Malaysia Boleh Spirits

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Dato A, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Despite replying all the posts pointed out,althought it is sad to see someone who defend Malaysians is non-malaysian.

Pemuda,why dont u TELL US what we should do,because this sort of disussion happened everywhere in this Badminton Central.com.And none of ur post has stated what is the action.
    Stop shouting Malaysia Boleh?Stop giving support to athletes?And stop believe in kkk?
    Because ur points is in our head,none of malaysians do not realise even one of ur points,i see it on tv,magazines.
    Even my new tganu mb stated it his first public interview.
    But none of those debates sound attacking like ur posts,im sorry but it is an attack for malaysia.Appreciate ur 'comeback' to malaysia,really really much.
    I doubt the reason by now.anw,as u have said,lets say i personally dont know u.But even if i asked my cat to read ur posts,he himself can understand ur standpoint.

Why cant we just be nice cute supporter?ok.minus the cute one.
    Im sorry for what happened in that interview,but see it as a whole and assume u havent found the other malaysians graduates.
    We need every malaysian by now.Can i have u in the list?

2. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

he doesn't have to say it again. i've read myriads of suggestions from Pemuda. true, politics should be out of our sporting bodies. and yes, players that do not play to their potential have to get their heads down and buck up or risk being dropped. but something being repeated over and over again becomes a whine. and whining isn't going to change a thing in the real world.

i think the water gun and tear gas were lowly. yeah right, a democracy.

3. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Despite of replying all the posts,eventhough it is heartbroken moment to see the one who defends malaysians is non-malaysian.

Pemuda,why dont u just straight forwardly state what we should do.this sort of discussion happened everywhere in Badminton Central.Com.But none of ur post stated the action.All ur points are in or head,and none of us do not realised what exactly happened.U can excluded me,of course.
    im not that mighty when it comes about national problem.
    What should we do?
    Stop shouting malaysia boleh?Stop having hopes in athletes?Or stop believe in kkk?

I saw this sort of debates in talkshows.magazines.even my new tganu mb stated it in his first public interview.But none of those debates sound attacking like ur posts.Im sorry but it sound attacking.
    apprecaite ur 'cameback',really really much.I doubt the reason by now. Anw,as u've said,lets say i personally dont know u.
    But,u overally made malaysia looked so bad publicly.

We need every malaysian now,can i have u in the list?

4. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Doubled post..sorry.

Recalled ur posts all this while and i see ur thoughts.
    But,something this complicated wont be solved in an online public forum.

If only u are depicting ur points in another way,if only.im in ur side.
    ok.im out of here.good luck everyone.

5. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    TH for INA president.:D
    Pemuda for MAL president:D

6. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

cooler for canada president:p:p
    canada boleh..:)

7. cooler

cooler Regular Member

thanks GCW but cooler barely have enough time even to PAW:D:crying:

8. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    You are right that in INA the boss is the President. But in MAL the President does not exist-the boss there is called the Prime Minister. The Malaysia Boleh magic must have got you confused.

9. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    One suggestion to improve the standard of the local grad is to encourage the uni to participate in twinning or student exchange program. This will broaden their mind a little. Yours truly is also graduated overseas.

This doesn't mean the locals are not good, but from a perception, it really open up the experience and exposure. At least they get to see the standards in other countries. Again, it can be any countries.

Normally the so called 'narrow mindedness' is because some have never travel abroad to experience the life. Hence there's some inferiority/jealousy towards foreigners or 'de-motivated' to a certain extent. This also happens to other countries (be it developed or not).

10. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Sis koo_fan, we (Azabaz & me) already gave our suggestions as to the action part. Last one Aza gave was some time in March, I think mine was further back ;). Imagine, some of non Msians also go tired of it, and in the process defended Msia players....well...you know what happened in between... .

One can lament the situation or one can take action by trying to make a difference in whatever ways one can (however small). Meanwhile, back to "trying to make a difference".

llpjlau, we already said that, abt the repeated points, so have some non Msians. Look at the locked threads & see what happened aft that, esp if one is a Msian. So... no point

#90 eaglehelang, May 26, 2008
    Last edited: May 26, 2008
  11. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
  12. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Since when was studying in Australia considered as 'involve Australia'?? :eek:

My response was to your; "anyway, you seem to loaf around talking about it more than actually putting all that energy and time into propelling forwards (not yourself but your nation)."

13. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

For someone who conclude that the country now is not as rich as in the early 90s based on info from the coffee shops, nasi kandar stores and NSC not funding some sailor ... I think I just have to say I feel sorry... :eek:

14. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Waking up would be a start

15. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

After all the heat by the Malaysia Boleh fans, I must say Malaysia Boleh have in a way done some good for Malaysia. For example our space flight participant program .... errr I mean astronaut program put Malaysia amongst space faring nations such as Russia, US, France, China etc. BUT Malaysia did it with more style via the Malaysia Boleh way ... unlike Russia, China or the US, we dont need to come up with a massive space program or set up a body like NASA. We short circuited everything and went out and just bought a ticket off the Russians. ;)

Seriously, am not poking fun at Malaysia Boleh. I think by buying a ticket off the Russians, we saved time as we dont need to build a rocket, put in the research on rocket technology etc etc etc. All we need to do was conduct some nationwide interview to find our own astronaut! I see us our space program as doing something smarter than the Americans, Chinese, French etc.

As for our astronaut, his research and studies concluded that it is possible for us to make teh tarik in space. Our next goal is to find out whether it is possible to cook nasi lemak in space. :D

Malaysia sure boleh!

Attached Files:

16. cooler

cooler Regular Member

i was just playing it along.
    If u want to nickpick, u should go back to all your old posts and amend your incorrect information. BTW, u miss one more, canada doesn't have president, we have prime minister. :rolleyes:

#96 cooler, May 27, 2008
    Last edited: May 27, 2008
  17. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

In any democracy the boss is neither the President or the Prime Minister. The boss is the people. Suara rakyat, suara keramat.

18. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    nice to have you tag along, the more, the merrier......:D
    er................:rolleyes:

19. d65up2

d65up2 Regular Member

Student
    I am indifferent...wat I am pissed off about is if some Indo ppl shouting Indonesia Boleh....it seems like we lack creaivity....:D:D:D:D......

20. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    maybe you can suggest something nice....:)
    so, i can help shouting while INA players are playing.....:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.