Best Yonex Shop in Bangalore, India.

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by riya_mathur, Dec 11, 2009.

1. nitin.vatsal

nitin.vatsal New Member

entrepreneur
    Rohit Sports is not an authorised dealer of yonex, its a joke to say he supplies yonex all of south india. Sunrise sports based in new delhi is the authorised distributor for india and most of south east asia. Regarding pricing, he is selling without bill, hence he might have the price advantage (remember, not paying tax is cheating the government and other honest tax payers of the country!!).
    There r only 2 users - riya mathur and yuvis who have made statements which r factually not true.
    For any clarifications, i am willing to clarify doubts on this dubious sports goods dealer who claims to be a distributor of yonex.
    Nitin
    Olympic Sporting Co
    Gandhinagar
    Authorised dealer of Yonex

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

2. nitin.vatsal

nitin.vatsal New Member

entrepreneur
    Rohit Sports is not an authorised dealer of yonex, its a joke to say he supplies yonex all of south india. Sunrise sports based in new delhi is the authorised distributor for india and most of south east asia. Regarding pricing, he is selling without bill, hence he might have the price advantage (remember, not paying tax is cheating the government and other honest tax payers of the country!!).
    There r only 2 users - riya mathur and yuvis who have made statements which r factually not true.
    For any clarifications, i am willing to clarify doubts on this dubious sports goods dealer who claims to be a distributor of yonex.
    Nitin
    Olympic Sporting Co
    Gandhinagar

3. nitin.vatsal

nitin.vatsal New Member

entrepreneur
    Nitin
    Olympic Sporting Co
    Gandhinagar

4. gafoorgib

gafoorgib New Member

Stringer Badminton
    In queen road, there is an exxlexclu Victor showroom. Check it out there.

5. nitin.vatsal

nitin.vatsal New Member

entrepreneur