Li Ning - China's New Sponsor

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by kevinboy, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    I don't know how many people realized about this.It's true no country codes basically on Lining rackets,but in fact,there is CP code for the chinese national team.:D

If players and recreational players are using the same quality rackets,there won't be any "exclusive" feeling by the players,which every brand will understand,to make their sponsored players felt that they're exclusive.Plus,according to those who've tried to compare,CP and the normal market version of Lining are different in feeling as well.

So,there is codes,but much more simple,just the CP and the market.:)

2. zhuangcorp

zhuangcorp Regular Member

I wonder how much Yonex regrets losing the Chinese National Team.

Li-ning exploded into the badminton racket market thanks to that high-profile sponsorship.

3. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Yonex never wanted to lose Chinese National Team.It was the Chinese National Team who decided to change to LiNing,even during that time their badminton apparels wasn't ready yet.I don't know it is about pure nationalism,or bigger sponsor money,or even if it's about LYB and LiNing's relation.I've heard rumours about those factors.

One thing for sure,Chinese players are still related to Yonex until today,whether it's just about strings and grips,or even some of the rackets.U can ask international stringers for that.I've heard that the early batch of N90 that LD uses is the repainted AT700OC.Plus,the person who told me this,have seen LD's broken N90 before,n he believe it was AT700OC.But i don't know about it now.

.Well,i personally found it possible,cos LD have used AT700OC for 5 years consecutively at least,when he was still with Yonex.Even after AT700OC's production stopped on 2006,he never wanted to change,even though Yonex have come with new rackets,till the end of sponsorship,early of 2009.So,he won't change to N90 easily,if it's the N90 that we know,the market version.If u've tried both market N90 and AT700OC ,then u should know..it's two different feel.

So,if there's people who've hold LD's N90 before,please share..if it has the same shapes,feels,n every other details that LD uses compared to the market N90.Then,we shall know that even if there's no country code like Victor and Yonex,but difference between Player's and Market's is still exist..=)