SC2007: why did Malaysia lose to England

Discussion in 'Sudirman Cup 2007' started by koo_fan, Jun 13, 2007.

1. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    What's wrong with Malaysia in Sudirman Cup??.We have lost to England.Thats just England.What had happen??its always a bad luck 4 malaysia in this tournament.Anybody can explain???

2. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

england have a stronger sudirman team because their ladies (especially doubles) players are strong. so XD and WD are difficult for MAS to win, which proved to be the case. KKK/TBH losing MD was a bit of a surprise though. MAS winning MS and WS was unsurprising.

3. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Before u forget,i want to remind that in the 5th game Malaysian WD is leading 20-18 in the third set.But they still lose.So i can conclude that its not bcoz they are better than my malaysians.WD do mistakes in the most important game.i have to agree.

4. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

yeah, it was a close game, could have gone either way.
    but i expected the winning point to come from MD, without having to rely on WD.

5. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    I dont know what is wrong with my kkk now.including TBH.There are something wrong with this doubles.But my support will always be with them.If only u can tell me why this is happening?

6. nwy5633

nwy5633 Regular Member

Student
    maybe he need a slap from u..
    still dreaming in his hero days..:D

7. blessing

blessing Regular Member

short and sweet yeah.. :D

8. blessing

blessing Regular Member

muahaha.. i like ur answer nwy5633.. lolz.. by d way.. how can u so rude to slap on them.. slap them r not enough la.. jux splash cold water on them n ask them to wake up.. wakakaka...:):):):D:D:D:D:p:p:p jux kiddin la.. dun take it seriously ya.. ITS TIME TO RECOVER... lolz.. by da way.. i'm still a die hard fans for them.. wakak..

9. shawn30_k

shawn30_k Regular Member

student
    but technically malaysia wd pair are quite strong too!!!!malaysia seem to b realli strong in all departments exp xd really. but kkk/tbh lost was really sad..they may have lost concentration just like they did at the singapore open and unexpectedly lost..im sure every1 would have thought md was surely in the bag for malaysia

10. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    Remember that after kkk/tbh have won the 2007 AE and Swiss Open MD title, there are people saying they have achieved legendary status. Much much too early to say that....

11. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    I agree with you..be consistent to win to claim legend status, like Rexy-Ricky, Hartono, LD, ZN...once you are a winner, others will target and study your play and you need to rise up to overcome your opposition and keep winning, that's winner and legend. Hey, cooler...is zero-cool your fan, kind of adopting your pen-name...hahaha!! LOL!! Also, wonder what YellowString or whatever name he uses now have to say about KKK-TBH, maybe he does have a point, maybe a bit too hard in the tone of his posts.:p

12. bobace

bobace Regular Member

The head coach and many malay fans expected the team to challenge China in the final which having brought too much pressure to the team. We all know that Malay players fail when they face pressure, especially in the team event.

You need to be in the semi once before talking about final yet so many fans predicted Mas to be runner-up even Champion (laughing).

13. black_knight006

black_knight006 Regular Member

Work at a pro-shop
    Because your MD team is young and inexperienced. They are over confidant, and then something like this happens. Now they might start taking other players seriously...:mad:

14. black_knight006

black_knight006 Regular Member

Work at a pro-shop
    Amen to that. LCW has only ever beat Lin Dan once and they expect to get by the Chinese women? Singles, Doubles and Mixed they are screwed for. Just goes to prove that Malaysian badminton fans have many hilarious delusious of grandeur. Once you reach a semi we'll talk...

15. bobace

bobace Regular Member

what is the chance MAS can beat China? 50%(MS)X50%(MD)X20%(WS)=5% at maximum. Too many MAS fans have illusionary expectation.

16. cute_tbh

cute_tbh Regular Member

how i long to see your face if THA beats ENG...

by the way, if ENG manages to enter SF, what is the chance of them beating DEN or INA or KOR or even CHN...?

5%...?

even that i doubt it... :cool:

17. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Guys..

...and MAS fans/supporters, i will be cheering for your squad to make the Semifinal round...And all is not lost, if MAS plays its cards right and all players perform to their best, and hopefully somehow ENG struggles against THA, who knows, MAS can squeeze thru to the Semis...So, hang on and don't give up hope!!;):cool:

18. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

KKK-TBH will come back strong. The Oracle says so !

19. markchan

markchan Regular Member

Remember when KKK/TBH lost in the team event in Asian Games? They came back with a vengence and won the Gold medal!
    I believe they gonna blow CY/FHF away today !! :)

20. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    U never know, with Tan Kim Her directing the Men's Doubles. In the last two MD matches, they beat MAS and were not disgraced against CHN (unlike WC2006 final). Maybe time for Alvent/Candra to be fielded. Kido/Setiawan lost to Clark/Blair in WC2006.

So, ENG can mount a challenge to INA in XD, WS, MD and WD. MS is all INA's to keep. INA still has the overall edge though.