Malaysia Open 2006 - LCW's Winning Point AVI

Discussion in 'Singapore Open / Malaysia Open / Chinese Taipei Op' started by Gessle, Jun 18, 2006.

1. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    You think? So its a fact now? :(

Before this video, people THOUGHT Lin Dan didn't want to shake hands.

2. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    There, you still don't get the picture. Cheering over a short burst of mental strength does not solve the important problem LCW has and that is holding on to his lead and dominance early. I believe LCW will work towards solving that and he probably will not let himself get carried away by a short sensation and forget the important flaws that needs fixing like some of his fans.

3. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Did i say i saw it with my own eyes? Some fans in other forums which was actually in the stadium saw tat. So, satisfied? :cool:
    And there is another thing, its the fact tat he doesnt really wanna shake hand and acknowledge his opponent after the match. Do u remember LCW doing the anything like him during AE? LD was celebrating away with his coach after winning, LCW din walk away but wait there patiently for a hand shake. Now this is wat called sportsmanship.

#43 zqloy, Jun 18, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2006
  4. EastDevil

EastDevil Regular Member

What job?
    You think I can be a lawyer? :D

I think Lin Dan made a massive slip and he tend to have a fluctuating form. And I'm a LCW fan.

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

OK guys, time to move on..

..sigh, almost wanting to say pffftt to this whole banter...hehe:p :) C'mon guys, the MO is over...Next tournament, Chinese Taipei, is coming up and currently playing. Let's not ruin the new tournament over the recently ended MO and its controversies..
    Let's not continue and get this thread locked up again-Time to move on and end this banter...cool?!?!...;) :) :cool:

6. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

Hey man, it is like the flu. After you have conquered it, there is still the little complaints, e.g. the coughing, the recovery of the muscles, etc. We need the time to get over it.:mad:

7. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Wow...kinda unexpected that the incidents in the Malaysia Open Final are bringing a lot of reactions from the BC members here...even those "passive" members. Now, to quote the official match report from the IBF website, written by Raphael Sachetat:

"Lin Dan got a double booing after he kicked his racket in frustration right after match point, and then refused to wear the traditional hat, resembling Sarawakians cultural headdress, worn by the players at the Podium.......In spite of Lin Dan's bad temper -- which had been added to Cai Yun's reprehensive behavior when he didn't shake hand with Chan and Koo the previous evening...."

8. virusvoodoo

virusvoodoo Regular Member

court mopper

Wow, now Cai Yun as well. Hmm, maybe the Chinese despite the Malaysians more so than other players?

9. hara^kazuko

hara^kazuko Regular Member

I still dont think you get the point that refusing the ceremonial hat was a very very rude thing to do

I know it has been real hard for LD, but something has to be done after tossing the cheque n refusing the hat, Make a statement that u werent to mean like dat is enough for me...

With our Sarawakians ladies and all those cultural stuff.... Those are amazing cultures... Refusing the hat means u do not accept Malaysian culture..

It has insulted the Malaysians... terribly... I feel disgusted.. Probably u wont feel that way, but im telling you.. it's an disgusting action...

I saw today's newspaper... Lin Dan had actually thrown the mock cheque... SO it was a fact..
    And so the unwilling handshake from LD, it was also stated in today's newspaper..
    Are these not bad behaviours? U always try to turn things up ...
    The 8 points turning back needs A LOT of mental strength... I dont even think LD can do dat.. So it's unfair to refer LCW as WEAK MENTAL...

#49 hara^kazuko, Jun 19, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  10. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    interesting. as i know Raphy is not in MAS, he told me on IM that he went home after Singapore. MO was covered by someone else. so either this someone else wrote the report, or Raphy heard the incident from others.

11. yannie

yannie Regular Member

He sent a photographer to MO only, but the article is written by him.