Best Mizuno Badminton Shoes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by kevindd992002, Feb 9, 2020.

1. kevindd992002

kevindd992002 Regular Member

Engineer
    It's time to replace my Yonex SHB-02 LTD shoes because the gum sole of one of the pairs is already worn out. Any recommended for the best bang-for-the-buck Mizuno badminton shoes nowadays? The last Mizuno shoes I used were the Mizuno Wave Fang (7KM-08009), which I believer are 3E's.

@DinkAlot

2. kevindd992002

Engineer
    Anyone has ideas please? Thanks.

3. BalajiSethuraman

BalajiSethuraman Regular Member

Though I am not going for mizuno shoes. I am also torn between the victor p9210 and A960. All I wanted is a best support, grip and stability shoe as I got my ankle twisted pretty badly in quick succession.

I considered the shb65zm2 but I certainly feel it’s too costly for its technology inside plus I feel it’s a mid ankle cut rather than height ankle cut design so I ignored it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. kevindd992002

Engineer
    I don't know but I'm really kinda leaning towards Mizuno shoes unless of course those Victor shoes are better? I was hoping for more people to chime in to this topic but was not sure why there's no one here. Is the BC forums dying already? I was not here for quite a while.

5. BalajiSethuraman

BalajiSethuraman Regular Member

No doubt victor shoes are best and better in term of stability. I believe the reason no one says anything is these topics are dusted enough in some threads. Mizuno wave claw, victor p9200, p9300 are all done enough. I am lost because I wanted a p9210 which is either no one uses it or only selective people use it who don’t wanna comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. kevindd992002

Engineer
    How about the Yonex Power Cushion 65Z 2's though? This thread rates it high.

7. Briyanihayakawa

Briyanihayakawa Regular Member

Best Mizuno badminton shoes overall is the Wave Fang Pro but it is very expensive and hard to find as most countries dont stock these. Best to get it in Japan. Wave Claw is good used by Mohammad Ahsan, tried it before, and i liked it. Comfortable and good support and bounce from the wave plate

Using ASICS Court Control FF now as I wanted to try out the gel technology on the court as I liked it for my running shoes. I would say it is definitely comfortable and provide good support. The upper wraps and moulds your feet too to give you a snag feel