Taufik's stamina

Discussion in 'India Open / Japan Open / Chinese Taipei Open / Ma' started by ye333, Oct 7, 2007.

1. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    I see. I thought it is an indonesian word :eek:
    It is too harsh to attack a person with this word, isn't it?

Bangkok is an excellent city.. But the traffic is always congested in mid town :mad:

2. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design

Thats cruel..especially I mentioned that I had been told.....basically it was serious discussion among coaches about that incidents.....thats all I can say...again I did not make any excuse " why TH lost".....everyone can read my post....it is just ridiculous for regular peron...did not go to tournaments, etc...basically just find any articles in his computer and make him like he knows everything...thats an insult to those coaches....they live their lives for badminton...training the players to play well to entertain us....here comes Cooler....Mr. Knows everything!!!:cool::cool:

#62 huangkwokhau, Oct 9, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  3. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    hahahahahaha................

4. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    laughing about what???? which part is funny?

5. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    i think alfa-2 was laughing at samuel882.. samuel thought bogus is bagus :rolleyes::D

6. smashmouth

smashmouth Regular Member

banker
    Perhaps TH has set his sights on OG 08', and his main objective in joining open tournaments lately is to earn ranking points first and winning titles second. TH may be aiming to peak at the right time since it would be unrealistic to remain at peak form until August 2008.

Notice that even LD has not been playing consistently lately. Perhaps he is also pursuing the same strategy and would like to peak at the right time. On the other hand, just like TH, CJ, BCL, etc. have been joining several tournaments lately - maybe they are also employing the same strategy as TH's.

7. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    TH's strategy for major tournament is well proven :D :D no wonder other players will follow his startegy

8. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    in MS is so competitive...everybody can beat everybody....since badminton schedule is so tight....may be LD wanted to save his energy for Olympic test then they have only one week to play another 2 SS...not easy nowadays.....look at LCW, winning kedah and JO but lost in TO...LD also. winning german open and AE but injured in swiss open..this prove that not many players can play 3 tournaments in a row..it is so tough now.....all players are human, not superman..so any upset is understandable...dont blame any players why they lost............

9. badMania

badMania Regular Member

I agree. The Men's Singles Final mattered more to Taufik as well as Lin Dan. Which was why the defeat was considered significant for Lin Dan (and Li Yongbo too).

Who cares abt Lin beating Taufik 2 times in the group games? The precious medal was the Final.

10. huangkwokhau

sales & design

I agreed..at end Taufik got to podium as winner not LD.......:cool::cool: Who said that LD did not want the medal....? May be Cooler thought that....

11. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

highlighted what? if you are too busy to type one sentence about the "weakness", give me a link to your previous post about it.

Many ppl said CJ's strategy is to avoid the net area, just lift. But that just proves my theory, nowadays TH does not have decent smashes anymore. So you need to give some other theory.

Btw, do you really think CJ's win over TH that significant? Sony did it more comfortably, LHI, PSH almost did it. Maybe all these guys suddenly woke up and understood how to play TH, haha. :D

12. RSLdude

RSLdude Regular Member

Manager
  13. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    give it up hehehe, even Indra and taufikist now have a 'realistic' outlook of taufik hahaha.

Yes, LD do get tired from playing too much too and now is more selective on which tournament to play. The BIG difference here is that LD got tired from WINNING, while TH got tired from LOSING :p:p::cool:

#73 cooler, Oct 9, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  14. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
  15. RSLdude

RSLdude Regular Member

Manager
    you are correct ;)

16. xlasher

xlasher Regular Member

Stamina can be a problem for TH because, I Watch the MS match these days and they tend to have a long rally, I mean llloooonnnngg....

and I impressed with one new technique from TH , I don't know if it's new or not. When he played SDk in Taipei open, he frequently hit the shuttle a little high and put the shuttle really close to the net. I've never seen that. I think That will be a good technique to learn....

TH still can do more with his condition right now. We just can wait till the next SS and see what he will show to us!!! Finalist or Champion?????

This is a great increase in TH Perfomance and have him going to the Final really a good show.:D:D

17. huangkwokhau

sales & design
    LD realized that he could not win any tournaments anymore...so many people can beat him now...tired of winning? hahaha....hm..another excuse for LD's side....

18. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

So..

..*back on topic*:p...*phew, cooler has stayed true to his nick, cooooooool*:cool:;)
    ..as far as i know, in Singles play, whether MS or WS, stamina/fitness is, arguably, the most important key. Even if one has all the skills, trickshots & smarts in the world pat down, but s/he doesn't have the stamina/fitness, then it'll be all useless. Of course, one has to have those other skills/technique & mental game pat down.

19. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    I do not single pointing any players here.. But plays a single match in one day which an hour last longer the most.. Does it required to consumpt lots of energy?:rolleyes:
    If they need to travel from one continent to another & play in the same day they are landing , then I believe not many athletes in the world can produce similar form in their previous tournament... :cool:

20. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Yeah..those highlights should remind people..

..what is needed to unleash those seemingly tireless jumpsmashes..:cool: