Lee Chong Wei should apologise

Discussion in 'World Championships 2007' started by hsengsping, Aug 16, 2007.

1. indra

indra Regular Member

wow...wow...what is happening to lcw....

Anyhow...my advice to all LCW fans.....

don't blame LCW nor make him to blame himself....If you support LCW....support him will all your heart....in good and bad times....

As I have predicted before....the more pressure you put on him to win the more vulnerable lcw will be....

2. chanbc

chanbc Regular Member

Blame it all to others!

I agree with you. It is not so bad to lose a match. It is worst if one simply try to find the fault of others for his lost without proven evidence. Some fans may argue and agree with LCW accusations and may even rationalize his claim. But think again. If LCW is under such a great pressure when YKH "earmark" him as a potential winner, what kind of pressure will he has to combat when his much adore coach (Misbun) told the reporters that only Taufik is LCW's hurdle to clear?

Malaysia Boleh! Blame it all to others! It is not your fault! You are the greatest of all. Other people is to be blamed. Yes! Yes! Yes! You can do it. Blame it to others.

3. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    blame it on the rain ... said milli vanilli :)

4. chanbc

chanbc Regular Member

Yes! Agreed. Blame it to the court is too hard. The rain had caused the shuttle speed to change. The moisture level is affecting his oxygen intake. The shoe is not comfort.

5. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Although LCW has good skillsets, he is too soft and sensitive.

For example, in the 'LYB calling BAO to break LCW's legs', LCW was affected; when Li Mao confided to him that he was leaving LCW again got affected, and now his saga with YKH he is affected.

A 'shrink' is highly recommended to help him. He needs to be tough in his mind else he might be affected again in the future. Obviously, he is a bit naive --- some people grow up a bit later in life.

6. ksooi

ksooi Regular Member

Entreprenuer
    lcw said wht he said in the heat of the moment....i dont think he meant any harm....and lets also remember tht the press in msia always blow things out of proportion....it is no secret tht ykh and lcw has not seen eye to eye....lcw did come out and say tht he has only himself to blame on his loss to sony yesterday.....lets just hope tht he will bounce back....

7. Tjun Tjun

Tjun Tjun Regular Member

Sensible advice. Indra is not leaving Taufik just because his idol was defeated in 2007WC (and other tournaments). Likewise all LCW fans should be behind LCW. Give him all your support and encouragement. Don't doubt him for a minute, he is a fighter.......he hasn't thrown his towel yet......yes support him with all your heart as Indra nicely puts it.

8. TKG2609

TKG2609 Regular Member

sometimes win n sometime lose .... lee chong wei already do the best n train hard, i think he didnt need any apologize .....different with my country man, taufik, lazy, like party, dont have any discipline ......so go go sony ....

9. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

10. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

11. fastdrop

fastdrop Regular Member

Personally I don't want LCW to be arrogant. His humble attitude makes him different from the rest. Out of emotion and embarassment, he made comments which were not very professional, and not typical of LCW. His subsequent apology should just be taken as it is. He is human after all just like all of us. Being a national icon in Malaysia makes him difficult to accept that he was defeated fair and square and badly at that.

Again, I still believe in LCW. I hope we will not judge him simply because he lost and aggravated by his comments on his coach. If we only try to put ourselves in his shoes then maybe we will understand what he is going thru. He gave Malaysia lots of honor. Maybe he should just move on.

12. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    I don't think we should blame LCW for what happened.

Yes, as a player there are ups and downs. With LCW, when he lost, he was angry and took out a bit of his anger on YKH. Yes, that was wrong. But we are human beings. Like I said when KKK/TBH was defeated, TBH is a human being and humans make mistakes. LCW is not different. What he did was not appropriate. FUrthermore, the press just blew it out of proportions. LCW might just have muttered or commented briefly or let slip about this accidently.

The main thing is, LCW apologised for his outburst. Finite. End of Story. Lets now put this behind us and continue supporting him. Or are you going to jump the bandwagon just because he lost? One things for sure - I will keep supporting him until he retires.

13. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Well,all the malaysian put too high hope of LCW because in our heart,we knew that currently only LCW can bring glory to us.Peoples tend enlarge somethings especially when you are famous and nobody expect this come out from LCW mouth.He indeed shouldn't make this kind of comment which easily make other peoples misunderstanding but as a badminton fans,i still will support him after this.I think he should learnt tht he should think wisely before making any comment because it will easily lead him to trouble.We are just too concern and care about them,if not we can just don't bother them.Did you see other peoples discussing why Hafiz Hashim lose this time,this is because we are already lose hope on him.We are discussing why LCW or KKK/TBH lose here is because we are still concern about them.Well,lets hope everything will be fine after this.

14. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    there should be an 'open house' between malaysia players and their fans..
    both can talk heart to heart to solve about 'pressure and high expectation matter' :)

15. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Regular Member

Student
    Quite an innovative idea taufik-ist.However, I think some fans would get carried away when they meet the players.

16. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    If LCW is at fault then just apologize and get over with it and we should not find all sort of excuses for him. Yah, cause by pressure, pressure my foot, who doesn't have pressure? You think Lin Dan feel less pressure than LCW? Fu/Cai also lost but didn't blame LYB. We may not see eye to eye with our boss but that should not stop us from getting the job done or close to done.
    Lee Chong Wei need to have breakthru in his state of mind, excellent badminton skill itself will not land him the world champion.
    As for the final Sunday ... Indonesia Boleh!!!

17. ksooi

ksooi Regular Member

Entreprenuer
    i am not makin excuses for lcw...iam just sayin at the heat of the moment, he just blew his top....it could happen to anyone.....he knws tht he has no one to blame but himself....u must rememeber tht this guys are never taught how to handle the press.....and the msian press does misinterpret at times....

18. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Hello Malaysia, apa ini semua?? Sebelum competition start, cakap besar. Bila sudah kena hentam kau kau, cakap coach tak betul.

Malaysia Boleh!

19. Hitman71

Hitman71 Regular Member

Ini semua disebabkan oleh slogan Malaysia Boleh ! Boleh kalah ... hahahahaha

( it's is because of Malaysia can Slogan (sp), can lose ...) :crying: :crying: :D

20. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    malaysia boleh... boleh buat (can make) excuse, if not the weather then the humidity, if not then must be the wind, if not must be the spectator, if also if not means must be the coach :D

GO BOLEHLAND!