KKK/TBH might split???????

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Inky2000, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

pemuda, yes many many malaysians have a mentality problem. whatever you say makes sense. why dont you start doing something about it apart from babbling?

picture this, the world is in chaos, the sky is red and it is raining fire. evil creatures lurk the towns and villages. soldiers are fighting to their deaths to defend the world. you are standing in the middle of a village shouting "the time of death dawns upon us. our world will be destroyed. our soldiers dont have what it takes. they are peons compared to the evil ones. all they are good for is drinking in our taverns and screwing our women". you repeat those same lines on and on again.
    not much help, is there?

2. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I think what Pemuda is trying to get across is:
    Since the win at the AE and Swiss Open 2007, KKK/TBH have failed at the big tourneys (WC at home and the numerous SS since then).

No doubt, they have done a great job this week, beating JJS/LYD and Kido/Hendra consecutively....but hey...it's only the Macau Open :D In terms of prestige, certainly it can't beat the World Championships or Japan Open?

3. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    3 quarters in 2007 have been dominated by 3 different pairs:
    1st Quarter: Koo/Tan by claiming 3 SS (Malaysian, All England and Swiss).
    2nd Quarter: Fu/Cai by claiming 3 SS (Singapore, Indonesia and China Masters).
    3rd Quarter: Kido/Hendra by claiming the Prestigious World Championships.
    4th Quarter: Let's see??

Fu/Cai have failed at the big tourneys since winning the China Masters, then should Fu/Cai be split as well???:D

4. badMania

badMania Regular Member

That's not for me to decide. And, it's Pemuda who were strongly against KKK/TBH, not me too :D

5. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Hahaha!! Pemuda, I laugh so hard that it is not even funny:D...you are articulate in your postings that I give it to you, your posts are sounding confrontational but there is a side of humour in them...still, I think you are playing reverse psychology, you wanna see KKK/TBH win;)..because if you wanna see KKK/TBH cast aside and yet this duo is MAS top pair now, and let's admit it, which MAS pair would be better than them and there is not enough time to form another pair to garner ranking points to represent MAS in OLY with OLY less than 10 month away...one other thing, you have been very persistent and consistent in your criticism of KKK...I just do not know why you would not let go of KKK and support them and MAS in OLY quest.;):p

6. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Yup...I also wonder why Pemuda hate KKK so much...From all his posts,obviously he is not attacking KKK/TBH combination but KKK alone.

7. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Robin7, Badmania knows this, if you read the earlier pages he gives a balanced view. Like Badmania says, it's Pemuda who's critical of KKK/TBH esp with KKK for having 'prima donna' attitude. All the above points you stated I already pointed out to Pemuda, he still bashs KKK's attitude -even after Ants pointed out in real life KKK and TBH are not big headed .

He'll tell you if try but didn't win is different from having bad attitude, so save your energy.

8. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Thanks eaglehelang.

9. RSLdude

RSLdude Regular Member

Manager
    when KKK and TBH won over the 2007 world champions (Kido and Setiawan), in just about 25 mins. yesterday, will answer a lot of questions. the macau open 07 is still a prestigious tournament since a lot of top-rank players participated like FU and CAI of China.

10. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

U R welcome, my Indonesian friend. Keep the analysis coming in future tournaments, I like reading them.

;)

11. RSLdude

RSLdude Regular Member

Manager
    i got his report from another thread: "Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong beat their seniors Choong Tan Fook/Lee Wan Wah 21-18, 17-21, 23-21 in the MD finals macau open 07".

congrats to KKK and TBH and i hope they will continue winning despite the continued criticisms! ! !

cheers!

12. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

after kkk and TBH good performance at MO, i fink the chance for them to split is absolutely 0%

13. Jinky

Jinky Regular Member

haha....yeah. hope they will keep up!

14. amaze

amaze Regular Member

WHAT SPLIT ?:rolleyes:

15. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Dude, to you it is babbling and I respect that. If you dont like what I am saying, just ignore rather than chewing your head up. Each of us is entitled to our own opinion.

16. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Watched the final today. CTF/LWW really choked at the final hurdle. But in all honesty, KKK/TBH played very well. Their defense was top rate. So, credit is due here.

Anyway, am not pouring cold water in today's win. But Macau Open is nothing compared to Beijing next year. So, lets hold the celebration and those 'Malaysia Boleh creaming ourselves thingy' and lets make sure there is no swelling of heads etc etc.

17. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Do you think KKK/TBH will take that gold in Beijing next year?

18. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I personally think that Fu Haifeng/Cai Yun have the highest chance of grabbing the gold, the Olympics being a home tournament. However, the pressure might get to them and Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong should be the next favorite.

If both fail (like this year's World Cup), the next in line will be Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan and Choong Tan Fook/Lee Wan Wah.

The other pairs like Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae, Lee Jae Jin/Hwang Ji Man, Jens Eriksen/Martin Lundgaard Hansen, Lars Paaske/Jonas Rasmussen will be the dark-horse. Remember Eriksen/Hansen and Flandy/Eng Hian were surprise semi-finalists in the Olympics 2004

19. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    i think its his rights to hate anyone or like someone.
    as long as he dont give any bad remarks to my kkk,its fine with me.
    he can show his hatred to anybody and we dont have any rights to objects .
    we are the fans and we can choose.and his choice is to critises kkk(in winning state or losing state).so calm down and let he voice out.
    we can give him admonition when he's going overboard.but for now,hes still appreciate kkk,right? still showing some respect,right?
    so let him be.thats the best thing we could do.do not make situations worse.

20. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

If you remove your goggles, you will see that I am have also been critical on BAM. If we go by your logic, can we also conclude that I am also personally attacking the Chairman of BAM?? :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.