Li-Ning N9II 3U

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Morgan.koens, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Vivi Rayn

Vivi Rayn New Member

Awesome, I've ordered a N9II too, can't wait for it to arrive!
    I've fallen in love with LiNing thanks to everyone here, though this would be my first racket from them. :p

namcho likes this.
  2. Thebestbees

Thebestbees Regular Member

Congrats ! Won’t be your last I’m sure, I was like you just a few months back and since then I have never stop using it !

Vivi Rayn likes this.
  3. Konquerian

Konquerian Regular Member

Congrats on the new n9ii !!!

I hope it will serve you well, like it has for me. It's been over a year and a half now since I first tamed the beast, and I'm still fancying it as my main. The n9ii was also my first li ning racquet.

Vivi Rayn likes this.
  4. Aryan

Aryan Regular Member

Hello! Good day!

I have just bought over the black pink n9ii from my friend. It is surely one of the best rackets that I ever use after playing badminton for nearly 40 years. It is effortless to play from back court either clear, smashing, and drops. Very nice and solid feel. The head is not as heavy as other HH racket (my other rackets are vtzf 4u, vt80 et 4u, js10q 3u, and Zspeed 3u), but it can generate powerful smashes easily. The sharp design frame cut through the air fast enough for power and speed. Net shots are accurate as my other rackets. Very good racket in double game.

I wonder besides Fu HaiFeng and Ahmad Totowi, who else is using this model?

5. namcho

namcho New Member

Actually, the main reason for my buying is the reviews from you. You did a good job as a N9ii ambassador. Haha
    I ordered the TC 75B. Can't wait to check it out.

Saru and Vivi Rayn like this.
  6. Konquerian

Wow, very inspirational !

I just hope the TC 75b lives up to the n9ii. I would love to hear your take it when you have it on hand to play with.

7. pierreyj

pierreyj Regular Member

It should be exactly the same. Li-Ning even use old n9ii introduction images for the TC 75 on their official Aliexpress account.

8. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

Think that's more a sign that aliexpress listing are typically bad. Take 75D. Same pages as N9ii, yet it's completely different...

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

9. pierreyj

pierreyj Regular Member

10. Chikubang

Chikubang New Member

Bought a secondhand n9ii and it is amazingly great. New to lining and I am tempted to purchase n7ii to see the difference.

swsh likes this.
  11. Vivi Rayn

Vivi Rayn New Member

Thank you Thebestbees and Konquerian.

The beast arrived yesterday and could test it for 2.5h of exercises and singles.
    Besides being gorgeous, it just feels and plays so well!
    It feels like a breath of fresh air to finally be able to do some powerful smashes and clears and it doesn't feel heavy at all.
    I have to make some adjustments like reducing the power on my drop shots because they tend to result in half-smashes.

I'm so happy with it, thanks again for the recommendation! :D

12. kenank

kenank New Member

Electrical engineer
    Finally decided to try this racket after reading many good review.
    Just want to get different feel of attacking racket other than yonex.
    My regular rackets are zf2 4u, ax77 3u, and ax88d 4u.
    But unfortunately I got quite light n9 ii, bp only 290mm (brand new no string).
    Hopefully this can perform at least as good as ax 77 3u or ax88d 4u.

13. Thebestbees

Thebestbees Regular Member

Let me know how it compares with Astrox 77 after using your n9ii! I’m looking to get a 77 as my hands are getting itchy !

14. fanfaron

fanfaron Regular Member

Wrong thread

ucantseeme likes this.
  15. HLu24

HLu24 New Member

Pulled the trigger on this amazing weapon last week based on the positive reviews mentioned here. My first lining racket ever.

After three sessions I can say this is my favorite racket by far. ive always been a fan of head heavy rackets, used mainly voltric line, one reccuring weakness is the sluggishness which resulted in slower response action in fast drives and defence. Which is why I was looking forward to this racket, as @Konquerian mentioned it combines the perfect marriage of head heaviness and fast swings and it turns out he was absolutely right. Major improvements on drives and defence. Been driving the **** out of my opponents and defence has been largely unpenetrable.

Few thoughts.
    1. Felt vibration on first few hits not sure if this is because of the strings or whatnot but it's gone now. Lining no1 string.
    2. Net play seems a bit inconsistent at the moment.should get better in time. I hope.
    3. My smashes are getting flatter not sure If anyone else had the same experience.
    4. Wrist smash for some reason is really steep.
    5. Didn't have a problem with it being 3u.

Previous rackets, 4u zforce1 & 2. Vt80, 80etune.

16. Konquerian

I'm glad to see you're enjoying your new weapon. N9ii was also my first li ning racquet. And after over a year, it is still my main racquet. In my opinion, it is definitely one of the best all-round racquets out there. A true alliance of speed, power, and control in one.

I can assure you that in time the n9ii will gel with you, and your netplay will improve as with any racquet. N9ii can definitely execute beautiful netplay. I haven't experience smashes being flatter, but I'm sure it's just a matter of adjusting your swing to the racquet. So in time, your smashes will also get better with the n9ii. I'm able to execute back-court winner smashes consistently, so the power is there, but just need time to harness it .

17. Junye

Junye Regular Member

Evening Badminton Player.
    Swing speed might be different from your previous rackets.

Flat smashes. Make sure the shuttle is front of you and not on top of your head when you smash. arms open wide, racket behind.

No subs but you might probably get the idea

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

balls2u likes this.
  18. namcho

namcho New Member

I am also experiencing the smashes being flatter. However, I've only played with it for a few sessions. Need more time to adjust my timing and swing.
    It's similar to my first experience with bs12. It took me a month to get used to. So I expect the same thing. I'm kind of player who believe that a good racquet can positively change my performance. In a way that I have to improve my techniques to get the best out of it.

19. HLu24

HLu24 New Member

Yes of course I have no doubt it'll improve in time.
    Actually I have no problem in executing back court winner, it's just occasionally the trajectory seems flatter than what I'm used to. Anyway once I get use to the speed swing I'm sure illI get it under control.

20. HLu24

HLu24 New Member

Than

Can't understand a word but got the idea :) Thanks great tip.