Gideon Marcus Fernaldi / Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by Espírito Santo, Apr 29, 2015.

1. melon94

melon94 Regular Member

it was tan wee kiong.

visor likes this.
  2. badlove

badlove Regular Member

Court Cowboys
    @j4ckie

Lol, Bodin Issara will be history if he step in Istora. You never know INA fans till u mess with its players.

3. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Oh I already know the fans at Istora have no manners, not a huge step for them to leave civilized behaviour behind altogether
    Jk. I'm sure Issara is shaking in his boots...not that he and Kevin have a history (yet) that would draw the ire of immature fans

4. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Just watched the end of that match, I can understand it well...Sukamuljo was a complete c*nt at the end of that 2nd game, and without reason as well. TWK is such a nice player usually, look at him smiling at FHF even after losing the OG final...I'm a bit amazed Kevin is so surprised about the refused handshake, you behaved pretty badly just seconds before, and now you expect others to be model professionals? :D
    Ah well. I hope he leaves that stuff behind at some point and instead chooses to focus on his outstanding badminton alone, without the provocations and such.

visor likes this.
  5. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Clearly it was TWK fault for not returning shuttles. I know he is just unhappy the judge never calls a service fault. Seriously, he should enquire the judge instead of being little crybaby. Its clear losers always complain. The situation then and situation now shows who is right and who is wrong.

6. visor

visor Regular Member

Returning shuttle was not the issue. Watch the whole match and you will understand. When I have time I'll indicate where to watch on the video. If I have more time I may just make a video compilation of all the times Kevin made an ass of himself.

Like I said, I respect his amazing skills, but his behavior sometimes is unnecessarily tainting his image.

Griff88 likes this.
  7. Rob3rt

Rob3rt Regular Member

Do it! Video compilation of his mad moments. Like the video "Lin Dan MAD MOMENTS 林丹火爆时刻" on YouTube. :D

samkool likes this.
  8. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

He wanted to change the shuttle, Kevin didnt, and the Umpire failed to make a decisive call to control the situation. Calling him a crybaby over that seems weird as he didn't really cry about anything, he just refused to shake the hand of an unsportsmanlike competitor. While I can see how one would not condone that, you either see bothin the wrong or you're making a hypocrite of yourself condoning Kevin's bad behaviour while judging TWK for reacting to it.

Also there is nothing now that shows either side being right or wrong, just who is in better shape and plays better badminton...

9. lurker

lurker Regular Member

bestest reaction Kevin managed to eek out from an opponent must be Zhang Nan's racquet smash!

Rob3rt, TheNotorious, Yoji and 2 others like this.
  10. TheNotorious

TheNotorious Regular Member

Actually, it's not Kevin's mad moments but Kevin opponents' mad moments. And there's already a couple of videos in Youtube about that.

11. Master

Master Regular Member

I believe both pair GVS/TWK and Boe/Mogensen already in good relationship each others.

At least, they have met several times after that incident.

We should admit that INA pair better than their opponents at the moment, and how to beat INA pair is you should be on your best condition (both physicality and mentality).

The more you react emotionally, the faster you will lose and can't control your game.
    How could someone playing with his best standard while being angry at the moment they playing?

You may asking Kevin/Gideon to act less provocative than ever, while you yourselves over react from last time until now and forever time.
    More fans will fall into the trap if you staying against them. But it's your right to said whatever you want.

Their last meeting at Final, China SSP: Nice ending match by both of them
    [​IMG]

Kevin & Boe handshake twice (at minute 48:07)

melon94, badlove and Yoji like this.
  12. badlove

badlove Regular Member

Court Cowboys
    TWK made a fool of himself by actually hitting the shuttles toward the umpire. That's unacceptable thus the yellow card. At least GVS was okay to kept cool till the end.

13. badlove

badlove Regular Member

Court Cowboys
    Nice post!

Kevin and Li Junhui also both took wefies at the elevator when they met after the China Open match according to Kevin. If the players don't have any issue, why BC fans here feel the need to bring up any issue?:D:D:D

14. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Then again , some people talk as if they watched every LeeYongDae rally or all the matches involving him to say his matches are long rally..

or to have watched KSS rallies in all matches to say that his rallies are short. If they dont like him, how they even know his rallies are short? They didnt even watch vs Mads/Mads in AllEngland SF the first and the last point. Its blast of excitement and you dont even have to watch the rest and hear what people said so its funny to say rallies are short..

At least come up with the statistics for total number of rallies played. proof to us just like how Kevin proof to us he has won 9SS. so judging without proof is bad.

15. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

So youre saying if a player decides to build their brand by posting these photos, we as viewers are not allowed to have our own opinion anymore?
    A more extreme example, if a guy hits his girlfriend on live TV, and nobody present there speaks up, do you sit at home and think "Oh well, if they act like they're okay with it..."?
    Of course that is quite removed from this situation but the basic principles are the same. We see something we don't like and/or condone, we discuss it. Nobody called for actions against the minions or anything. So just as you are allowed to like him and be okay with their behaviour, we are allowed to take issue with how they conduct themselves on court.

16. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

But Kevin didnt hit or touch anybody.

17. Nine Tailed Fox

Nine Tailed Fox Regular Member

But his recent Instagram post says : "Anybody wants to die?".

Man, I will never visit his IG page if he keeps threatening fans like this.

18. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Thats why I took care to say 'example' and 'far removed'. It's an analogy to illustrate the underlying principles.

19. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

are you sure? wheres the link? like are you sure he wrote the die words..

20. kaffars

kaffars Regular Member

Geologist