What do u think of a player like this?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Leon.t, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Terraglow

Terraglow Regular Member

Students
    i would beat him like ****!!! no matter what it takes, and show him manner in playing badminton. And i will not stop till he admit his fu**ing ******* mistakes.....

it really get into my nerve when i see person like this.

2. Shiryu

Shiryu Regular Member

Nerd
    I think I have a solid steel racquet I can lend you. :D
    Yes. Spitting at anything in general is no good.:mad:

3. EggLover

EggLover Regular Member

In football goalkeepers spit their gloves... Oliver Kahn, Jens Lehman do it all the time... That's disgusting enough for me.. can't imagine holding a shuttlecock with someone else's saliva... yuckkk...

That guy should get a hockey stick! solid steel rackets aren't bad either :D

4. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Easy..get better n beat the hell out of him.

5. jchan04

jchan04 Regular Member

thats all your perspective, it seems that you dislike this person but let's leave the criticism off badminton central. and you should personally deal with it. because i fear that you might be hurting someone's feeling. please be sensitive of others and respect them, even tho you dont think they deserve it.

6. Athelete1234

Athelete1234 Regular Member

Student

7. Leon.t

Leon.t Regular Member

Insurance!
    He left the group now and his no longer friends with me not as only as the results of his actions through badminton but through other personal issues. My friends that play with me brings me up this issues and I do see them wrong but I've been friends with him for a very long time and I tell him that some of the action he does not *funny* or *respectable* to the other team player.

But I'll explain more about what he hogs the court.

1. When he plays doubles, he sometimes play with either my sister or my little brother. They both are beginners and he explains to them not how to get better, but how to abuse the other players weakness. Then when they play on the court, he tells them to stay at the back of the court while he gets the drop shots and the long shots. He would get pissed off when they lose and states that he had a newbie on his side and then states he was only playing for fun and giving mercy.

2. Now about the shuttlecock. When he trys to do a smash and the shuttlecock hits the net, he leaves the shuttlecock there in the middle of the court for you to get it. Otherwise if he misses the shuttlecock completely for a return, he flick the shuttlecock to the middle of the court for u to walk to the net to pick it up.

4. Because we are begginers. we bought like 10 tubes of average/low brand name shuttlecocks to use for training and to share. After buying it he says that they are crap (even though we bought them already and he had no complaints) and he buys his own tube.

I dont hate the guy but I feel sorry for him as I try my best to tell him whats right and wrong. My wife ended up telling him off and not acting like a girl not only in badminton but other things a well personally. He ended up not playing for the day and removed me from being friends with him from facebook when he got home and never spoke to me since.

8. Leon.t

Leon.t Regular Member

Insurance!

I'ts not just my perspectives, but it's the groups. Everyone was getting annoyed at what he was doing and leaving the group cos of his actions.

9. micae

micae Regular Member

Student
    Goalkeepers spit in their gloves to get a better grip, probably the way people put sweat on their badminton shoes to take off the dust because the ball can get quite dusty...
    Spiting on gloves is also a way to say "it's my gloves, if you want to go goalkeeper, you're not touching mines!"

spiting on shuttles though... kinda weird... maybe it's a way to tell "if you hit the shuttle, my spit is gonna be in your racket, so you better lose the point!" :rolleyes:

10. Leon.t

Leon.t Regular Member

Insurance!

He spits only on my shuttlecock, not his. And I wipe my wife's racket and mine after every night.

11. jchan04

jchan04 Regular Member

I think you're adding insult to injury. I know he's left your group and I'm pretty sure he knows well enough why. So why do you have to hurt his image even more? I totally understand your fustration, but it seems like you are targetting someone instead of targeting the subject of badminton. Also, the more insensitive part is that you hinted who this person is.

I'm not saying you're wrong or right but let's give each other respects. I'm sure you wouldn't like to have people bash about you on online forums.

Remember what we all learned in Kindergarden? If you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself. And in the grown up way, speak to the person you have the trouble with.

I hope all things go well.

12. Leon.t

Leon.t Regular Member

Insurance!
    From the ppl around him, he still believes that what he done wasn't wrong and that I was wrong not to stand up for him when my wife told him off. I'm not disclosing his name online and his not a member of the forum but I do hope he does see this thread. But how is the person knows that his at fault when he doesnt know what he is doing is wrong. I hope he really knows what his doing is wrong :(.

I know I wouldn't like to have ppl bash me on the forums but at least I'll learn from my mistakes.

How can you speak to this person if he doesn't want to listern to you and removes you as a friend when I have said nothing for the past weeks of playing badminton and hearing complaints from my peers.

13. jchan04

jchan04 Regular Member

u know what, if this person doesn't learn. that's not your problem and let them deal with it. you live life to your utmost satisfaction. =D
    i am leaving this thread.

14. rwg05

rwg05 Regular Member

forgive and forget.

15. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

wtf!!!!
    spit on the shuttlcock??
    eww!! thats disgusting..:(
    next time check throw ur baddy shoes at his face..just like lin dan throws it to the crowd during the OG08..:D:D

16. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

haha..damn funy!!!:p:p:p:p
    lmao...rofl now...:D
    waakkakaa

17. bad_fanatic

bad_fanatic Regular Member

Day dream about being a Pro Badminton Player
    I think you misunderstood him when he said that he plays for fun.

What he really means is that his pleasure in badminton comes from tormenting those who he plays with. Seeing others get annoyed by him spitting on the shuttle, unsportsman, etc... brings pleasure to him. That what he means by he plays for fun.