LD's blog post

Discussion in 'Korea Open 2008' started by zqloy, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. derektou

derektou Regular Member

Art teacher, Youth Pastor
    Hey come on, don't talk about momentum, the fact is the next point did go to Lin Dan, and if it's not the wrong call, he got the title already, you can talk about all kinds of factors, like what if an earthquake happens or Korea suddenly sink.

I am not fighting for Lin Dan, I just feel that the umpire was ridiculous, and I don't even agree with Lin Dan's action, but hey, Li Mao gotta take up some responsibility too

2. ssjtygrysek

ssjtygrysek Regular Member

Civil Engineering Intern
    Exactly, there is absolutely no guarantee that LD would have won if he got that point. Just cause he won the next two rallies doesn't mean anything. First of all if LD would have won the point he would be serving not LHI which right away changes the situation and that whole next rally means nothing. How can anyone even think that if he did get that point that the next rallies would be the same?? That's ridiculous. Like I just mentioned it would be a different server plus LHI would then be down one point instead of up so that changes the whole situation, its so variable you can't say for sure who would have won the game.

I am not saying that LHI would have won either way, I really don't care who won I'm just saying that people need to look at this from a logical point of view.

3. ssjtygrysek

ssjtygrysek Regular Member

Civil Engineering Intern
    And no I am not arguing that waht the line judge did is right, that's beside the point, its people making stupid assumptions about this is frustrating.

4. Konnichiwa

Konnichiwa Regular Member

Studente
    ill be making fun of LCW when he loses to lin dan at olympic game :p

5. Konnichiwa

Studente
    so basically malaysians are just finding excuses for LCW losing all the time :rolleyes:

6. morphy

morphy Regular Member

lol losing ALL THE TIME? hello who just won the MO? :rolleyes:

If there's any fault wih MAS fans is they expect LCW to win everytime. Not even Tiger Woods or Federer, probably the two most dominating sports figures in their respective field wins every single time.

But we're getting off topic now...back to your regularly scheduled programmiing..

#106 morphy, Jan 29, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  7. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

Exactly!

That's a great argument! I don't know anyone would still think the rally will develop in the same way even if the server is changed...

8. Simp84

Simp84 Regular Member

Student
    Hi Kwun,

I suggest you close all the threads regarding LD's controversial action.
    There is no point having these discussion because people just would not accept the fact that LD's was the 1st one at fault for throwing the racket. Furthermore, there are some who tried to manipulate the entire situation by making it seems like LiMao was first to verbally abused LD's that caused him to threw the racket.
    And there are people who are just couldn't handle the facts and start randomly firing other with nasty and some unrelated racist comments.
    What is the outcome of all these discussion, I say nothing. All the facts are out there already, let them judge for themselves, no point discussing over and over again.
    Everyone have different standard of morale, I might add some are very poor here.

Simp

9. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    You'd think that LM would do something to piss LD off if LD was gonna throw a racquet at him. Anyways, shouldn't this be a pm? This may have instigated even more violent discussions cause you've made it public...

10. Konnichiwa

Studente
    its a forum......we discuss things here whether we be right or wrong......like i said the only ones who know what went on were the players themselves

11. morphy

morphy Regular Member

Right its a discussion...only ppl who don't like open discussion are those who feel that somehow their views or opinions are the only correct ones and feel threatened when brought out in the open. I know in some countries they even lock ppl up for that , go figure.
    As long as its civil why put a muzzle on it?

12. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student
    His complaint was biased anyways.

13. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Btw...

..we haven't read, at least i haven't, seen a post from Oldhand on this issue....He's been silent...Hmm, where is he, btw??...hmm..:confused: :cool:

14. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    if he chooses to be silent. then please respect his choice. don't "pull him into the water".

15. tjl_vanguard

tjl_vanguard Regular Member

Student
    IMHO, both LD n LM are at fault... first, LD shudnt have thrown the racket at LM (still, some said that the racket was 5 o 6 metres away from LM, so it couldnt have possibly hit LM).. secondly, LM shudnt have provoked LD... its the umpire's call.. not theirs.. although the shuttle might have been out, u noe it, we noe it.. there are just TOO many bad line calls whole darn WEEK!!!!

16. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Okay, okay...

:D..that's right...we gotta keep someone "on land" in case the others get "swept away"..:p ;)

17. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

To be exact, u should wait until LCW throw his racket to LYB in beijing. :p

18. Simp84

Simp84 Regular Member

Student
    The reason for making it public is I hope some people learn how other's felt and get over this ordeal. Badzine had revealed the entire incident, but it seemed like some are really trying hard to manipulate the situation by fabricating stories.

19. tjl_vanguard

tjl_vanguard Regular Member

Student
    it's best if everyone just tone down on this matter... no big deal.. its over.. well, both of dem gave their version of the stories.. no matter hw much everyone argue in here, makes no difference.. peace! :D

20. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Interesting observation. A badboy and a wannabe, hmm.... sounds quite true also.... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.