Lin Dan punched coach Ji Xinpeng

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by rwchen, Apr 9, 2008.

1. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Did I say you said it??:confused::confused: I just said that it does not matter if JXP is junior or LD's coach...he is still a coach to LD...
    It is right that JXP is in charge of CHN junior

2. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    - disobeying team management, you know how PBSI management is
    - insulted someone in the public, hmm i never read that news.. why don't you give me the source
    - th has beaten up a fan, according the dictionary "beat up" means 'to strike repeatedly so as to cause painful injury".. ya taufik ever had a problem ( a dispute) with a fan but not involving a beating-up, if th had ever beaten up a fan, i 'm sure, he would have gotten arrested by the police and the fan would have been in ICU :p

3. Qidong

Qidong Regular Member

Waiting to be out-sourced
    I think it's your sentence "... you still should not assault the coach....period!!..." that caused the confusion. I don't think your "YOU" meant cooler, but cooler thought "YOU" meant it's him - cooler. :)

4. victory

victory Regular Member

Of course I am not there! Of course YOU are not there! And if I am there to witness the whole incident I would have taken down picture of LD punching Ji and tell the whole world the unbecoming behaviour of this world no 1! And I will not let "any pressure" get to me. And since YOU are not there how do you know LD did not punch JI? Well you may say these are my personal feeling towards LD wih no real fact to support my claim. To understand what a person and an incident we don't need facts all the time. We can listen to what a person says , see what a person has done in the past and use reasoning to get the true picture.

For example when we listen to what George Bush says and see what he has done in Iraq and the Arab world most people can agree he is a arrogant, recalcitrant moron. Yes he is the US president but he is a moron. You don't need to know Bush personally to know him right? Do you know Bush personally?

Another example you don't need to know mother Teresa to know she is kind and willing to sacrifice herself for the beneift of others. Yes she is sometime very tough and firm but she is kind in her heart. So you just need to observe a person and you can get quite a good picture of this person. You don't always need to know someone personally.( Knowning someone personally is good tough, as long as you are clouded by friendship and emotion)

You said I don't know LD so i can't say he is arrogant and has low character? That is because you defend LD blindly. You were clouded by your emotion because you are his fan.To have good resaoning with others forumers you must use your brain to do reasoning and not just follow your heart. I despise LD but it never stop me from recognizing LD is a top badminton player. I am a big LCW and Malaysian Fan but when LCW made his chief coach as a scapegoat for his world cup fumble I fired at him. I won't let emotion cloud me.

To all of you out there that following this incident and care about badminton, try to think of it. Why are so many negative incidents associate with LD? Don't tell me this time LD's own coaches and chinese reporters want to frame him so that he can fall in his career and China to lose in Olympic?

There are other negative incident lately for example LD threw racket at Li Mao in Korea Open. IBF has indeed found out korean line judge was bias. OK. But there are thounsands of wrong call or bias call in the history of badminton but we have only witnessed one time that is LD threw racket at the opponent's coach.

And we have seen LD refuse to ware a cap given by Malaysian organizer and acted so rudeLy when he lost to LCW in 05MAS open. There are many more incidents that can tell LD's ill character. True badminton fans that follow the game will know. People out there are not easily gullible.

We don' t hear a lot of negative comments about LCW, PG, KJ, Chen Jin, Bao, WMC don't we?

Now even LD's fan must wake up to the fact LD has very ill character!!

To punch one's own coach?? Only LD is capable of doing this!

5. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    The incident happened at the Chinese badminton training center i n Fujian Province, which I believe is under the administration of the Table Tennis & Badminton Administrative Center. The authority in charge of the matches is the chief official of the Table Tennis & Badminton Administrative Center, and he has cleared Lin Dan of any wrong doing.
    Pls refer to www.chinadaily.com.cn and go to the section sports and the olympics.

6. luyi80

luyi80 Regular Member

Is MO2006, I was there personally, and saw all the incident......:D:D:D

7. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    :):D thats correct...yep...I did not mean him...Thanks;)

8. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

does anyone has the picture that lin dan punched the coach>?
    juz curious

9. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu

#189 cooler, Apr 12, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  10. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

cooler..
    what are u posting?????
    juz some fullstop??:)
    hahha

11. cooler

cooler Regular Member

..- .-. ..-. ..- -. -. -.-- --. . --- .-. --. .. . -... --- -.-- .... .- .... .- .... .-

#191 cooler, Apr 13, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2008
  12. Shifty

Shifty Regular Member

Student
    hmmm.....you must be able to see into the future, and can do some serious crystal ball gazing. maybe you should utilize this immense predicting power to your advantage on the courts. :D:D:cool::cool::p:p

13. victory

victory Regular Member

I don't even bother to talk to people that is not able to think. Badminton world is a better place without LD's type of childish, egoistic, arrogant and moron behaviours( I am not saying LD should disappear, but his behaviours should not exist). Sad to say, LD has pass his attitudes down to some people. Look at how some of his fans behave in this forum.

Lin Dan. YUK!!

14. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    Tell us all who are those fans u mean??

I personally think that u r anti-LD simply because u r LCW's fanatics fan.(correct me if i am wrong)

15. bananakid

bananakid Regular Member

business owner
    This dude has the guts to call Lin Dan "arrogant", when he wrote the above...:rolleyes:

I am sorry to tell you that most Lin Dan fans don't share your super power to think with your rear-end.:rolleyes:

16. cooler

cooler Regular Member

hahaha, yup, you're thinking with your brain. Pure and powerful reasoning. Not emotional at all LOL

hmmm, lets apply your deductive reasoning.
    Based on your past record, and what you say about LD and accusation to his supposed fans, you has to be a anti-LD too. Since BWF did not penalize LD for the KO incident, the BWF is also childish, egoistic, arrogant and moron behaviours as well. Wow, we should all apply your all powerful methodology on people around me so to differentiate who is a moron and who is a good person LOL.

17. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    No matter weather its China or other players from other countries. A player should not assault his coach. It is a sign of disrespect.

18. tjl_vanguard

tjl_vanguard Regular Member

Student
    im sorry if i missed out.. but is there any pic tat LD actly punched JXP???

if not, the media might just wanna spice up the story haha :D

19. Louisa

Louisa Regular Member

We are here not to be a judge, sentence LD for what we are not sure really happening or not (punch JXP)....(I don't know other members, but for me, I don't want to judge)
    Instead, we are here to question, the reliability and credibility of the report by media + statement made by LD, LYB, ZB, LWG, Mr. Tang Xian Hu...
    We can't accuse LD of punching his Ji XP until we can prove it (99.9% of difficulty)...not until JXP, the victim, step up and voice out what really happening on that day...
    One thing for sure, there is conflict n arguement between JXP n LD, there were push n pull, but did LD punch? We don't know...
    Did LD punch? Not sure! Did LD disrespectful to Ji? Yes, and that is indeed wrong, in Chinese society who emphasizes so much on respecting your elders...

20. victory

victory Regular Member

Not you. Please read previous posting in this thread you will understand.

As I have already said in one of my previous posting I am a LCW and Malaysian players fan. But I am not a fanatic fan. I sometime criticize Malaysian players too. Again, read my previous posting you will understand.