KKK/TBH might split???????

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Inky2000, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Hold on to your horses. Its just the Macau Open. Yes, KKK/TBH played well today. But lets see how they fare in the big tournaments ok.

Its only the Macau Open and you are already creaming yourself.

2. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Finally I got you to compliment KKK/TBH! They proved you wrong because you posted that they won't get past R2 or even R1.
    Yes, MCO is one little tournament.Surprisingly all except one top MD participated. Well,some people like things simple and just judge by the name of the tournament.I prefer to judge the quality of the champion by the field they competed with.

3. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Dude, I didnt say KKK/TBH wont get past R1/R2 at the Macau Open! Come on, you can do better than this, dude.

I said KKK/TBH wont clear R2 in Beijing next year in the Olympic Games, not Macau Open.

To me true champions are made in the big tournaments i.e. WC & OG. So, lets see for KKK/TBH ....

4. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Oh....I see. You sound so like a broken record all the time even i can get the the tracks mixed up. The servicing is overdue.Major overhaul recommended.

5. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

i don't think many of us are 'creaming ourselves' (as how pemuda puts it) after their win in the Macau Open. most if not all of the people here are just elated and encouraged that they won. not only that but it was two malaysian pairs in the finals.

edit:
    btw, eaglehelang was not even talking about KKK-TBH's win in the Macau Open. i find it surprising why pemuda said eaglehelang was creaming himself.

6. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Come on, the boys already hv 2 big titles in their bag, ie AG & AE. Its an achievement for such young age. They fell and bounce back, thats the true champion quality too.

7. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    They did bounce.. but not that high yet.. just fell and just got back up.. they have not flew yet.

8. USAfan

USAfan Regular Member

NewsMedia
    Its a start from all the in house turmoil, Beijing 2007 is where the real test is.
    Rexy needs to humble the boys as the job is not done yet and the preparation should continues....... The macau open provided us a platform to achieve bigger and better results. Hopefully, BAM will listen to the coaches and limit their forcus and concentration to a few players.... As for now, LCW and WCH for MS , KKK/TBH and CTF/LWW for the MD.

9. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    My heart tells me they would take OLY gold biscuit but my brain tells I am not sure they could cos' they are 7-8 pairs that can do it too, again the DRAW is very important and how they handle OLY pressure.

You are right, OLY is a whole different beast compared to any Open SS, the tension and pressure is unlike any other tournament but no players have more pressure than LD and any CHN players in OLY...because MAS players tend to choke at majors, that is frustrating and create doubts among us like "Malaysia mana boleh".

LCW and KKK/TBH represent the best MAS hope for gold or any medals in OLY08...If what KKK did after his post-AE&AG successes threw people off, they were very young then...btw I did far more stupid things than them when I was at their age;):p

I am sure Rexy would steer them straight reminding them their success and rewards come from winning baddy and nothing else, we both concur they have talents, and attitude/judgement can be corrected, therefore, I am optimistic they will rebound, hopefully this MO07 win will augur well for future successes...if we are MAS fans, the least we can do is support them.;)

On another note...you are articulate, your english and grammar are good...you are what? 22 yrs old...your english is very 'unmalaysian-like', are you are a caucasian or educated overseas??? I am not bashing malaysian for poor english, just that the education system in malaysia where english is not the primary language, and malaysian students in your age group have to study 2 or 3 languages in school, speak more than that, that it is very difficult for them to be excellent in english, as compared to north america or england where the majority speak english everyday whether in school or at work.

I was educated when GCE O and A level existed in MAS and 7 out of 8 courses in school during my time are in english, therefore my english a little better (not much better) than my horrible, border-passing grade bahasa...hahaha!!!:D:p

10. ants

ants Regular Member

The pressure is there. Yeah the Draws play a vital role too. But the pressure will be on the Chinese players. Not that there is no pressure for our players. IF and i say IF our players advance to the FINALS in the Olympics... can they CLOSE the match?

Well as for me i'm definately support them no matter what.

11. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    If that is the question that Pemuda posed and if KKK/TBH advance to the final, then I would say they would win. The tough part is getting there, I am not sure they can do it and the draw would play a big part in their journey to the final.

12. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

yes and after all, rexy is already doing his part and the duo are already headed in the right direction. i dont see a major attitude problem with them. ants, apparently KKK visits clubs (as in party clubs) a lot? thats what some people seem to think.

13. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I think your head needs more than just a major overhaul.

Please don't take this the wrong way but shouldn't you be locked up in a cell heavily sedated with a comfort blanket and a nice 250 kg male physchiatric nurse bringing you tea whilst patting you on the head and cooing gently?

14. nauyuchi

nauyuchi Regular Member

arghh what ever happen... at least they won the Macau Open. so glad after i watch the match.

15. ants

ants Regular Member

Even LinDan travel alot to attend functions and parties. I'm not saying that Koo is attending alot of parties. He knows he priority. He does not visit clubs alot. Have training to attend to u know.

16. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

They played well yesterday, no doubts about that. But with respect to the Macau Open, KKK/TBH still need to prove that can handle the big stage.

And yes, yes they won that AE & AG at a young age. If I am not wrong, Hafiz also took the AE by storm at a young age. What happened to Hafiz, by the way, eh?

17. ants

ants Regular Member

At least KKK/TBH has more titles than Hafiz.

18. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Anyway, I be all eyes for the Danish Open ;)

19. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

But we are talking about the AE, they both won it once so far ... at a very young age.

20. ants

ants Regular Member

KKK/TBH competed only Once in All England So far... i hope they will win more titles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.