, personally this pair also reaffirms its head-to-head lead over this WR#1 pair, 3-1, winning all the matches in their last three encounters incl. this one.

The Japanese squad do prove themselves as the formidable opponents for the Chinese team, posing a very serious threat! As many had said earlier, this duel might be very well the real finals!

As a hindsight, some BCers were quite right --and I had to retract my words:p-- when they said earlier that Chinese team made a weak choice by fielding Zheng/Chen in XD instead of Lu Kai/Huang Yaqiong.
    However, had the Chinese squad made today's lineup so right then we all might have no chance to watch the entire five-match duel, and all the suspense might have never existed at first... be it a completely different show!

AGAIN, WHAT A GREAT SUSPENSE DURING THE ENTIRE MATCH!

Of course I am very pleased to witness the Chinese team winning this duel, but I should highly praise the Japanese squad as well for all the great fights that they showed in all matches. Very respectable and capable opponents!!

[​IMG]

#450 kelana, May 27, 2017
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
  11. badmuse

badmuse Regular Member

The Sudirman Cup winning tradition remains intact! Only 3 countries Indonesia, China and Korea have won the Sudirman Cup. Can Korea spring a surprise and stun China? We have to wait till 2019 to see if another nation can change this tradition. :)

12. Coro

Coro Regular Member

running around like a 5 year old girl

wakwakwak

13. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

You either reverse the order of what you claimed ( Marin's shouts is self-motivation, CQC's is intimidating) or turn upside down what you said, not basing your argument on common sense or fair comment - that, to me, is just simply picking a fight. What is it that you really hate and why ? Do you even understand yourself ? How can you hate an entire nation over something so petty ? Beware the demon in you, self-consuming and possessing you, naked racism, blind hatred, and we're only talking about sports ! I feel sorry for you.

14. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    He must be blind when he said carolina motivate herself when she scream,,,,

15. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Birds of a feather flock together.

Ajaib likes this.
  16. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

I dont hate China as a country - They are favourites anyway. I believe from the beginning of the tournament they will win it.

Just that is such a shame the way chen qingchen celebrated. from the middle of the first game till the end.

17. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    I think you are the 5 years old here,,, get banned and proudly comeback, playing like 5 years old against Mod here...

Justin L likes this.
  18. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    He is not bird, his name CORO is javanese language , and CORO means cocroach, like his avatar picture,,,and i think cocroach flock with garbage, not bird

volcom and Justin L like this.
  19. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

And how should that bother you so much when the umpire and tournament officials were all OK with it and the BWF has no rules against it unless it's directed at the opponent ? And you even make comparisons between Marin and CQC on the basis of their nationalities , one Spanish, the other Chinese - why so racist ?

volcom and kelana like this.
  20. kelana

kelana Regular Member

globalresearch.ca
    Hello "Jeruk"... what a new persona to use :D:p "cockroach"
    http://en.bab.la/dictionary/indonesian-english/coro

and still complaining on the same issue regarding a player having the double duties... amazing!!!
    But no wonder seeing the persona of your choice :rolleyes:

Ajaib likes this.