Victor CHINA Open 2018 : Round of 32-FINAL (18-23 September)

Discussion in '2018 Tournaments' started by CLELY, Sep 17, 2018.

1. kumar1222

kumar1222 Regular Member

stop being dramatic

Baddyforall likes this.
  2. wade

wade Regular Member

even brice leverdez got more points that srikanth

Anks likes this.
  3. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Poet,Student,Fighter,Thriver
    I wasnt even referring it to you..seems like your favourite players are being beaten by Chinese though..besides what made you comment ? Probably just to come on my radar and straight to Ignore list ?

Well the wish us granted !!

4. kurako

kurako Regular Member

Yep, I can see your point about Ginting's effective game. But Momota will probably appreciate the existence of any rivalry, rather than try to avoid it.

Incidentally, Japan will not have considered the AG to be the biggest stage: The WC ranks second after the Olympic Games. And the win at the Japan Open in front of his home supporters, albeit not against Ginting, will have probably meant the most to Momota.

5. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

AG is multi events obviously its bigger than WC. so much more than just badminton.

WC started only in 70s while AG already started in 30s 40s.

6. Baddyforall

Baddyforall Regular Member

In India, anything can happen. If you win some, you will be showered with money and all other ****. Then, all of a sudden they will subside. Their hungry to play go down. It is the new trend in india now.
    Whereas in Japan, we saw what happened for kento. The punishment and the hungry inside him to achieve made him like this. Anything is possible.
    But i wonder whether he peaked @ wrong time?

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

7. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Its gonna be extremely hard for anyone to get past KM but a Good in form SYQ and CL can do it i wont rule out ASG as well..and how could we forget the epic Malaysian Legend the silver king LCW

for SK,SWH,VA,LD its almost VERY HARD to even come to double digits on score board let alone beating him

8. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Thats probably what happened with PVS I have heard she has over $100 Million dollars and no wonder her COUNTABLE $8 Million has made her the richest badminton female on earth.

If you look at the amount of money she was showered with even Marin stated She got way less than what Sindhu recieved on her silver than her Gold :D

Probably thats why IND players once they achieve somethin Big and become Millionares they just feel like they play for the sake of playing.

However How about SK I dont think he has been or should be awarded any money as Let alone a WC Bronze He hasnt won nothing MAJOR has he ?

9. LjS4

LjS4 Regular Member

Ofcourse minions fans think that AG > WC :D :D :D

10. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

By the way, Kidambi Srikanth also got trounced by Ginting at AG last month dont know what is he smoking?

Anks likes this.
  11. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Ooh love that classic shade though :D

12. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

I suspect the coaches who absolutely is aware of her physical issue dare not push her too hard at training for fear she may break down and even give up. Otherwise they won't let the problem be unresolved for so long. In fact, she herself once shyly admitted during Zhang Ning's time that various coaches have heart to heart sessions with her, mostly pep talks, not sternly or chiding her, but , apparently, to little avail.

I'd put it another way, she lacks the martial art spirit to want to go through hard physical and mental training, of pushing yourself to the limit in self-conquest. She appears to me more like someone who is very passionate about the game and simply wants to enjoy herself, not so much in the competitive sense. Just saying.

Anks likes this.
  13. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Yeah if got to choose of course i will choose the one over 4 years. While the one that cant win it will say AG is less than whatever they achieved.

Some cows only got 1/2 titles in their career. If thats the case life is fair then :)

14. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Unless Minions win an OLY or WC Minions fans wiuld make all the super series and AG etc games the SUPER ULTIMATE MAJOR in their eyes :D

Nguyễn Việt Chiến and LjS4 like this.
  15. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

I want them to achieve OG not necessarily WC. but just achieving OG doesnt mean anything since they already have many titles. While only 1 can win OG, what if they didnt win it? Even LYD didnt win it. I regard him as the best MD player for his consistency.

Amlite likes this.
  16. LjS4

LjS4 Regular Member

lol :D

Anks likes this.
  17. Anks

Anks Regular Member

Well if this is in reference to Gao then I just hope she is determined and for the last few performances I can say this girl is determined as H..and she is just gonna get stronger and what you mentioned avout coaches I think they would let her do her thing and give her guidance in improvements.

As the coach shouted during the match "Just play your Game" etc.

She is just 19 and At this age if she is a fire to cope with Goodness the upcoming girls should prepare themselves :D

18. ericksakti

ericksakti Regular Member

well to be fair I think Kevin at least has around 9 WC chances in his career so I think he shouldn't need to worry too much about that title since he is only 22 hahaha, and I would say about 2-3 chances at olympic yet so I think his chances still pretty good

Amlite likes this.
  19. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

LCW certainly has the game to handle Momota but at his current age and coming back from illness, I'm not so sure if he still has the physicality to do it.

I believe Kento is unstoppable until year end at least. Next year, I don't know, better not try to look too far ahead though Kento will definitely be one of the very few players to beat.

20. yuquall

yuquall Regular Member

His consistency of losing major finals:p?

I don't care what people think, if the players regard any titles more important to them then so be it.