Wong Pei Tty & Chin Eei Hui

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by ahwp1990, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    wow they are the hero now,,,,,

maybe they can be world no.1 since Du Jing / Yu Yang will not coming to MO and KO superseries 2009...

but after that tourney i'm guessing how long they can survive their position in top rank since China will come in full power:
    1. Du Jing / Yu Yang
    2. Zhang Yawen / Zhao Tingting
    3. Cheng Shu / Zhao Yunlei
    4. Gao Ling / Wei Yili
    5. Zhang Jiewen / Yang Wei

i can imagine the euforia if they can reach the top position and also can imagine the bashing if they were out of top 5 position :(

2. badylife

badylife Regular Member

du/yu not coming to MO?wow i tot they will come.hmm must be careful of YW/ZYW n GL/WYL.hope mas x meet them in early rounds.if meet oso ,hope they win

3. aulia

aulia Regular Member

student
    she's still playing eh??:confused::confused:

4. RedShuttle

RedShuttle Regular Member

It has been reported that Gao Ling / Wei Yili will be at MO and KO. The Chinese National Team will not be at either event. Since G/W are no longer on the National Team, they will participate as individuals, a la Chen Hong. G/W are praticing for the National Games, representing their home province.

Since Zhang Jiewen will move to Malaysia anyway, she may show up too. Zhang Jiewen / Yang Wei will also need to keep in shape for the National Games for their home province.

#144 RedShuttle, Dec 8, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  5. giant

giant Regular Member

student
    YW/ZJW stil playing?

6. giant

giant Regular Member

student
    sorry..dun read clearly..take back wat i ask ...

7. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    This 2009 MO super series will be a tough task for them....
    look at the participant....
    ZJW/YW
    GL/WYL
    Lee Hyojung/ Lee Kyungwon
    Chien Yu Chin/ Cheng Wen Hsing
    Zhang Dan / Zhang Zhibo....

if the draw put them against one of this pair in early round... i can say that they had a slim chance to go through the next round,,,

8. badylife

badylife Regular Member

i think most of them will be seeded ,so they will not meet them in early rounds.n oso hope support of home crowd will spur them to do well

9. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    well...they not world number 2 for nothing...even in og 1st round...they have chance to beat lee/lee...2nd set...they lost 19-21...;)...i will say:if with minimun error...wong/chin can beat chien/cheng,zhang/zhang...atleast 3 set match with lee/lee,zjw/yw,gl/wyl...;)...with many mistake....no need them...u and me pair up can beat wong/chin...:p(i am not a girl...i think i are not too...:D)

10. Ajaib

Ajaib Regular Member

Berdagang
    so,, the key to beat this world no.2 is just let them made mistake alright??????:p:p:p:p

11. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    sure...agree...but...if they didnt commit mistake...will be very terror...:p

12. badylife

badylife Regular Member

yes,indeed if they reduce their mistake i dare to say that they can be d world no1.i think they have gd skills and variation in their game. better than chn indeed.d oni prob is unforce errors.nw that they r full time under rexy, hope that rexy will rectify that

13. badylife

badylife Regular Member

withdrawal of chn n also kor makes d chance bigger for wong/chin and lcw to nail their 1st SS finals title. all d best 2 them

14. giant

giant Regular Member

student
    oh ya they are the 1st seed right?all the best to them..

15. cheeyf

cheeyf Regular Member

yup, they are seeded 1st in SS for d 1st time.hope they win MO too d 1st time

16. cheeyf

cheeyf Regular Member

Goldsmith’s daughter looking for a glittering end

NATIONAL women’s doubles shuttler Chin Eei Hui (pic) simply loves gold. This is not surprising, however, as her father is a goldsmith.

And having a glittering gold medal hanging from her neck on the final day of the Super Series Masters Finals would cap a perfect end to the season for Eei Hui.

Yesterday, Eei Hui and Wong Pei Tty confirmed their ticket to the women’s doubles semi-final.

Eei Hui, whose father Chin See Foon owns a jewellery shop in Penang, was happy that she overcame a jittery start in the season finale of the Super Series.

“I may be an experienced player but my hands were trembling during our first match (against Kamilla Rytter Juhl-Lena Frier Kristiansen of Denmark). It was the first time we were playing as the top seeds on home soil,” said the 26-year-old Eei Hui.

“But I got my rhythm back today (yesterday). It will not be easy against our next opponents but we will give our best.”

Yesterday, they defeated the German-Canadian partnership of Nicole Grether-Charmaine Reid 21-7, 21-10 and Indonesians Jo Novita-Greysia Polii 21-12, 9-21, 21-8.

Eei Hui also said that she enjoyed training under Rexy Mainaky.

“There have been a lot of improvement in my game since training with the boys under Rexy. They play at a faster pace and we have to cope with it,” she said.

“My injuries had been a problem in the past but I am happy that my knee and ankle injuries are not giving me as much problems as before.”

Eei Hui-Pei Tty’s main target next year is the World Championships. The duo reached the quarter-finals in the last three series and hope to do better.

Meanwhile, Pei Tty’s challenge in the mixed doubles with Lim Khim Wah ended when they went down 12-21, 10-21 to England’s Anthony Clark-Donna Kellogg in their final Group B match yesterday.

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2008/12/20/sports/2860916&sec=sports

Attached Files:

17. cheeyf

cheeyf Regular Member

Eei Hui eyes medal in New Delhi

CHIN Eei Hui's (pic) constant worries about injuries will not stop her effort to win a first medal in the World Championships with Wong Pei Tty in New Delhi in November.
    Pei Tty and Eei Hui, despite the latter's injury scare, have been the most consistent pair in the women's doubles on the international scene over the last three months.

They secured the Denmark Open title besides reaching the finals of the Japan, French and China Opens and are also currently ranked World No 2.

Eei Hui, 26, just recovered from a knee injury but was good enough to reach the semi-finals of the ongoing Super Series Masters but their main target will be the World Championships.

Having reached quarter-finals of the 2005, 2006 and 2007 World Championships, Eei Hui is expecting move in the semi-finals which confirm a medal.
    No Malaysian woman has won a medal in women's singles or doubles in the major event although Pei Tty secured a bronze in the mixed doubles with Koo Kien Keat in the 2006 World Championships in Madrid.

"We have failed in the quarter-finals for the last three times and our target is move one step further," said Eei Hui.

"Prior to that, we must maintain our consistency and my responsibility to focus on fitness and avoid injuries.

"The China pairs are our biggest threats and since reaching the semi-finals but tat is our target.

"If I can avoid injuries, Pei Tty and I would like to take one last shot at the 2012 London Olympics but if injuries persist, I would call it a day after the 2010 Asian Games."

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Saturday/Sport/2432921/Article/index_html

18. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    welll....all the best for them...this is the toughest match so far in this master final...

19. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    Hopefully and prayfully, they will win over Vita/Liliyana tomorrow.

20. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    well...if they keep play like today...no way they will win...pray hard...:crying: