Yonex ALL ENGLAND Open 2022 - Entry List

Discussion in '2022 Tournaments' started by CLELY, Feb 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terrynguyen121988

terrynguyen121988 Regular Member

I think that the host (or BWF) give more time for players because players have to test PCR or something like that. (take more time of them)

Simeon likes this.
  2. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Who is out ??

3. vozer here

vozer here Regular Member

nope, the length of the tournament just like usual, 5 days for all england and wtf, 6 for wt100- other 1000. (And 8 for wc since 2021, 10 for olympic)

4. badboypedi

badboypedi Regular Member

5. terrynguyen121988

I don't know that why king Lee Zii Jia was the champion, but the match between king Lee and Nishimoto will take place at random court at the end of the day ?

Why don't let it happen on court 1 ???

BTW

I believe that Nishimoto will win Lee Zii Jia tonight.

#25 terrynguyen121988, Mar 15, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
    Cheung likes this.
  6. kurako

kurako Regular Member

Can't wait to see FukuHiro in action again. I have seen them live a few times, and I really like the rapport between them.

trizzforce and Quentin11 like this.
  7. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Is Fukuhiro match in BWF TV? Court 1 right? But i wonder if they show live on 1st day ?!

8. Quentin11

Quentin11 Regular Member

So Momota is supposed to play at 8:25 pm (UK Time) ?

9. Justafan90

Justafan90 Regular Member

Is it gonna be on bwf tv on YouTube?

10. vozer here

vozer here Regular Member

ok, too much. I believe badminton would damage memory for ppl. U guys talk like newbie watching badminton tournaments

if it's not different than those previous one, all 5 courts would live streaming so which court is not important

11. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
  12. Quentin11

Quentin11 Regular Member

But what time? Is the time on tournament software UK Time?

It will be past midnight here when Momota will play :(

13. Simeon

Simeon Regular Member

Carpenter,Joiner
    Yes it is UK time. I don't see the option to change the time zone.

Quentin11 likes this.
  14. Quentin11

Quentin11 Regular Member

Ok thanks :)

Can't wait to see Momota in action so will have to forget sleep for today

15. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    In 2 straight games.

trizzforce likes this.
  16. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Good plan. Antonsen must have read my notes on how to beat lky.

Q. How do I beat WC2021 Loh Kean Yew?
    A. This note was written not long after WC2021 wins. Lakshya Sen managed to beat LKY for the India Open 2022 after it was published. Again, someone or Lakshya Sen himself must have read this valuable tips before his 1st big India Open win.

If you analyze his previous games, you can see their strengths. Being shorter than the europeans, they have the explosive speed and power. Most top players got about 350-400kmh smashing speed on average. Low center of gravity. For Loh Kean Yew, he is a beast as of his wins in wc2021, he plays at a super speed mode which I already mentioned earlier above about the importance SPEED. Speed is number one. He got a blistering speed. You notice he will quickly smash any half court or 3/4 high shots. And he will move forward to pounce on it. Opponent are always caught trying to match his speed. This is a big mistake and a big no no. (Stupidity).

So, playing with this type of players, you will need to have a lot of patience again. You need to be able to bore him down and out. You need to slow down the pace as much as possible. I think you may be too young to watch the match between Prakash Padukone and Han Jian. Prakash grinds Han Jian down till he begs for mercy. Han Jian is known for his explosive speed, power and stamina. 15-0 is one of the game scoreline. This is not something which everyone can do. So, it will take months to train up for it. You will need to lift the shuttle very high up to slow down his pace and spoils his rythm. There is just no other way. Worry about stamina, it should not matter much at the highest level because you are also moving him around. Even Viktor or Momota or SYQ gets tired when playing rubber games. At a professional level, it is a basic requirement that you can do what is required of you. Else pack up and don't be a professional badminton player.

His defence is awesome due to his speed, he can easily cross net the shuttle when you smash him. You can't penetrate his defence much. An alternative is you must not use brute force to smash. You can only use 80% of your full smashing power to go for accuracy to stretch him to the side to unbalance him and the rally with him again by not allowing him to smash. They counter attack very fast and you will need to lift the shuttle super high up to keep them at bay and slows them down. In Kitambi WC final match, he did just too many mistakes hitting the shuttle outside with brute force wasting his energy. Worst still he had 3 games in semis. Stupid of him and Lens to kill each other. lol

Loh Kean Yew's netting is near perfection, and also it tumbles making it difficult to hit. He can also read when you are about to net the shot and then pounce on you quickly. So you can't play netting with him, unless you know that he is far away from the net. Or the alternative is to play the so called the placing of shuttles about 2 feet away from the net so that he can't do a net spin. The shuttles still need time to travel giving you the chance as the opponent to push him to the back. Or another way is to be deceptive, you need to trick him with double motions shots. Pretend as if you are netting and the push it to the back or cross court net.

So, if you don't train up your skills and patience, you got zero chance of beating him, you can just hope that he had a bad day or not interested in the tournament and lets you win it. Let me know your thoughts or share your technical know how. I will update them accordingly. I should have wrote an analysis earlier in 2008 or 2012 on the GOAT Lindan. Then Lee Chong Wei would have won a major at least if he read my tips. Wakaka. Do share it. Good discussion points. If you are a coach and you are benefiting from these writeups, you can talk to youra ssociations to hire me or donate to me for giving you such an important tips to prepare your players to win big money. Viktor would be keen to read now. And Loh Kean Yew will also read this to try change his strategy. Wakaka.

More nots.in beating Viktor and momota here.
    Lky needs plan B.
    extreme-power.org/contact.htm

17. keithl

keithl Regular Member

software engineer
    How many times, will you have to eat your words

nokh88 likes this.
  18. keithl

keithl Regular Member

software engineer
    Wrong again, cross it out.

nokh88 likes this.
  19. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    It's a problem when you hate a player so much. So unhealthy.

20. terrynguyen121988

Look at the end of the match, the king shot the shuttle by anger, and Heo Kwang Hee picked it up. This is why.

I don't hate Lee Zii Jia out court, but I didn't like his attitude on court.

This is your idol ??? This is your king ???

#40 terrynguyen121988, Mar 16, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.