3U Nanoray z-speed replacement?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by keyser, Oct 13, 2021.

1. keyser

keyser New Member

my current favorite racket is the 3UG5 nrzspd but my all time favorite was the 4U z force 1 (it broke over 6 years ago though and have never found a suitable replacement).

I also currently own the JS10 4U (which I find too light and not powerful enough) and ZF2 4U but smash the hardest with the nrzspd and am still able to apply lots of pressure in the front court for doubles.

The 4U Zf2 just feels sluggish (not sure if it's because of the greater head weight or stiffness) in comparison to the nrzspd even though the zspd is heavier.

How has everyone found the 4U 100ZZ and nanoflare 800 3U in comparison to a 3U nrzspd, 4u Zforce 2, or 4U JS10? I've tried the 4U 88D and Zstrike 3U but found the 88D too awkward for whatever reason and the Zstrike lacking in maneuverability/power.

For reference, I've played badminton for 8 years and have been weightlifting for 3 years if that helps with any recommendations!

Thank you so much for reading and your input :)

2. lurker

lurker Regular Member

there was a recent reissue of the ZF1 right?

3. keyser

keyser New Member

not that i was aware of. i live in Canada and none of the stores near me reported a reissue :/

4. lurker

lurker Regular Member

upload_2021-10-15_9-17-15.png

Correct if I'm wrong,
    this is the ZF1 with LTD colorway right?