Congratulations to LCW & KKK-TBH!

Discussion in 'Thailand Open 2007 / China Open (1) 2007 / Philipp' started by little_bird, Jul 22, 2007.

1. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    Yes, yes, I really like Chen Hong's attitude against major opponents like LCW and Taufik, he's the best among CHN MS.

Find it hard to believe that he can't play in WC next month, without LYB's training, he is still the 2nd best performing CHN MS behind Lin Dan. And he has been in 2 finals (won 1) and 1 semis the last 4 tournaments (Super Series & GP Gold).

2. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    Chen Hong has an advantage that no one had before in China, he's a "free agent". Regardless losing or winning, Chen Hong doesn't need to be "lecture" by Li Yongbo that takes great pressure from his shoulder. The disadvantage is lack of quality training/sparring sessions which will cost him dearly in the long run. Chen Hong may rank 2nd in the world but in reality, I think he is more like 4-6th rank player.
    Still, my admiration for Chen Hong, against all odds and standing tall !!

3. bic33

bic33 Regular Member

waaah.. i forgot to get KKK/TBH's autograph... :( anyway, their game was very exciting... i felt that they gave their opponents some handicap because they were down 10-19 in the second set... after a few minutes it was ties at 20-20... unbelievable... when KKK/TBH caught up with the score, it seems that they were very very confident with their selves... they were even laughing at their mistakes..lol

congrats also to LCW for dominating CH in the first game.. :)

4. bic33

bic33 Regular Member

although zhu jing jing lost, i still give a lot of credit to her... as i saw when he (i mean she... lol) fought zhou mi, it was zhou who look very tired and breathing heavily... a few very very lucky net shots was what saved zhou in the first set... :(
    go ZJJ!!! show 'em the jump smash! :D

5. lina_ngchiuhwa

lina_ngchiuhwa Regular Member

Clerk
    Yeah...:):):) I like the hugging too. First, they shake their hands and hugs together with all smile:), second, before they release their hands and huggings, Chong Wei pull Chen Hong and hugs him with a big smile:D, third, before they release their hands and huggings again, Chen Hong pull Chong Wei together and hugs him with a big smile :Dagain... This show how they respect each other although Chen Hong had lose his game... Just like Taufik Hidayat did the same hugging with Chong Wei...:D But Xie Zhongbo and Guo Zhendong did show some respect to KKK/TBH too. When they are ready to take the picture after the prize presentation, Xie Zhongbo did ask KKK/TBH to put their prize money down just like them and stand near again each other to take a nice picture. This MD :Dfrom China did show some respect too... Congratulations to Chong Wei, KKK/TBH as well as the runner's up. The MAS trio did Malaysia proud...

6. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    great to hear these news.... malaysia tunjuk gigi taring harimaunya...

7. lina_ngchiuhwa

lina_ngchiuhwa Regular Member

Clerk

Haha...:D:D:D Hope they will do the same at the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS...

8. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    The KKK/TBH combinations is best bet for MAS doubles team.. They even can achieve something bigger/ high than their predessor (namely CSK/SBK)..
    They must keeps this kinda spirits display & fighting momentum all the times.. Although it is unlikely for them to become another "Mr. Yo-yo" in contrast v HH.. Wished they wont overjoyyed by their success here in PO.. Its not about the time for celebrating just yet..
    It would not be a perfect year for them if they failed to crown world champions..
    I would not said that they will be tumble under extrmely high pressure .. As from wat we can see from their match,, They even play better when the crowds was fully supports them...
    Let's hope they keeps focus & stays on track for this WC07.
    Cheers !!

9. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Lol... ive also comment on that b4. That boy has a smile tat can melt ladies heart :D:D:D

10. Terompah

Terompah Regular Member

Asst. Manager
    Great To see MAS win MS & MD, the best part is when Malaysian Double can win 2nd set even china team lead with 8 point :D

Congrats Malaysia.. Malaysia Boleh :D

11. eastmanwai

eastmanwai New Member

System Administrator
    Keep on going :)

12. X Ball

X Ball Regular Member

LOL, No, there will be a lot of pressure for China to perform now. Malaysia just sits back and enjoy until the WC. LCW and KKK-TBH know they have prepared well this time and will not feel any pressure.

We are waiting for LD to show up ! The pressure is definitely on him.

Congratulation LCW and KKK-TBH !!!!

13. nauyuchi

nauyuchi Regular Member

yeah!! well done to malaysian players!!

14. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader

Ya.. It will going to be very hard for LD to defends his title this time around..

15. mAlAn

mAlAn Regular Member

Well Done, Congratulations,..,

Mesti boleh punya,.,.,

16. markchan

markchan Regular Member

Ya, I think the pressure is definitely on LD and FHF/CY in the WC.

Remember in the MO early this year, both got knocked out in the early rounds. Maybe they are not comfortable to play in MAS......

17. ixory

ixory Regular Member

Did anyone notice KKK/TBH used finger signal (just like China MD)when they gonna serve....

#57 ixory, Jul 22, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2007
  18. ronnie14

ronnie14 Regular Member

mlsia has d potential to win d worldchampionshp :) we have wut it takes :) malaysia boleh ! (blah to all who is jealous ;p)

19. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    i have decided to not put up my hopes. not that i dont believe that LCW and KKK/TBH can win the WC but because that is another day and another fight. i am contend to be happy for them now for this win. and may the wins keep coming. may they get what they are aiming for. :D but really, the hopes are clamoring to get out from the depth of my unsubconscious. hehehe.

20. smashmouth

smashmouth Regular Member

banker
    I posted this inn another thread ....

Let's also give credit to LCW and KKK/TBH's opponents:

We know CH's circumstances and how challenging it must have beein for him to play outside the "system" after being sheltered by the Chinese Team all his life. More importantly is the character and sportsmanship he displayed after losing to a superior opponent.

Let's also remember that the partnership of Guo Zhendong and Xie Zhongbo overcame huge obstacles on their way to the finals by beating higher ranked pairs beginning with Tony and Candra followed by Luluk and Alvent on their way to the finals. I was lucky to have been able to watch most of the MD games last week and although I was rooting for their opponents, I was impressed with the effort and sportsmanship showed by the Chinese pair.