Insole recommendation in UK

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by dg-1984, Aug 20, 2019.

1. dg-1984

dg-1984 Regular Member

Hi, I have been searching and trying to find a decent insole in the UK that won't break the bank.
    Currently have the ASICS gel blade 4 shoes and the insole has worn through at the big toe and thin on other areas.
    The shoes are a few years old and don't want to spend alot on insoles but also want a half decent one.
    Recommendations seem to be in the US and expensive here so if anyone can recommend me anything then please let me know.
    Thank you.

2. dg-1984

dg-1984 Regular Member

I have purchased the Karakal high performance insol from Centralsports.
    So will update once I get a chance to test.

VeritasC&E likes this.
  3. p2user

p2user Regular Member

I've been trying to get a pair of Spenco Polysorb Crosstrainers but they seem to be not available anymore in UK. They are also pricey, so if I find a pair in uk, it be an expensive test. At the moment I brought the victor VT-XD 8 since my original yonex insoles are getting too thin in the heel area. I think the victor insoles are doing fine at the moment, but I'm still getting some heel pain the next day. So currently on a lookout for some insoles with good heel cushioning. I've seen that yonex has an insole with power cushion but not sure if they are worth it. At the moment I'm thinking why the power cushion plus aren't giving the heel cushioning I need? Since they say you can bounce an egg without cracking on the power cushion plus.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Charlie-SWUK

Charlie-SWUK Regular Member

N90 sycophant
    If your shoes are few years old, pretty much anything should be better than what's in there. I used to buy the Li Ning aftermarket insoles (http://www.e1981.com/product-2794.html) and found them significantly more comfortable than the Victor or Yonex insoles. These days I used custom orthotics made by ProFeet.