Upgrade from Duora 77

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by FlyingShuttles, Nov 8, 2019.

1. FlyingShuttles

FlyingShuttles New Member

Hi, I’m currently using the Duora 77 for close to a year and a half. I am getting used to the racquet, but am looking at an upgrade over the Duora 77. Mainly playing doubles, I’ve tried the Duora 7 and the racquet feels a little “off” for me. I do play more back court in doubles and am looking at something that helps in speed and smashes at the same time. Any recommendations on what I can look at next?

Am open to recommendations for Lining / Yonex / Victor racquets :)

2. Vivek Bagadhi

Vivek Bagadhi Regular Member

Doctor
    Li Ning TC75EX
    Astrox 88D
    These are gems. Two different frame profile but yeah great racquets.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

3. Mete Ozcorekci

Mete Ozcorekci Regular Member

I would recommend victor auraspeed 90k. 90k is my favorite right now. I like speedy rackets with smash power, so it could work for you as well. Just careful if you like flexible rackets. 90k is stiff but not too stiff, I think it s perfectly balanced with little stiff side. It is little head heavy to give you good smash, but not too head heavy to give you good speed. Has nice aeroframe, but not a thin one. Aeroframe of this racket is little thicker than other speed rackets, so it gives better smash. I hope it helps! Cheers!