French Open 2007 - Day 3 - Nov 1st

Discussion in 'Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007' started by chemile, Oct 31, 2007.

1. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    wakwkakwakkkakakaka.............:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    be cool man........... Now, there's no point to further proceed in this argument over this matter, we'll see whether who's right or wrong after this tournament..;)

3. justin-terbalik

justin-terbalik Regular Member

Student
    My Prediction

LCW vs Simon Santoso---SS will win. i don't know why but my feeling says that SS will win
    TH vs Wacha-----Wacha respect TH so he will never upset TH, am i rite wacha???

oh yah..for hafiz..welcome back

4. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    too easy.

wah, so you are the person who like to see "no pain, no gain" type lah? Its not in coaches book leh unfortunately. Is there any sporting body or associations encourage this mentality? Not in my Sports council definitely. Are you a coach? If coaches did this, then I believe I've heard some being banned from coaching.

Or is it you envy the players of driving big cars? What's your objective? Have them suffer and scare the parents and kids away from badminton?:D How much do you know Yang Yang and Zhao anyway? They had their good life and enjoying it I believe. I don't think their livelihood is being deprived. Zhao was in Singapore and he chose his career and decided to go back to china. No one force him not to be successful.:D

5. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    I don't believe in your notions of no pain no gain, but yes, in a sense no hardwork no gain, and hardwork means a bit of pain, yes.

Not everything is in the coaching manual, what coaching manual are you refering to? Is this the divine book of badminton coaching written by you? As far as I know, there is no supreme coaching manual in badminton...

I believe all sporting bodies encourage this mentality. They encourage them to work hard and fight hard, not just take it easy and enjoy life.

I am not a coach, and please, don't try to impose your 'coaching superiority' over me again, I really dont care.

I don't envy them driving big cars. How do you know that I'm not driving 'big cars' myself?

My objective? For them to work hard. Just as Rexy wants the Malaysians to work hard. He commented after the World Championships, some players (wont name them or else i'll get crucified) don't work hard enough, don't put in the hours, during break time just relax and talk around. On the other hand, Choong and Tan are the first to arrive, last to leave. A great coach (not a coaching manual) is saying this.

How much do I know about Yang and Zhao? Yang and Zhao worked hard during their days. Now they are enjoying life, as they should.
    I suppose you are going to tell me how much you know Yang and Zhao again? No, I dont want to hear your life story, keep it to yourself.

6. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    SS has the edge against the slightly injured LCW. But LCW is motivated to avenge his loss in TCO. Anyway, it depends very much on the 1st game, whoever wins it wins the match.

Judging from TH's performance in the previous round, I would say Wacha has a chance. But I want TH to progress to take on LD.

7. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    injuries.

Kawan,
    I thought we are talking player who are INJURED and still playing. Why bring out other subjects like work hard? Who doesn't encourage work hard and smart? Lets stick to the point. Don't defer from the subject lah. do you encourage an injured player to continue playing? A simple question? Anyone in the forum second an injured player to play?

For me, I would stop them and let them recover for their sake. Must there be a serious mishap before a coach stops a player from playing?

Oh, I salute you for driving a big car. I drove a big one as well. Someone told me a joke about 'big car and small brain' notice on his wind shield becoz, he didn't park properly. Great reminder though.

In any phsio or doctors book. Stop when you are injured. Simple as that. Else, get sued. Get it? Whos responsibility when the injuries get more and more serious? which finger are you going to point to?
    rgds:D

8. shanisen3200

shanisen3200 Regular Member

Goldsmith
    Yeah everyone want to see Lin vs TH:eek:
    But even I support TH but my feeling told me that 50% for TH to win this match.:p

9. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    Eh friend,

I don't drive a big car, I am a high school student. I just said the big car thing to point out your ignorance on me being jelous...

Get sued? Sued by who? The player sue himself for wanting to carry on arr?
    Which finger am I going to point to? The player la! The player wanted to play on.

You talk about going back to the topic. OK. THe topic was whether Lee was really injured or not. Sun Jun, Michael Chang, Chen Hong all did it. Why can't Lee carry on when he is injured? The injuries of Sun, Chang and Chen were all more severe and painful. What is so hard to believe that Lee was doing the same thing? Why do you suspect that he is cheating? Was Sun Jun, Michael Chang and Chen Hong all cheating also?

10. Car_fan

Car_fan Regular Member

Student
    I hope Xie can overcome Tine. Both of them havent been the most consistent players this year, but Xie is definitely more consistent than Tine.

11. indra

indra Regular Member

LCW will beat Simon today? Come on!

The biggest "enemy" deep down LCW's heart is Simon Santoso, Not TH, NOT LD, Not BCL, NOT Chen JIN.....It is Simon...SImon Santoso....

Even in his top performance ...I doubt LCW will be able to defeat SS....

My prediction SS will defeat LCW in straight set....

12. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    typical from our indra!

13. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    X Ball is going to come back on this with a nice one...............:D:D:D:D:D just wait........

14. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    The 2nd round matches will only be starting at 1pm local time (8pm Malaysian time)?? Why can't they do it earlier for the benefits of Asian viewers??

15. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    and then all of them suffer to watch the match starting from 5am in the morning??? sure alot of players w/o, cos cant wake up.

16. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    I'm suprised he hasn't already!

17. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    if i have RM10, i will bet RM10,000 that LCW will win.............:D:D:D:D:D

18. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Ah, finally some comic relief to diffuse the tension that's been building up between vching and extremeanopow. Thanks indra, I knew we could count on you :D;)

19. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    So confident? After people make you eat your words!

20. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    ill be ready with my chopsticks, just sitting next to X Ball with folk and spoon to eat our words.............:D:D:D:D:D i'll have to admit that I'm not very good at eating my own words, ill need to consult X Ball for that. he can be my sifu........