Where to get Babolat PEBAX recessed grommets?

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by speCulatius, Jul 16, 2017.

1. speCulatius

speCulatius Regular Member

I'm looking for a place to get these recessed grommets used in the Babolat X-Feel range of rackets you can see in the picture.

tmp_11437-_20170712_0105531368907400.JPG

All i found out is that they are supposed to be made from PEBAX, but that doesn't really help. I also contacted Babolat for this, but I never received a response.

Can anyone help me out? As I live in Germany, I'd prefer a place in Germany, but any hint will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Curnow

Curnow New Member

Did you ever hear back from anyone, find a somewhere to buy them or find a work around for this!?

Cheers.

3. speCulatius

Nope. Sorry. Never heard anything. The obvious workaround would be to just use normal grommets. It will destroy the clean look and I think the quality of those grommets is pretty good.

It was just a test racket and I finally bought the Babolat Satelite Blast, so I stopped looking. But since I'm not the only one interested, I'll try again.

If you find out anything, please let me know. ;)

4. yippo888

yippo888 Regular Member

Therapy Radiographer
  5. speCulatius

I talked to a Babolat sponsored player (who plays a X-Feel) last week and he didn't know but he'll try to find out.