Yonex Z F 2 legit?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Bryan Wong, Mar 14, 2019.

1. esppy

esppy Regular Member

Apart from the fact we're fellow asians and I know a guy with the same name who's a **** (pretty sure you're not), let's try this again with you uploading to imgur okay? And then u copy share link with the tag.

Because....

BadmintonCentral - Error
    You do not have permission to view media within this album.

badmintony likes this.
  2. Bryan Wong

Bryan Wong Regular Member

I have changed the album permission to allow Everyone to view it.

On my name, yea I’ve met a few other Bryan Wongs over the years. Just to be sure are you in a city in Australia atm?

3. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

4. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

I dunno, but every time you post, somehow I get the impression that you're always in a bad mood and yet friendly at the same with the person you're talking to, but whatever, you almost always make my day:D

esppy likes this.
  5. Bryan Wong

Bryan Wong Regular Member

Bulges in the frame? On the inside or outside?

6. esppy

esppy Regular Member

Pertaining to this section.. with regards to the post you quoted, this time was what happened..

Try having the past 24 hours where
    -your mate made a sudden decision to not go to eat at a place AFTER circling the bloody food truck twice stating that there's no parking lots and that you were looking forward to eating there for the past 1.5 months. I'd rather we not go there and see it outright from the get go. Lots are available just maybe 20-30metres further. Open for discussion but ultimately we did not eat.

-another mate kept asking you for phone technical stuff that you happen to know, you try to be nice and spoonfeed for 1.5 hours, all the while he yaps back non stop with just "cannot, how next?" and then starts blaming you for the weakest reason such as "you said this phone can work what" just because you happen to know more than him.
    A bit like you're asked "hey my computer won't boot, what's wrong, you should know, you studied IT" over the damn phone.

-finally a baddy sesh comes, you look forward to it to quash your rage, and your partners all happen to be clowns. 2 of the dumbest situations include:
    -- people thinking they are LCW by doing a net shot, forced the lift, but move back all the way from service line to baseline but out of balance so it's a stupid clear back where you're already behind and ready to move except you spot that they decide to take the lift shot as a bait and think their epic excellent footwork will make them play a godlike singles where you happen to be just standing there with them.
    -- slice trick shots aplenty where they can actually play a conventional honest to God game by lifting and regrouping. But no. All the shots don't go over, or go long or wide. They feel a need to Kento screw the opponent every shot or LCW trick push / double action but to no success. This all helps you to a 100% loss for the night, closest games being 19-21 and 24-26. Why? WHY? I nearly wanted to bring this up for discussion in another section of this forum man.
    After 2 hours in 35 degrees Celsius hall with 89% humidity, you NEED NOT change your drifit game shirt once and you're not dripping sweat because the game ended so quick your partner(s) threw it away anyway.

Wew. Vent over.

Anyway @Bryan Wong no I don't live down under, and your racket is as genuine as the price you paid. Yellow 3u5 zf2, wew mjolnir, you must be a brute. Racquet made in 30 April 2015, very legit. WTF stencil though. Enjoy with the safest and warmest of hugs your blanket can only give you.

Bryan Wong and DarkHiatus like this.