Side news - Malaysia Open 2009

Discussion in 'Malaysia Open / Korea Open 2009' started by limsy, Jan 6, 2009.

1. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Rexy brought some durians to INA team

2. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    most of Indian players love playing pool in the mall.....

3. u-niCe

u-niCe Regular Member

Sudket and Saralee left for Thailand last night. I happened to bump into them while I was at the airport too. :]

#83 u-niCe, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  4. hyu =)

hyu =) Regular Member

hahaha! so did take pictures with them? =)

5. hiltonmoreira9

hiltonmoreira9 Regular Member

student
    I wanna see sudket's face
    did anyone have his pic ? the one with his face seen off course :D

6. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Regular Member

Student
    Ok, one question..Who owns a green bagpack here? :D I think I spotted someone from BC at the tournament :D Btw, Limsy, did you go?

7. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

limsy is there the whole week long:D

8. cheeyf

cheeyf Regular Member

yes, i saw that too.haha.ceh say china team wanted to eat so they belanja them. i say wah so nice.she say when they go china . they also belanja them. so nice to know these players from different countries have good relationship. really have the sporting spirit.

i was honoured to get to sit nxt to ceh.haha,chat with her. ceh is shy and quite in d media n wpt answer most of the press questions. but personally ceh is very friendly. when i interviewed her alone, she talk a lot.wpt is v active. u can c her talking to zhou mi, taipei players and others. she is v cute.cool and has her own personality which i like. saw her taking a big 1.5L of 100+ instead of a small cup to distribute to evey1. after that, she disappear and appear with a big box of food, giving it to her teamates,coach including tan kim her.

both are very nice players and ceh also pour a cup of 100+ 4 me n her frends.haha. relli nice meeting them n also taking pics with them. too bad they lost in qf, they should have beat china but they did improve. nice meeting all bc ppl too. n thx for the ride, hcyong. hope i can go to sg open n meet players again

9. michidan

michidan Regular Member

student
    haha... seems like wpt was the santa claus for Malaysia Open this time... wonder why is she stil thin with that much food to eat? or she share it to everyone and nothing left for herself?haha... btw... it's good to see as Mas player are taking care the player from the other country... maybe the other players will gain weight when they finish this tournament...

10. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    I was late today. By the time I entered the stadium, game 1 of XD match game just finished. I was seated @ the Invitation Section where I met KBH & his girl friend. They came in much later just to support LCW and they were sitting @ the same row as me. WMC and her parents were sitting one row before me. They left right after the victory ceremony of MS. I left for the Players Area half thru WD where I met ants & Hauge. The Korean supporters and players (LHJ, HHY, HJH etc) were sitting on my left cheering for JJS/LYD. Rendra & Fran were next to Hauge and they look much younger in personal. WPT, CEH & LCW walked past me a few times in the Players Area. Adedeng as usual was sitting @ his "commentary box" giving live commentary, above the Media Area. I saw THAT GUY and Hasbullah Awang doing commentary. I saw Pi Hongyan surfing net on my way out. OMG, she looks so cute and sweet. I saw Misbun being interviewed in the hall and I asked for his autograph on the two program booklets that I had. Lucky limsy had a copy of it.

After the last match was over, we gathered @ the entrance. Loh & hcyong first turned followed by limsy, Xinguy, cheeyf, ants & friend (Jeff?), JasonMicheal & friend (Andrew), abedeng, M&M & Jen(?). george@chongwei and eRa turned up much later. To my surprise, geroge is much much younger than I thought.

We headed for our seafood dinner after the group photo. After some "panicking moments", we (limsy, Xinguy & I) finally reached the destination almost an hour late! The dinner was great but we didn't manage to take photos of it. Group photos? Of course, limsy & Jen will post them later.

11. lurker

lurker Regular Member

i manage to get a photo with HongYan! *happy*

12. cyclone9

cyclone9 Regular Member

wow... i wish i had... but im in premium seats cant go below players there.. haih:crying:

13. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

I was in L7 too..........and i manage to get myself a nice yy T-shirt during lucky prize ..........the organizer throwed to the audiences in section L7........hehehe lucky me......................and I just realised that i was rubbing my shoes during that session...hehehehe....happy

14. cheeyf

cheeyf Regular Member

wow. so lucky.they x throw to the players section tho some koreans were asking them. can u upload a pic of ur yy tee?thx

15. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Sure....but how....to upload.:confused:.?...Pls show me step by step.....OK?..:rolleyes:
    Then I'll try to do it.......:p:p...just for ya....;);)

16. george@chongwei

luckily me too have a chance to take pics with her;)
    she's so friendly;)

17. george@chongwei

geroge is surely younger but george is more older than him for sure;):D:D:D
    i 1st saw u that time, i fainted too:D

18. george@chongwei

kido and gepeng if im not mistaken were seating together to watch that exciting md match between alven/gunawan vs jjs/lyd..;)
    kido was quite friendly too:cool:

19. george@chongwei

CTF waited for ZJW at the player tunnel there after their prize ceremony;)..
    then they left the stadium.

20. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Thank yous..

...esp. to cheeyf & robin7 for their encounters w/players & meeting w/the other BCers reports..sounds like a blast!:cool: