Li-Ning and Yonex feel

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by emilsmazais, May 6, 2019.

1. dhobo

dhobo Regular Member

I have been looking for a model with more backcourt smashing capability than 4U ax88s... short of upgrading to 3U ax88s that is hard to get and expensive in the West and might not be big enough bump.

Through the forums read others mention the Turbocharging 50 and Calibar 500 and Aeronaut 7000 so far... as the n9-ii did not work out for me

2. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

Thanks for advertising your store

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

3. JammyKCric170281

JammyKCric170281 New Member

Blogger

But what i advertise here , its some picture with lots of information which will help users

4. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    These Yonex Charts are worthless. No clarification if 2U, 3U, 4U or 5U. They compare oranges with apples. E.g. VT-FB is never ever on no planet in this universe more head heavy as a Duo10 or Arc11. The VT-FB are 37/38g max in head weight wet, while an Arc11 is slightly over 41g to 42g wet. AX77 4U is around the same as ARC11 a touch lighter in the head. 4U VT70 Etune is also around 40g in headweight. Voltric 7 Neo is also around 39.x to 40g. The chart is more confusing than helpful. All in all Yonex has in the past 5-6 years no clear definition.

5. JammyKCric170281

Blogger
    I agree with your point , on court many rackets perform differently. but for a basic idea , these charts helps a lot , for ex . badminton players knows that voltric is head heavy series while nanoray is head light series , My point is , same specification is not available with other brands or not available online.

6. badmintony

badmintony Regular Member

So is the link you provided. Li-ning has a catalogue that's more informative.

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

7. JammyKCric170281

Blogger
    catalogue is something which is not accessible to every players , it is better to have clear information on web. It will help.
    My point is , if you better organise information user will get better idea. There is no point of putting information on bits and pieces

8. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I'm not talking about on court in play or a subjective felling. I'm talking about the simple measurement of the headweight of each racket with a scale. Not all Voltric /Astrox are head heavy, not all Nanoray are headlight and not all Duora/Arcsabers are even. Each of these words is not clear defined Yonex put rackets from 2U to 6U in one chart. That's bs. If they would do a own chart for each weight class that would be more precise. For me head weight and shaft solidity would be a better number than these charts which change every year.

swsh likes this.