Armortec 900 Technique

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by UchihaIyer, Aug 11, 2007.

1. St00pid

St00pid Regular Member

Wow Master_Yoda, trying to be allllllll hardcore. I don't think we should reply to sink to his level.

2. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    lost touch of his 'force'
    people may conclude so many breakage of Yonex in asian country. did these jokers ever think that is how many percentage ratio to its number of pieces sold in asian?
    suddenly i am thinking of master DinkAlot, he did break so many of Yonex rackets.......:rolleyes: is he getting the fakes one too??:rolleyes:
    may the 'force' be with us....:)

3. Notnimdab729

Notnimdab729 Regular Member

Deputy General Manager
    Yoda's comments

Hello Yoda,
    I dont know how frequent have u travel to Singapore or Malaysia or even to S.E Asia or to China? When u make this comment, it certainly unfair to those genuine suppliers in Spore and Malaysia. There are fakes rackets at many places but I would prefer to buy YY rackets in Singapore rather than other places because of the genuine stuff I will get there. Please dont make sweeping statement in this case. :mad: U are implying shops in Spore and Malaysia are selling fake stuff.
    Lee:rolleyes:

4. crashandburn

crashandburn Regular Member

badminton player
    Master Yoda = Charv ....no need to work ..?!!!!

Guys..seriously just ignore this useless individual....he probably does not even know how to play badminton at the first place...!!

Hahahahahaaaaaaa

5. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Regular Member

Manager

I have travelled to many ASIAN countries and the fakes business is a big part of the economy. The UK and no other country can completely control the market but the companys in the UK are alot more likey to be taken to court than in Asia because we expect better and have the cash to do so.

Cheers for saying it was a smart comment, you lot haven't realised it and have been chatting about it for god knows how long.

6. Master Yoda

Manager

The fakes business a big in Asia. Also the quality of fakes has risen considerably, you can have real sales people from yonex who are corrupted by criminal gangs selling rackets to reputable stores.

7. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

I think that you're really being arrogant, ignorant, and rather racist.
    Would the major badminton stores sell fakes ? Not so likely.
    And why do the sponsored pros carry so many racquets during tournaments ? That's because they do quite often break their racquets, though they're definitely real.
    Here's a quote from one of your posts in a different thread:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=689107#post689107
    If the companies in the UK are likely to take action about their counterfeit products because they 'expect better' and 'have the cash to do so', how about the Asian companies such as YONEX ?
    Yonex obviously has much more money than any other brands in the world, so why dont they take actions about all the fake products in Asia that you mentionned about ?

Real Yonex salesmen would just import their goods directly from Japan.. If they're 'corrupted by criminal gangs', they wouldnt be 'real sales people from yonex'.

One day when your own genuine racquet breaks, you'll find out that real ones do really break. >_>

#107 jhirata, Oct 19, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2007
  8. Master Yoda

Manager
    I can see by all your defensive reactions that in your minds you know I'm right and your all in denial. Just shows there's alot of screwed up people out there.

Glad I've made you all think for once and have sparked a healthy debate

9. Notnimdab729

Notnimdab729 Regular Member

Deputy General Manager
    fake rackets.

Hello Master Yoda,
    Have u been to Singapore? Do u know Singapore have very strict laws and rules against piracy. If you said some countries in Asia do sell fake rackets, then it will sound likely. But when u said specially Malaysia and Singapore do, then I think u have not done yr investigation thoroughly before u conclude.:rolleyes:Do u want to set up a shop here to sell fakes and see whether u can get busted or not:p
    Lee:mad:

10. Master Yoda

Manager
    First of all you obviously don't know what being racist is. Being racist is taking the piss out of people for being a certain race. Its not racist describing the reality of what goes on in other countries.

Secondly I didn't mean the companies taking yonex to court, I mean't the customers taking the company to court.

3rd, if you have a policeman who is corrupt it doesn't mean he isn't a real policeman does it? The same applies for Yonex dealers, they can still be corrupt.

4th, Badminton stores would not knowly sell fakes

5th pros break rackets alot easier because their tension is so high

11. Master Yoda

Manager
    Yeh and possession of smack gets you executed but it doesn't stop people from doing it does it? Despiration!!!!!!!!!!

12. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

My bad. You were commenting as if the Asian countries /and some of the people there were 'bad'. Some of which you said were true, but really.. you were like looking down upon some Asian countries.

That can be likely.
    Exactly. The people here broke their racquets probably due to the same reason.

#112 jhirata, Oct 19, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2007
  13. Master Yoda

Manager

Was that by one of your classmates?

14. jhirata

jhirata Regular Member

Yes, a long time ago.

Lets get back to the main topic: Armortec 900 Technique, and get an administrator to get rid of these pointless debates.

15. Master Yoda

Manager

16. Blurry D

Blurry D Regular Member

Corporate Strategy
    Master yoda,

I suggest you start a new thread and not continue here or in my thread..

thanks you....

17. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    I own an Armortec 900T myself, and it is definitely a great racket that fits me perfectly in my game... it performs well, and with 24lbs tension and lots of care from me, I do expect it to last for a long time(consider my percentage of mis-hit is quite low:p).

Regarding "Master Yoda"... I always thought I am arrogant, and can be quite ignorant at times, but this guy is a level above me in both departments... Some Asian countries may not be as well regulated and etc, but that does not mean all aspect of them are messed up.:rolleyes:

Even Lin Dan broke his racket(I mean it was completely broken!!!) during the final of World cup 2006 against Chen Yu... thus it was the impact of his smash that broke the racket, and not due to a mis-hit.

18. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    @Master Yoda- Stop being a troll. You know it yourself that there are authorized Yonex dealers in Asia, and you know there are fake sellers in the UK. So don't even reply to this message; just stop making so many uninformed and stupid comments, and just drop the subject.

19. JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy Regular Member

I'm looking at the Yonex.com website...is that not their correct website?

20. gsloh

gsloh Regular Member

That's the main yonex portal, but doesn't show all available rackets, weights and grip sizes. For those you need to go to the specific regions, ie:

yonex.co.uk shows rackets, U's and G's available in the UK
    yonex.co.jp (I think!) shows rackets etc in Japan

etc etc etc