A different Lin Dan -LYB

Discussion in 'Thailand Open 2007 / China Open (1) 2007 / Philipp' started by xymaerts, Jul 10, 2007.

1. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

WC is the decider ! If LCW loses, then I will acknowledge the winner as the CHAMP. But LCW WILL WIN ! I am so confident.

2. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Good man. I am not sensitive just cannot stand it if I don't see eye to eye with others.

3. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    Well said, me too...:p This is the first time I see eye to eye with you!:D

4. kenny7_2006

kenny7_2006 Regular Member

Working student...
    LCW could have and should have won this one... The point at 4-4 was really the turning point.... no way was that ball long.... clearly LCW hit it in... cant believe that the umpire overruled the lin judge just because Lin Dan made some grouses... oh well... it is in China....

wait till the WC in KL...

Jia you LCW!

Lin Dan has improved a bit, but still he can be beaten....

#64 kenny7_2006, Jul 14, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2007
  5. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    Out of topics - Umpire DEcison

REally wonder is dat any rules stating dat a calls by the linesman can be overruled by an umpire on courts !!??:confused::confused: LCW totally demoralized after dat "weird" turnover by the umpire..

Hopes this kinda situation wont be happened in the coming WC07...

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    then lcw isn't a strong player as u think.
    i dont know it was really in or not but at 4-4, it wasnt a serious damage to lcw's scoring position. There were lots of calls ruled against LD as well but LD fights on. Yes, at 4-4 on 2nd game was the turning point (i had said it before in another thread) but lcw let it to be the turning point.

7. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Since there wasn't slow motion replay and u can see better than the line judge and the umpire from your viewing angle? lol

8. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    They were probably sitting 1 inch away from their TV screen or monitor, so I don't doubt that they have quite a viewing angle...LOL.:p

9. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    X Ball, Are you saying that only this year matters in all of WC history??? Taufik and Lin Dan would not be consider as champ any more if they don't win this year's WC???:eek: I won't even go further with the already retired former world champs.

X Ball, good planning in advance though, just in the event that LCW luckily enough to win this year, you can then say he is the best ever... I hope you weren't one of those people whom said that WC has lost its privilege since it is now held every year.:rolleyes:

#69 bananaboy, Jul 14, 2007
  10. cooler

cooler Regular Member

so, are u implying that your hero is a LOSER? what kind of a lcw fan are u?
    Winners fight to the bitter end, like LD coming back to take game 2 and 3.

#70 cooler, Jul 14, 2007
  11. Jasonvan

Jasonvan Regular Member

I seriousily doubt LCW would GIVE a match to LD... If he seriousily wanted to givd LD the match, why did he try throughout the whole match? I also don't agree on LCW getting screwed with the linecalls, they both got calls against them... Just in the end, LD was physically and mentally stronger and pulled out the victory. Near the end of the 3rd set, I remember a long rally and LD thought the shot was out but it was called in and he was slumped on the court, this could've potentially turned the match over to LCW's favor but LD still managed to close out the set. I remember before this match there're over 20 ppl in another thread saying LCW will crush LD and only about 7 or 8 or us supporting LD, but I guess in the end, the better player won.

12. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    Well, at least there were 8 of us(me included:p) predicted LD would win over LCW. There were only like at most 4 people (me and Taufik-ist included) that predicted Wacha to win.... unfortunately he lost.:crying::crying::crying:

13. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner

No.. he is just implying he can't count, if even the score board can not convince him that LCW lost truly to LD.:p

14. Wong8Egg

Wong8Egg Regular Member

You're simply the Mala version of Indra, LOL. Maybe you should rename your name to "Malwai".:p

And if I am indra, I would give you this statement: "TH gave the match to LCW. LCW did not win."

15. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    LOL!!!!!!!:D:D:D Wacha gave the game to WCH, WCH didn't beat Wacha, Wacha lost... as Wacha knows WC 07 is where it counts!!!:p

Wacha had the first game, then realized this could be the last time WCH could reach a final, so out of his kind heart, Wacha decided since he is still young himself, and have many more chances, he gave the game to WCH instead of buying him a happy meal from McDonalds to cheer him up after kicking his rear-end.

#75 bananaboy, Jul 14, 2007
  16. cooler

cooler Regular Member

LD gave the match to LCW at the sudirman cup as china will win anyway. At least this one holds some water. LYB want LD to win only to show himself off:p of not dropping a single final event.

#76 cooler, Jul 14, 2007
  17. bananaboy

bananaboy Regular Member

business owner
    No... Lin Dan didn't want to show off his true strength, to make sure Misbun and friends don't get to know his full power!!!:cool:

I like using X Ball own excuses.. I make myself sound just like him..LOL!!!

#77 bananaboy, Jul 14, 2007
  18. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    I watched the 3rd set on CCTV-5 and agree with Han that both players played a cautious game...both players played a 3-setter SF game and also agree with someone who said towards the end, LD mental toughness has the slight edge. LD could have gave up after losing the 1st set (like he did in WC05 to TH) but he fought back, therefore LD won fair and square, truly deserving of the win...and the final with WCH, unless there is a miracle will be a cakewalk for LD and anti-climatic. The SF is actually the Finals. Well wemove on to the WC07 in MAS, that would be exiting and a lot would depend on the draw.:)

19. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Lol... u r way too serious. U should know well enough only fans gave excuses when their fav players lost, but LCW himself is a respectable player, no bullshitting b4 match and no excuses or boasting after match. He beat TH against all odds and went down fighting to LD is nth to be ashamed of.
    Meanwhile i had my own excuses for LCW's lost too, perhaps the wind draft? :D:p

20. cooler

cooler Regular Member

good god LD won or else we would have more why LD lost threads, and why LCW is the greatest threads.