French Open 2007 - Day 3 - Nov 1st

Discussion in 'Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007' started by chemile, Oct 31, 2007.

1. vching

vching Regular Member

Student

Never mind, I will follow you and eat our words together if LCW loses...

LCW is going to trample Simon so badly that he is going to cry!
    LCW will win, or else I am not a boy with male genitalia!

2. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    cheating?

Fren,
    I didn't say he was cheating rite? Did I? Since you are only a high school student, I am not surprised with your impulse or eagerness for your support towards Malaysian players. As a malaysian, I believe all forumers who are malaysia like to see their heroes to win the game. Else its considered a 'running dog'.

There are lots of politics comes into play when an injured player continues to play and it can seriously impaired the associations from functioning well if no one takes the responsibility of stopping an injured player from playing. Credibility is gone. You get it? Who cares who did (played during injuries) it the last time?

The fact that if it is a known thing. Remedy should be applied to stop the damage and recover. That's called professionalism and responsibility. Don't just bull doze when you can't, its futile.

Am sure you don't want your own friends or even yourself to go through such an agony correct? Don't just enjoy seeing other people suffer and clap hands to them and say 'well done' for winning while injured. The sport should not encourage this. Its unethical. Faham (get it)? Hope this focus on 'injuries and not play' thing goes into your brain.
    rgds:D

My thread below did not mention 'cheating'. Do not twist people's words.
    hmmm.. I tot he was having knee problem when loosing to BCL.. looks like the trouble is gone.. shd he risk the injury? Whos the doctor? or is it just an excuse for loosing to BCL? Interesting strategy.

3. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    you sound like a bad student. I'm sure when the time come... you will 'act dun know how' and your sifu will have to eat your words for your too!

haha. kidding :D

4. gidong

gidong Regular Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

NOT ALL PAIN IS GAIN - just promo ma pic huahahaha :p:p:p
    Wuteva it is LCW will win easily over SS this time .... :p

#84 gidong, Nov 1, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  5. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    er..... what will vching turn into?? :eek::eek::eek:

6. extremenanopowe

gain pain.

Cool. hamsem ah... hehe. Prelude to exiciting matches coming up.

Hope kendrick can give a good fight with PG. if he can do a rubber game, shd be a good result as susilo lost in straight game.:D

7. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    I knew I shouldn't have revealed that I am a high school student... don't patronise me just because I am one...

You did not make a thread, you made a post:
    You said that it was just an excuse to lose to BCL. I am twisting your words? I think it is you that should reexamine your logic.

Your paragraph:

dosen't make sense.... I dont know what you are trying to say... You are saying that China's credibility was tarnished because Li Yongbo and Li Mao decided not to stop Sun Jun from playing? Certainly he was in more pain than LCW. You are saying Li Yongbo's reputation was tarnished because he didn't stop Chen Hong from playing? Now you are saying BAM's reputation is tarnished? I think you are the only one that has this notion.

The sport does not encourage this. It is left up to the players. If the players want to carry on, they can seek advice, but the decision is theirs. So why are you saying Lee is just employing this as a strategy to make excuses for his lost? You don't make any sense.

I am not saying this just because LCW is my hero (hes not, I support him, but he is not my hero), but your illogical reasoning...

8. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    you'll find out if LCW loses! :D :D

9. extremenanopowe

prelude to day 3.

Lets forget atout SunJun. Its history. We focus on the current issues where it may be able to stop the damage.

I can see what your thoughts are (very enthusiastic)... lets just hope that when LCW looses, no one will take advantage of finger pointing. Misbun mentioned he was injured and yet not stopping it. If LCW looses and if someone in the ministry or coaching board wants to have a hit at Misbun, its easy. So, responsibility comes from both players and coaches. Maybe Yap Kim Hock will bear the brunt of all of this since he is the head coach (is he still)? It is now a known thingy that LCW is injured. I am not sure if there is a team doctor or he is doing his duty.

Again why risk it? What happens if he can't play in the next 2 tournament? U happy with it? Are all the fans happy with it? Is the ministry happy with it knowing that this happens (probably aggravating the injury and miss the next 2 tournament and having to risk the ranking for the olympics)? LCW is a candidate for Olympic Champion which is a very big thingy for everyone. Do you think the French open is grander than the Olympics?

No one doubts about your passion in playing and winning; but don't be silly to get whacked by someone else.
    Agree?

10. gidong

gidong Regular Member

:D:D i just hope PG win ... :D:D

11. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Indra, please I don't need more nasi Padang --- already won two from you. It is enough. :)

12. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    History is important - Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Why ignore Sun Jun? Just because he dosen't fit your argument? So we should just select some facts? You seemed quite happy to quote Zhao visiting singapore... whats that? 10 years before Sun? *cough* hippocrite *cough*

Again, I repeat: No player has ever been permanently injured because they decided to play on.

Why risk it? Why did Choong Hann risk it in Macau Open? Thats some recency for you.

Still, when you accuse me of evading the issue, you are evading the issue: The issue is whether Chong Wei, together with Misbun, made up the injury for the excuse. You seem to think it, and twist and turn around the issue... I mantain that Chong Wei did not make up his injury. Whether it was right for him to play on or not, is another issue.

13. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Hey guys...Stop arguing with LCW injury matter.Just believe in what you believe and lets concentrate on the matches.

#93 Jessica, Nov 1, 2007
  14. nauyuchi

nauyuchi Regular Member

what time will the matches started? in malaysian time??

15. vching

vching Regular Member

Student
    i think it starts at 8PM MAS time

16. nauyuchi

nauyuchi Regular Member

oohhh ok... i am waiting for kkk/tbh game
    ehehe... thanks...

17. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    meow, meow, meow.........whose cat is that?? cat:"meow, im vching, meow......" :D:D:D:D:D:D kidding.

18. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    Indra, X Ball wants some Fist n Chips............:D:D:D:D:D

19. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

I have satay only !!!

20. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

One last post about this, in this same tournament Msia Wd player, ChinEH has back injury, retired from QF of Denmark Open, still played in French Open, lost 1st round. Point : they still played. Whether they should have not or how serious CEH's back injury is, the team know better.-Cheah Soon Kit says it's not serious.

WCH in Macao Open Semis against Chen Jin(I think) was limping. Later it was revealed it was groin injury. He played the semis, lost, skipped Denmark Open on doctor's advice.

Peter Gade was hospitalized for severe migraine before a few days before 2007 Malaysian Open. He decided to play, and won the title.

Philipines Open 2007-One of the Korean MD player(was it Han Sang Hoon??), had cramps while playing XD semis. They won the XD semis. Many saw him laying down on the floor for a long time after the XD semis finished.
    Later in the day,still played MD against KKK/TBH, lost badly. The next day, played in XD finals, lost, end up as runners-up.
    Later it was revealed he could not withdraw from MD Semis cos it would mean he had to withdraw from XD finals the next day. Should he have withdrawn?? The Koreans decided to carry on.

The Danish veterans either Eriksen or Lundgaard has a heart condition. Doc advised him to take easy, he's still playing.

So....... it happens in Malaysia, it happens to players from other countries in this current time. Right or not, oh well, in football, young players have dropped dead from heart attack. Apparently,not knowing what hit them till it's too late.

#100 eaglehelang, Nov 1, 2007