Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Swaraj Lakshman

Swaraj Lakshman Regular Member

Hi,
    Sadly, I have not had enough sessions with it to write something about but indeed it is a treat to the eyes.,stunning beauty.
    May be in another 3-4 days I will be in a position to do so.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

2. Vivek Bagadhi

Vivek Bagadhi Regular Member

Doctor
    Then maybe you should treat this forum with more photos of the beauty(whenever someone asks for a review).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SolidBaniya likes this.
  3. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    If you spread wrong informations or informations which are lacking own experience, it's vital to correct you. If you don't accept that you spread misleading informations, which will cause negativity (people spend money for rackets because of your misleading information and promise) it's IMO a must as fellow member to stop such misleading to maintain the quality of the forum. BC was always and is always a place of objective informations, shared user experiences and the real deal. If we start to not silence wrong informations, people still buy these rackets, which are not worth the money and companies still get away to produce faulty products. If you don't respect and accept this because you don't wanna be the noob and await to agree with you, I won't agree with you. The ARC11 is a good racket, but in terms of durability for serious tensions a faulty product, whose durabilty is a shame for such a pricing. period.

4. SolidBaniya

SolidBaniya Regular Member

Student
    Agree.. but you tone is rude and disrespectful.. and that is not contributing to anything but fuelling your ego.. What you call serious tensions is upto the player.. and regarding durability..mine lasted 7 years with regular stringing of above 25lbs with occasional replacement of grommets.
    Regarding companies producing faulty products..sure Arc11 is one that's why until recently so many international players relied on it as their goto..
    Enough of YY debate.. we can move on to LiNing now.

5. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

Sigh. There are worse ways to be disrespectful, like completely disregarding what the other person is saying. There was at least one other person saying the same thing. Quite frankly I'm surprised ucantsee kept it as objective as he did and took time to explain everything. I would've given up trying to educate people who don't take their time to listen and base their reasoning on just one unsubstantiated statement.

Also good for you that your Arcsaber 11 lasted well. So did my Jetspeed 10, but it doesn't change the fact that countless others have reported sinking issues with it and similar problems with Arcsaber 11 durability.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

isben, speCulatius, pughon and 4 others like this.
  6. Swaraj Lakshman

Swaraj Lakshman Regular Member

Hi, spent quite a number of hours playing with TC80.Hence thought of sharing my feelings.

Strung with Kizuna D61 at 25~26 (same as Tectonic 7C) to better understand both the racquets.Right after I got it strung,CLEARLY ,I felt the head heaviness.

Struggled a couple of days as I had slowly got used to Tectonic 7C.I was hitting the frame or there were mishits,mistimed shots,you name it.The struggle was so bad, that I felt like keeping this back in the bag.I have played with n9ii,900i, Asrtrox77,n7ii Lite and recently Tectonic 7C ,so you can see most of them are more flex than the specifications of TC80.However,even in those days of struggle,there were few excellent drops ,smashes and slices which left everyone stunned.

I think it was from the last game on the 2nd day and from 3rd day onwards I got used to TC80. And boy, it is a gem. A gem both in departments of paint job and the way it plays.

Played continuously with it for 6-7 days and I was on top of my game. After may be a week, just for a day,(played for 6 matches), I switched back to Tectonic to see how I fared with it and the result was, I had no control, ABSOLUTELY none . My smashes went way out, some smashes I was trying for the line ,it went miles out. Even worse, my lifts were going out.

No disrespect to Tectonic 7C, it is a great racquet. May be my arm or muscle memory got used to TC80.

Next day, back to Tc80 and back to winning ways.

It is stiff ,hence what you get is, phenomenal control, I cant stress on how well I can control my drives,slices and drops.

Some may think its a 4U ,smashes won't be powerful enough, one couldn't be more wrong,the head heaviness counts a lot here.It delivers powerful smashes and with unmatchable precision. It is noticeably head heavy and stiff, the moment you hold it you shall realise that(not Zforce2 users)

Defence, no issues, the frame is pretty damn fast. I hope all n9ii or turbocharging series users can relate to what i mean.

I am so much in love with it that I am considering to buy another but because of the high cost and already stretched out wallet ,I have to wait for a month or two.

Overall

If you are looking for a raquet of around 4U, head heavy ,stiff shaft ,fast frame,a paint job that is difficult to take your eyes off and willing to shell out the amount,look no further, you search culminates here,you shall totally love it. Even if you don't fall in love playing with it, you shall surely be mesmerised by its beauty.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

7. random123xxxx

random123xxxx Regular Member

thanks for the review!

Sent from my CPH1877 using Tapatalk

8. Budi

Budi Regular Member

i would assume that Tec7C frame are quite repulsive so that just a little power would send the shuttle fly far away. Probably due to the classic box frame which that transfer our power more efficient but due to the boxy frame it hold the air much than TC frame & resulting miss timing on your shot.

Probably if you give some more time to it, it would be a great racket. Afterall switching racket never be like a games. Equip iron sword & your stat rise abit, but change to excalibure your stat increase significantly.

9. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    The informations must be enough. We are at an international board. I'm not native englisch speaking, cultures are different. But I find it disrespectful that somebody analyse my intentions as ego-boosting or says "Chill old man".

Great for you but not representative with n=1. My experience is from a douzen from my clients. Full grommet switch at least after the 4th job job and replacement with high quality grommets. Highest tension was 24lbs.

The same goes for Duora 10 or JS12. Also popular in the pro circuit. Many pros go through 50 rackets a year and that's not the highest number. Use the search function the results will back what I say, the interviews with the players will back up what I say. Feel free to drop Bodin Issara a message how it was when he stand at the YGO 2017 infront of a bunch of broken ARC11 in the stringing booth. If players need to buy them, they would make different choices.

badmintonpog1 likes this.
  10. SolidBaniya

Student
    Now this is a proper way to handle this...We are cool man..I believe everyone including me in this forum respects your experience and opinions and really appreciate your inputs and insights.

Have you had a chance to get your hands on New TC80?

11. SolidBaniya

Student
    Finally, great review Swaraj. Bro I couldn't wait for your review and ordered it.:p
    It arrived 2 days back strung with Aerosonic and I took it to court immediately. Few guys from adjacent court came specially to have a look at it..It's just soo sexy..esp the paint job is top quality and color is just too good..

First hit and it felt heavy(like a 3U) and really head heavy(BP 308) even more than AX100zz(4U). After a couple of mishits out of excitement I slowed down on hitting and focused on clean hits.. slowly the groove started to settle in.. and rallies bacame enjoyable..
    We played for 5 hrs on day one in 2 sessions and by the end of 2nd session shots were pin point accurate.. and drives were so crisp and fast.. TC80 frame has a punchy feel (may be due to Aerosonic's repulsion). Though it's a stiff frame but feels like Medium stiff..swing is very fast. Head heavy balance with such a stable frame makes backhand clears and drive so much more enjoyable and accurate. The Feel is too good.

2nd Day: Focused on Drops and smash..
    Slice drops were less accurate for me as I found myself overslicing the shuttle.. I believe due to its HH balnce and faster swing. It would require less effort for Slice drops.
    Smashes felt soo good now(after many mishits on day 1). The angles were unbelievable with very high accuracy. For me learning/adapting curve for TC80 was much shorter than AX100zz.
    Played few doubles game and smashing from back and mid court was exhilarating. Feedback from the frame is top notch which really helps for tumbling drops at the net.
    With only around 10hrs of play with this beauty and I can't wait to take it to the courts again tomorrow. AX100zz will have to rest for a while.
    Detailed review in a week or so.. would like to try it with diff strings too maybe a basic one (BG 65Ti).. Verdict for now...it's a Beautiful Beast!

IMG_20200920_213152.jpg IMG_20200920_213247.jpg IMG_20200920_213152.jpg IMG_20200920_213247.jpg

#6031 SolidBaniya, Sep 20, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  12. Vivek Bagadhi

Vivek Bagadhi Regular Member

Doctor
    If Li Ning is thinking of just getting out such beautiful paintjobs for their new products without any new technological innovations, I think they can have my money.
    Half of the time I'll play well enough, just because of a thought in the back of my mind, 'it looks so beautiful.'

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

13. hlt32

hlt32 New Member

Any recommendations for a head-heavy aggressive Li Ning racket? My last racket was an Apacs Armour Muscle 95, ideally looking for something as close to this as possible.

14. MusclePower100

MusclePower100 Regular Member

I would recommend the Li-Ning Aeronaut 8000C or if you can find any Li-Ning N90.

15. badmintonpog1

badmintonpog1 Regular Member

Wannabe
    Deciding to go for a Li-Ning racket around the end of this year to 2021. Their designs are amazing and I'm looking to try out to test and buy the one that I like when Covid-19 in my country case #'s low or its gone. Looking at either the Aeronaut 9000 or 9000C.

16. decoy

decoy Regular Member

Not sure if it's just the two I tried, but the 9000 and 9000C are remarkably similar to each other.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

17. SolidBaniya

Student
    Aeronaut 9000C is very very good! You can even try your hands on Aeronaut 7000C.

18. SolidBaniya

Student
    Trudat... It's like going on a date with a girl totally out of your league and trying to impress her in ways you didn't even know you could

Vivek Bagadhi likes this.
  19. random123xxxx

random123xxxx Regular Member

do you have the aeronaut 7000c? able to compare it to aeronaut 9000c? im deciding between these two rackets

Sent from my CPH1877 using Tapatalk

#6039 random123xxxx, Sep 23, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  20. SolidBaniya

Student
    I have placed an order for 9000C but it would take 12-15 days to arrive.. 7000C I had tried one of my friend's and felt good control over drives,clears and half smashes. With 9000c I felt it had more power.
    9000c and 7000c have very similar specs. But I found 9000C to be slightly stiffer than 7000c. One of the guy who has 9000c and tried 7000c and felt similar thing.. I prefer slightly stiffer rackets so I am going with 9000C.(Also it's a flagship in Aeronaut seris). Hope this helps. Especially If you have a very fast swing and a strong arm you would enjoy it.