Ggbc News Flash & Promotions!!

Discussion in 'Golden Gate Badminton Club ( GGBC ) (CLOSED)' started by GGManagement, Sep 13, 2007.

1. GGManagement

GGManagement Regular Member

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted you all to know, if we have any News Flashes, articles of interest, or NEW promotions, we will put them ALL here on this new thread. Hope you will come to take a peek every once in a while! We are going to make this thread our GGBC Archive and futurama tablet... ha haa.. :rolleyes: so you will get the oldest and the newest right here! Tune in everyone!!

Big Hearts and Smiles from WHOLE GGBC GROUP! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. GGManagement

Dear All on BC!

Just thought you might be interested to see GGBC's little infomercial on TV lately. We wanted to share it with all of you here, and all the Badmintonites around the world so you if you just HAPPEN to visit the Bay Area in Northern California anytime that you MIGHT JUST DROP BY GGBC.... and play a SHOT OR TWO!! Hope you DO :D and looking forward to meeting all of you at GGBC someday :p ! Please check out GGBC on YouTUBE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R6CSAaW2M

Cheers to you! GGPhoebe! :D:D:D

BTW.. High EVERYONE!! :D I'm the new girl at GGBC and I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with so many badminton fans here and hope to get to know all of you! If you have any questions about GGBC please don't hesitate to drop me a line here! Our Family is ever expanding so hope you will join us too!

3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    :eek: :eek: :eek: that's pretty cool.
    GGPhoebe, you must be the one who stopped me the other day because i forgot to scan my card... yeah. i will remember you. haha.

4. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    at 00:21 frame, is that the NGP dinking?

5. GGManagement

haha..:D..sorry Kwun...I didn't mean to stop you from playing...but since I am new...I would like to get to know ALL of you....see now you know me....and i know you...;)....but make sure you still scan in next time or I will have to stop again..heehee...:D:D:D...I love to hear that *BEEP* when ppl sign in...*BEEP*...:p:p:p

GGPhoebe

6. GGManagement

Mike is On Air!

Hi Everyone,

It is GGPhoebe again! Did you know Mike was on SoundOfHope 希望之聲 radio show on 9/13/07?

Yup...for those of you didn't know about it or you know about it but missed it..:eek::eek::eek:...don't panic....I have it right here for you...just click the link below...

http://media.soundofhope.org/audio01/2007/9/13/ggbc-12min58sec.mp3

GGPhoebe :D:D

#6 GGManagement, Sep 17, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2007
  7. GGManagement

海華傳播Fugu TV 廣告媒體行銷平台將設於GGBC

海華數碼傳播公司的 “Fugu TV 廣告媒體行銷平台”,將設置於灣區知名的 Golden Gate Bad-minton Club (GGBC) 羽毛球俱樂部。
    GGBC 的創辦人楊尚仁先生,擁有80多個美國羽毛球比賽的冠軍頭銜,是位羽球界的高手。其家學淵源,對提倡羽球運動更是不遺餘力。為了讓熱愛羽毛球運動的灣區民 眾能享受到高品質的運動環境,在 Menlo Park 成立了灣區第一間達到奧運標準的專業羽毛球俱樂部。目前會員及球員每月人數高達 5,000 人,而每天從灣區各地來造訪的羽毛球愛好者更是絡繹不絕。GGBC 將於九月底在 Emeryville 成立第二家羽球俱樂部,屆時定會在灣區掀起一股羽球旋風。

Fugu TV 將設置於 GGBC 的兩間羽毛球俱樂部,每月更可期望增加 1萬名的視聽群眾。Fugu TV 將設置各兩台大型液晶螢幕在大廳的前方和在GGBC 的專屬會員訊息螢幕的旁邊,讓 GGBC 的每位會員和造訪者都能看到 Fugu TV 播出訊息內容。

Fugu TV 陸續在灣區各大超市及人潮眾多的消費場所,設置42 吋高畫質液晶螢幕,直接針對有消費動機和能力的廣告群眾,即時展現您的廣告訊息。Fugu TV 目前在灣區永和連鎖超市、生計麵包連鎖店和小肥羊火鍋連鎖餐廳內皆有設置。在GGBC兩間羽球俱樂部的設置點完成後, Fugu TV 的覆蓋率可涵蓋至整各灣區,每月將擁有60多萬名的視聽群眾。

您的廣告內容,在人潮購物時,在享用美食佳餚和休閒活動場所中,直接有效的傳達給每個消費者。 如果您想對 Fugu TV 的服務項目作更進一步的瞭解,請電郵至:sales@envisionpro.com或服務專線: 415-777-0988洽詢。

8. Caryne Au

Caryne Au Regular Member

Hi GGPhoebe.....thanks for the you tube & radion interview clip. Please HELP.....I'm chinese but I can't read chinese . Can you help summarize in English? Eager to know what's in news....

Thanks.
    Caryne

9. GGManagement

Happy Autumn Moon Festival!!

TO OUR DEAREST MEMBERS, MEMBERS FAMILIES AND FRIENDS!!

THE CHILLY, ROMANTIC AIR IS HERE AGAIN, AND THE MOON LOOMS SHINY AND BRIGHT!

GGBC WANTS TO CELEBRATE THE AUTUMN MOON FESTIVAL TOGETHER WITH YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS, SO HERE WE ARE TO GIVE YOU A BIG MOON KISS!

THIS WEEKEND, STARTING SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD UNTIL TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH, WE WANT TO INVITE ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IN FOR "FREE", AND , ONE OF YOUR GOODIE, BEST FRIENDS IN FOR 50% OFF OUR REGULAR DROP-IN PRICE! ONLY $5.00! WHAT A GREAT DAY OR EVENING FOR YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS COS YOU CAN SPEND AUTUMN MOON FESTIVAL TOGETHER WITH US, AT GGBC, GET GOOD EXERCISE AND EAT LESS MOONCAKE!! WE WANT TO HELP YOU BURN THOSE MOONCAKE CALORIES! SEE YOU ON MOON DAY EXTRAVAGANZA!

HAVE A GOOD MOONING! (NO PUN INTENDED!)
    GG MANAGEMENT! :D

PS! WE HOPE SOME "BAD C" (BADMINTON CENTRAL :p) FRIENDS WILL EITHER BE MEMBERS, OR BE A FRIEND OF A MEMBER, SO COME ON DOWN AND CHECK OUT THE MOON AT GGBC!!

10. GGManagement

Mike & Sally on 談笑Phone笙

On Oct 3rd, Mike and Sally were interviewed on the Chinese Radio . Here is the link. Mike and Sally were so funny. :D:D:D:D I think you will enjoy the show, please check it out.

:cool::cool::cool: http://69.3.31.228/c03_09-10.asx :cool::cool::cool:

11. GGManagement

Mike and Lily on 談笑Phone笙

Okay for all the mandarin speakers, Mike and Coach Lily were on 談笑Phone笙 mandarin channel on Sept 20th. Don't tell me you didn't listen to the show because you don't understand Cantonese la...haha

:D:D:D:D:D http://69.3.31.228/phone_20.asx :D:D:D:D:D

GGPhoebe

12. GGManagement

Hi Caryne, sorry about such late reply. My teammates and I were sooooooo busy getting ready for the GG2 open. For you request, I will make some time to translate it. In the meantime, please visit our GG2. Okay? hehe :D...it is soooooooo nice.....and i know you saw the pictures...but those pictures were taken long time ago....now it looks even look nicer now.... ;););)

GGPhoebe

13. GGManagement

GGBC Dollar Day Speical

Hello All Bad Cs, (Badminton Central s)

Do you know about our GGBC2 Grand Opening on Tuesday Oct 9th? We had the DOLLAR DAY on that day to celebrate our new success. :O Did you miss it because you had to work? Don't worry....Mike Yang, father of GGBC, knows about your concern and he is going to offer the same deal to ALL of you on this coming weekend, Oct 13th and Oct 14th. And this is good for GG1 & GG2 Please let ALL your friends, family and co-workers know about it and please bring them along with you so you can show off your skills to them...HAHA....

Also, Mike is also offering 15% off on EVERYTHING in our proshop*, membership, guest card**, lesson*** from NOW till Oct 29th. Please don't miss this great opportunity to stock up everything you need.

No, this is not it yet....Mike is also offering a new pricing on admission and membership. Please inquire information from our GG staff at the front desk.

Happy Badmin! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

GGManagement

*except drink
    **limited one per person
    ***only apply to 10 times private lesson package

14. GGManagement

FREE! 1 hour introductory classes at GGBC 2

Greetings Dear Members!

GGBC is presenting FREE! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: 1 hour introductory classes at GGBC 2 in Oakland Emeryville ! We hope Members will sign up and we do emphasize this is to introduce lessons in GGBC 2 in Oakland Emeryville, so classes will commence in Oakland Emeryville ONLY. Please sign up as soon as possible in person or call in at the Emeryville location, as space is very very limited! Thank you! Below are the following dates, Coaches, and hours for FREE introductory lessons!

1./ OCTOBER 20TH, 07 SATURDAY - 9:00AM - 10:00AM / 11:00AM - 12:00PM / COACHED BY PAUL (MAX 8 STUDENTS PER SESSION)
    2./ OCTOBER 21ST, 07 SUNDAY - 9:00AM - 10:00AM / 11:00AM - 12:00PM / COACHED BY PAUL (MAX 8 STUDENTS PER SESSION)
    3./ OCTOBER 23RD, 07 TUESDAY - 12:00PM - 1:00PM / COACHED BY CHANDRA (MAX 8 STUDENTS PER SESSION)
    4./ OCTOBER 25TH, 07 THURSDAY - 12:00PM - 1:00PM / COACHED BY TANG JIE YUN (MAX 8 STUDENTS PER SESSION)

Please call or email GGBC 2 if you have any questions. GGBC 2 - 510 655 8989. info@ggbadminton.com

15. GGManagement

CHALLENGE COURT AT BOTH GGBCs

GGPhoebe wanna to inform everyone in BC that GGBC have Challenge Court in GGBC 1 Menlo Park on Tuesdays and we will be commencing Challenge Court in GGBC 2 Oakland, Emeryville on THURSDAYS!! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT CHALLENGE COURT AND CHALLENGE YOURSELF TO A GREAT GAME! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

16. GGManagement

30% off Training Lesson @ GG2 Emeryville

Don't miss this GREAT opportunity to learn the RIGHT way to play badminton! 30% off of ALL training team for the FIRST month @ GGBC2 Oakland, Emeryville. We offer lessons for different level, so it doesn't matter if you're beginner like me, or a professional like Lin Dan, you will surely benefit from lessons with our world premier coaches. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

For tons more information, please visit our website at www.ggbadminton.com , or call us @ 510 655 8989 or email us @ info@ggbadminton.com.

17. GGManagement

Trick or Treat @ GGBC

HALLOWEEN DAY
    COME TO GGBC IN A COSTUME ON HALLOWEEN DAY OCT 31st, WED, AND HAVE A FRIEND OR RELATIVE
    TO DRESS UP, FREE ENTRY FOR THEM!!!

3 BEST
    COSTUMES WILL BE AWARDED A GOOD SPORTS, A BIG SCARY, FRIGHTENING, AWESOME PRIZE!!! IT'S A SURPRISE!!!

18. GGManagement

GGBC New Years Resolution! Buy 1 Get 1 Free!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR OUR DEAR BC FRIENDS!!!

WHAT A JOYOUS OCCASION IT IS!! Are you well rested from the holiday excitement? To celebrate the arrival of 2008, we cannot hand out cigars...BUT...we can hand out our GG hearts to you once again! We are going to really give you an offer you can't refuse and THIS time it's going to benefit your friends AND FAMILY so you can expand your badminton brood! You'll never have to look for playing partners again!

Our New Year BOOM BOOM SPECIAL IS...BUY ONE REGULAR ANNUAL ADULT membership, and GET ONE FREE!! YOU CAN GIVE 6 MONTHS "FREE" TO ONE FRIEND OR ONE FAMILY MEMBER!! Now listen for drum rollllll...we have an even better GGBC Surprise which cannot be revealed until you RUSH to either GGBC 1 or 2 to make the request to acquire this offer! And I tell you had better do it SOON or it will be POOF!! Gone with the wind! So please...everyone..make a sprint to GGBC and don't do it any later than 11pm, Wednesday, January 23rd when this offer expires or you might turn into a pumpkin if you don't GRAB this great deal for the sake of your FRIENDS and FAMILIES! Of course just kidding about the pumpkin part, but do make the mad dash and hope to see you at the GG Front desk!

New Years Resolution: Play badminton at GGBC 7 days a week for the rest of the year!

[​IMG]

Faithfully yours, GG Management!

Offer starts January 1st, ends, January 23rd 2008.

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]For more information, please visit our website: www.ggbadminton.com[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Contact Us [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Email: [/FONT][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]info@ggbadminton.com[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]GGBC 1 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Address: 190 Constitution Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025 [/FONT][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]
    Phone: 650-838-9318
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Fax: 650-838-9229[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]GGBC 2 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Address: 4230 Hubbard Street, Emeryville, CA 94608[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Phone: 510-655-8989[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Fax: 510-655-8988[/FONT]​

19. GGManagement

GGBC New Year Special Extends To Jan 31st! Buy 1 Get 1 Free!!

Dear BC FRIENDS!

Hope you all are doing great for the new year, playing enough badminton, and getting excited for the upcoming Chinese New Year of the Golden Rat!

GGBC has MORE great news for you! Deep Breath first...Ready? OK here it is:

Due to TREMENDOUS DEMAND and INCREDIBLE RESPONSE, we have decided to -

Extend our Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Special for ONE MORE WEEK till Jan 31st!!
    "GG Hooray Hooray!!"

So, ONLY until Thursday, January 31st, IF you BUY ONE REGULAR ANNUAL ADULT MEMBERSHIP, you will GET ONE FREE!! YOU CAN GIVE AWAY 6 MONTHS "FREE" TO ANY ONE FRIEND OR ONE FAMILY MEMBER!!

This juicy offer will officially expire on Thursday, January 31st, at 11pm so.... HURRY UP and GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME PART OF OUR EVER EXPANDING GG FAMILY WHILE YOU CAN, for YOURSELF and your friends and family! You will never worry about finding a playing partner again!

Finally, a smashing reminder of our GG NEW YEAR RESOLUTION: Play badminton 7 days a week at GGBC for the rest of the year...( and do it with my beloved ones because I got them a GG New Year Special!!)

See you all on GG courts!

Heartfully yours, GG Management!

[​IMG]

Offer starts January 1st, ends, January 31st 2008.

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]For more information, please visit our website: www.ggbadminton.com[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Contact Us [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Email: [/FONT][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]info@ggbadminton.com[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]GGBC 1 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Address: 190 Constitution Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025 [/FONT][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]
    Phone: 650-838-9318
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Fax: 650-838-9229[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]GGBC 2 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Address: 4230 Hubbard Street, Emeryville, CA 94608[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Phone: 510-655-8989[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,Serif]Fax: 510-655-8988[/FONT]​

#19 GGManagement, Jan 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  20. GGManagement

You are invited to Yonex Demo Night!

[​IMG]

YOU ARE INVITED TO YONEX DEMO NIGHT!

[​IMG]

YONEX DEMO NIGHT
    GGBC 1, MENLO PARK
    DATE: MAY 1ST, THURSDAY
    TIME: 6:30PM - 9:30PM

GGBC 2 OAKLAND, EMERYVILLE
    DATE: MAY 2ND, FRIDAY
    TIME: 6:30PM - 9:30PM

Dear ALL!

Greetings! To celebrate the launch of the new, high-end racquet Yonex Arc Saber 10 on April 15th, 2008, we want to invite you to come and get a feel of this LATEST and COOLEST racquet, along with other great products from the most popular brand name in the Badminton arena at the exciting Yonex Demo Night at both GGBC 1 and 2. Check out the newest products and be one of the earliest to experience the power of up-to-the-minute sports technology.

Not only do you get to test and assess the most recent badminton related products from the most trusted name in the industry, Special Offers and Raffle Draws on these products are waiting for you on the demo nights only at GGBC! If you want to know what the special offers are, then you must join us to find out!

We look forward to seeing you at this fun-filled event.

Best Regards,
    GG Management

GGBC 1
    190 Constitution Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025
    P: 650-838-9318 F: 650-838-9229

GGBC 2
    4230 Hubbard Street, Emeryville, CA 94608
    P: 510-655-8989 F: 510-655-8988

To sign up for our mailing list, please click HERE!

#20 GGManagement, Apr 27, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2008