Arc Saber 100 Ltd Edition

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by SpendorK, Jan 31, 2010.

1. RSLvictorSOTX

RSLvictorSOTX Regular Member

Pardon me but I didn't follow (read) the whole thread:).

However, I would like to say that the limited edition are still aplenty (though it's a Century Edition) quite unlike the AT700 Limited (5,000 sticks I believe...not really a fan so exact numbers fly by me), I never saw one except in the hands of baddy enthusiasts:D.

Why is that:confused:?

2. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Because you do not read the entire post and the post on the AT700 LTD. If you read through both. You will know that only SP coded has limit of 5000 racquets for AT700 LTD. For other region codes, they do not use the ####/5000 code. Why? To prevent counterfeit from SP coded. ARC100 made a decision not to do so because the thermal bag. It is too much trouble for faker to make limited amount of the ARC100 bag. This strategy actually worked.

Please do spend a little more time reading. There are 5 pages in this thread and a little more on the AT700 ltd thread.

3. daijoobu

daijoobu Regular Member

I bought one with the store owner (a badminton coach) telling me is Arcsaber 10 - at $260 Singapore dollars including string and grip. Smashing power is awsome! I also have a Arcsaber 7 but felt lighter and less power doing smashing.

May be is the paint :p :)

4. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

So, I had the opportunity to try the ArcLTD today, I think it's a good racket, really quite flexy, and the balance point of the racket is similar to the SW35 (although not as head heavy) the overall weight of the racket was very similar to the SW35. Although much more flexy. I would say though, I don't trust the frame, looks far too thin, if I strung this at 28-30lbs, I have a feeling that on a strong mishit it would go. Saying this Zwiebler did take his to 35x37lbs.:)

5. allyjack110

allyjack110 Regular Member

University Graduate (History)
    I managed to acquire an Arc 100 Ltd several days ago. A guy at my new club was desperately trying to sell his having used it only a handful of times. At first I suggested eBay but since he didn't know how to use it I 'voluntered' to sell it for him. I've sold numerous rackets on ebay in the past, including a few YY so I gave him the cash up-front. In other words, I bought it off him with the view of re-selling it. I haven't had the chance to use it but visually it is a beautiful racket. I've already posted an ad on ebay but if I don't sell it I'll just keep it. I'm actually quite annoyed at myself for being pressurised into selling it for him. He's a nice guy and I like to do favours for people, especially since I'm at a new club and hoping to make friends. I just bought two brand new Victor Artery Tec 101s so I don't really need another racket.

6. yitao

yitao Regular Member