Ling Mei shuttlecock

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by Alexbangdudu, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Kay Liu

Kay Liu New Member

sales

Attached Files:

2. Kay Liu

Kay Liu New Member

sales
    Here is my contact imformation as below.
    Whatsapp, + 86 18756016607.
    Wechat, Kay-LingMei

We can offer lingmei brand shuttles, rackets, T shirts, and socks.
    By the way, if customers want to make his own brand, then it is not a problem.
    So if you have interest, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    My name is Ms Kay Liu.

3. Kay Liu

Kay Liu New Member

sales
    Here are some pictures of our brand goods, just for inference.

Attached Files:

4. Kay Liu

Kay Liu New Member

sales
    That is the right quotation, sir.

5. slair76116

slair76116 Regular Member

Senior Flight Dispatcher
    I already contacted your local agent in Qatar. And he gave me 25 tubes of really bad shuttlecocks. It's not worth $10 dollars and he charged me $20.

My mistake I didn't know about the two versions of similarly named and similarly packaged shuttlecocks are completely different.

Just out of curiousity may I ask, why a company would so that, give same name and package similarly one good shuttle and one really bad one ?

6. slair76116

Senior Flight Dispatcher
    Bwf surely does not know you are marketing 2 different shuttlecocks under same brand and model name. I have played with both and I'm telling you the triple cork shuttle cocks are rubbish. The should be changed to model number 10 not 90.

7. Kay Liu

Kay Liu New Member

sales

We do not make it in purpose.
    Model 90 in 3 layers are selling quite well in Malaysia. So many customers are contacting us directly, and they bought samples in 3 layers from Malaysia, and they want to buy model 90 in 3 layers from us directly.
    And we can not make price higher than they getting price from Malaysia, that is the point.

8. Kay Liu

Kay Liu New Member

sales
    Actually this 2 models are in different.
    Model 90 in 3 layers, cork is not stability, but feather is great, not easy to break.
    Model 90 in natural cork, cork is stable, while feather is not durable, because the cork is too durable.

But if you said it is like rubbish, I do not agree with it.
    Many customers in Europe are buying model 90 in 3 layers also, and they like the quality also. We sell model 80, same 3 layers to Belgium, it selling very well too.

9. slair76116

Senior Flight Dispatcher
    The bwf certificate you have is for which model 3 layer or 1?

Anyway you are doing a business and I don't want to argue. For the people in this forum I'd like to say be careful they are selling two models with exact same markings. In a developed country I think it's grounds for a lawsuit.

I only wish I knew before I went and purchased 25 tubes. The sellers don't tell you this. So be careful.

10. Kay Liu

Kay Liu New Member

sales
    We have 2 models 90, but in different packing. One is old packing, another one is new packing.
    Maybe you did not tell your requirement to the agent, and your target price was low.
    So the agent offered you shuttles based on your target price.

Actually, sometimes, we get some enquiries from customers, they want shuttles in high quality, but their target price is $10.00.
    And some customers want shuttles in similar quality as yonex AS50, but their target price is $15 or less.

So, that is the problem.

We will offer shuttles based on customers' target price. If they want cheap price but high quality, I have to say, it is really hard to satisfy them.
    Thank you.

11. slair76116

Senior Flight Dispatcher
    You assume a lot about my target price, and no that's not what happened. I called your local agent yesterday and he insisted there is only one type of ling mei 90s. Untill I took screen shots of this conversation and you admitting there are two types and sent it to him.

My target is quality, and the lowest I can pay for a certain quality. So quality first and then price. Stop assuming I wanted to pay peanuts and that's the issue here, it's not.

The issue is you market two types of shuttles under same packaging and same name. I don't cut open shuttles to see how they are made everytime I play.

MarketWizard, xZhongCheng and khoai like this.
  12. slair76116

Senior Flight Dispatcher
    I don't want to respond to this conversation anymore I think it's clear to anyone who reads this that this is a typical trick manufacturers use. Get bwf certificate for one shuttle sell a cheaper crappier one under same name, model number.

Anyway I hope to save someone else the trouble I went through...be careful when you buy these shuttles.

s_mair and khoai like this.
  13. Kay Liu

Kay Liu New Member

sales
    We have model 10/20/30/40/50/60/70/80/90 and Black and other 22 models shuttles.
    I think we are more professional than ordinary buyers and players.
    Some customers want to cheap models but would not want to pay more, that is the point.
    And once they do not feel good, they said the supplier is cheating.

If you want higher quality shuttles, so please do not mind the price. Thank you.

LugZing likes this.
  14. Katana120

Katana120 New Member

My experience with Lingmei has been positive so far. I chanced upon the LM shuttles as I was looking for replacement for the Lining A300+, RSL Supreme and AS40. The LM90 value for money, coupled with quality, is hard to beat locally. I'd stay with AS40 in a heartbeat if I have money to burn. The LM90 is a good alternative to sustain regular play without much compromise.

Coincidentally, I placed another order for 50 dozens two days ago. This is my 3rd purchase over 6 months. The shuttles have been wonderful so far; quality built, consistent flight, and durable. I found out about the 2 different cork construct after reading the above posts. I have been lucky as the LM90 in my past orders were of full natural cork construct. Will stay with LM unless there's better options available, or when the quality is compromised.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

15. slair76116

Senior Flight Dispatcher
    You are talking utter nonsense and quite frankly pissing me off now. Regardless of the price, you are marketing differently built shuttles under the same name and same tube design. That's very misleading. That's the whole point I was making. How on earth would I know you have two different models selling under exactly the same box and name when your local supplier says he didn't know that?

for the record, the single layer cork shuttles are amazing! the triple layer compared to the single layer is not even close in feeling.

For me I don't care, easy solution I will not by your 3 cork shuttles. For the rest of the members be careful, I'm sharing this here so you will not fall in the same hole I did. When I bought the first tube it was single natural cork, and then when I bought 25 tubes it was the triple layer version. Buyer beware. I don't blame anyone else but my self for falling for this trap!

End of story.

xZhongCheng and khoai like this.
  16. mille

mille New Member

Your local supplier definitely knows, and made an active choice in buying the tripple layer cork since theyre cheaper..

17. Kay Liu

Kay Liu New Member

sales
    1,We are not just selling our brand shuttles, we also cooperate with other famous brand, such as victor and LINING.
    As you said, we also cheat with these big companies too?
    2, We have 2 models packing 90, but in different packing, not exactly same packing. If it causes misunderstanding, we will let the agent to choose other models instead.
    3, It is definitely that some customers do not want to buy higher quality shuttles, they want cheap price but high quality shuttles.
    Once they dissatified, they will say the brand shuttles are not good, and the supplier is cheating.
    Does the customer really not know the reason?
    No, they know it, but they do not want to say they made a wrong choice. They wanted cheap price and good quality shuttles, but it is impossible, but they did not want to admit it.
    Then what the customers did is to blame others, such as blame the agent, even the supplier in China.

18. slair76116

Senior Flight Dispatcher
    I'm done talking with an idiot.

Vignesh KM and khoai like this.
  19. s_mair

s_mair Regular Member

Thanks a lot for your time and nerves to lead this discussion. I’m 100% with you that what LM is doing here is highly misleading and imo borderline fraud.

Good to know.

Daveyehuda likes this.
  20. pucko

pucko Regular Member

Thank you for letting us know of this Fraud. I have been thinking on buying Ling.Mei shuttels but after reading this It would be the last thing I buy. I hate companies that try to fool the customer. If I order a Ferarri, I expect a Ferarri, not a Fiat.

Madhuvarman and xZhongCheng like this.