Astrox 100zz vs Voltric Z force 2

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by goatbb, Nov 20, 2020.

1. goatbb

goatbb New Member

Hello guys! Recently I'm looking to get an extra racket. I am looking at either Astrox 100zz or Voltric Z force 2. I'm a intermediate player and I play 3/4 times a week for clubs. I'm currently using Duora Z strike and Duora 10. I would like to get a slightly weighty racket but not the light racket type like nanoflare. I normally do play double and single play and I like to smash and control a lot. Does anyone used this two racket can give me some suggestion? Thank you :)

2. Budi

Budi Regular Member

ZF is not a slightly weighty its Thor Mjolnir.
    Astrox 100ZZ might be a better choice. Many say it play similar to DZS.

3. goatbb

goatbb New Member

Thank you for you reply. I've hold a 4U version of ZF at badminton store and it seems fine to me. Anyways thank you for your opinion!

4. Kingsley90

Kingsley90 Regular Member

100zz might be your choice since your previous racket is dzs and duora 10 which are not very head heavy racket. If you have lower budget you may consider getting zf2 but your defend might be weaker with zf2 compare to 100zz. If you are bored with dzs/duora 10 playstyle and looking for more attacking power you can pick zf2 as well. It is all about your own preferences. Hope my opinion helps.

balls2u likes this.
  5. goatbb

goatbb New Member

Thank you for your opinion! Will definitely consider about it.