DAIHATSU INDONESIA Masters 2022 (07-12 June) : Qualification - Final

Discussion in '2022 Tournaments' started by CLELY, May 26, 2022.

1. Kwarevo

Kwarevo Regular Member

What a long day, 10 matches in 1 court only

2. Habisin-Habisin

Habisin-Habisin Regular Member

Great performance from alfian/ardianto.
    It's time to win the title and become the leader of the young flock

3. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Rian crossflying jumpsmash is just a joy to behold. No one has that kind of aesthetic looking smash in the tour right now. Has improved much that he plays better than Fajar imo.

Fajar already looks tired before Game2 interval and made many mistakes while Rian energy level is still good throughout. I think if it goes to 3, this pair will lose because Fajar stamina is lacking . I think in future it will be more or less like that.

4. Habisin-Habisin

My prediction tomorrow:
    - MS : Viktor
    - WS: Intanon
    - MD: Alfian/Ardianto
    - WD: CQC/JYF
    - XD: ZSY/HYQ

5. ong huigen

ong huigen Regular Member

Arrr lzj just beat ginting comprehensively in the previous previous meeting

So you say lzj should beat ginting all the time and also considering the fact that ginting is playing in homeground.

Lzj is almost unbeatable but has not reach axelson level yet.

Ginting did give axelson a hard time but now there is an extra psychological factor required to beat axelson.

Just like there was this psychological factor to beat momota in the past

cococo likes this.
  6. ong huigen

Are you sure intanon will win?

7. Habisin-Habisin

Yes, In addition to her good performance
    recently, Indonesian fans also like her very much, they will shout non-stop chants throughout the match

8. Sundis

Sundis Regular Member

Watching and playing badminton
    I want Chou to win the final so I can watch his celebration

9. Habisin-Habisin

Which one?
    The "eaa...eaa...eaa" celebration?
    I still can't believe it, CTC who is so calm can turn into that fun.
    Hell yeah istora...hahaha

Woesi, decoy and Sundis like this.
  10. ong huigen

Arrrr Then I guess you really do not pay attention that much.

If the way she is playing is good performance, then I really do not know what to say. She had a hard time beating Kirsti Gilmore and even Han Yue today.

Look at how CYF trashes all of her opponents.

But it's ok. I dun expect that much anyway.

Good luck Ratchatnon win. She really needs it.

https://bwf.tournamentsoftware.com/ranking/headtohead.aspx?id=209B123F-AA87-41A2-BC3E-CB57133E64CC

11. Habisin-Habisin

Arrrr....then let's just see how it goes tomorrow

12. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

I think FajarRian will end this year as WR1, they look like the most consistent and already reach many Finals while Minions Daddies and LeeWang struggling for form.

Of course if CO will not be held this year which is looking likely , i hope BWF retains the points of that particular tournament till nx year.

13. Victor68

Victor68 Regular Member

I feel sorry for LKY. I am sure his coach knew LKY should play long rallies with CTC. In the 2nd game, why he kill the game so early? At set point and the score far apart, just drag on a bit more. It will makes a big difference for the 3rd game.

End of the day, experience win the game.

14. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

FINAL => https://www.tournamentsoftware.com/...4EC-43FB-4E92-98F5-DFFAD2891531&d=20220612&c=

upload_2022-6-12_8-49-9.png

Some pre-final day winners are quite predictable based on head to head stats, reputation and world ranking...

China trump cards Zheng/Huang rewind their winning days to enter third final in a row after BAC and THA Open. The lethal duo pass Korean complicated test, the speed is back with Huang YQ fast interception at the front area. At least Seo/Chae delivered interesting plot in opening game to take over the lead then former champs did their routine powered by roaring and deadly smashes Zheng SW to bombard their opponent. Gicquel/Delrue keep momentum alive after shock some notable pairs en route to last round, silver medalists of recent European Champions and French best hopefuls for medal quest in homeground OG two years later. French young aspirants subdue Thailand promising combination Jomkoh/Paewsampran in two straight games who saved four game points to force deuce but ended with disappointment, it's waned drastically in next proceeding.

The Olympic Champion reaches another level on current status, an analyst to read well his opponent weakness. Ginting displays much better performance than humiliating All England outcome but it wasn't enough at the end. As usual Axelsen plays steady and consistent game, formidable defense, earning point effeciently including good judgment at the back line that contributing many cheap points in second game. A tall order for Chou TC who only won twice in their 16 meetings, the Taiwanese veteran proves he’s not over yet and still can beat recent instant star World Champion in thrilling match. His shot selection, patience, accuracy is better than Loh who’s busy and rushing to unleash smash to break Chou strong defense but sometimes became futile, consistency and focus should be biggest homework for the Singaporean idol.

Two-time champion Intanon outlasts the persistent Han Yue in three games that coloured by 5th seed ton of unforced errors as an impact to run many relentless long rallies but tough to find hole to break the Chinese solid wall and excellent court coverage, really contrast performance when she beat Sindhu in last eight. She must minimize unnecessary mistake and rectify accuracy plus exploit more deceptive shots against the less error and good retriever Chen YF who seeking victory here to end her title drought post Tokyo OG. The Olympic Champion beat He BJ who suddenly became quite off-form in this duel.

The unranked home faves through into final in their debut of BWF tournament, it doesn’t need long time for Rahayu/Ramadhanti to take centre stage, much promising prospect to this new combination who nailed SEA Games gold medal last month. They dropped first game before being pro active and more aggressive in next two games against the well-improved Pearly Tan/Thinaah, a perfect test for the Indonesians to face world's best Chen/Jia to gauge and evaluate how far their standard of play recently.

The qualifiers, WR #424 Liang WK/Wang C who playing one tournament only leading up to this event perhaps ignites ray of hope for China who desperately trailing behind to build new strong MD pair post Two Towers Li/Liu defunct as Li Junhui early retirement. Wang fast interception combined with Liang powerful smash beat the weaken Minions where Gideon still in recovery process after ankle surgery. Standing next their final hurdle, the on-fire Alfian/Ardianto who powered past He JT/Zhou HD last night. The Daddies at the twilight of their career, the Minions peak era is already over, we'll see whether this third-ranked Indonesia pair could be dependable to maintain INA glory as their predecessors did.

15. ibelieveindevil

ibelieveindevil Regular Member

And we not even sure is lzj was affected by the food poisoning incident

16. Yoji

Yoji Regular Member

Surprised or not that Ginting has lower odds at 4.8 to beat Axe compared to CTC at 7.20.

I think this goes the distance for MS.

CHN will win WS WD XD. WD will be rubber for China. MD goes to INA

17. It'sMeMeMe

It'sMeMeMe Regular Member

lol Delphine is stronger than any current INA xd girl player....so weird watching this.....

18. Justafan90

Justafan90 Regular Member

So is ZSW/HYQ reunited now? Or is it a temp thing?

19. LjS4

LjS4 Regular Member

Viktor is too good, we need prime momota back

dood1234 likes this.
  20. It'sMeMeMe

It'sMeMeMe Regular Member

this is even worse than when Momota holds VA number....