Recruit New Player in Sri Petaling Area

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by BADHEN, Jan 6, 2007.

1. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

Waiting reply.... .

2. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

SESSION OF 14th Jan 2009,8pm-10pm.

Organiser,
    1) Ahhen

Players:
    2)Alvin da Chipmunk~ :D
    3)ycw77 da amateur
    :crying:
    4)chanhk
    5)Gimmy
    6)nievk8701
    7)Thlims-Toms
    8)<Waiting>

Thank You,

Please be SHARP on the time~!!

Organiser,

Ahhen

3. alvinlai

alvinlai Regular Member

Legal Counsel
    14 January 2009

A night of bitter and sweet.

Sweet for the games we played, the sweat we wiped off our face, the sound shuttles getting smacked off the tensions of the racquet, the pounding around the court, the flight we took either in attack or to defend, for the life long friends we made in court.

Bitter for the Captain deciding to cut short our weekly games, for making today the last session, for not knowing when will we all gather and sweat it out once more, for the lonely Wednesday nights not knowing what to do, for driving pass the hall only to reminisce the wonderful time everyone of us had.

Whatever the reason(s), its an undeniable fact that Court B will have a new group playing in it on Wednesday nights from 8.00pm till 10.oopm. Thinking back, when I came back from the UK in May 2007, this is the only place I frequent to alleviate my badminton itch. Our life journey may be quite a time, but the times I had here had its own chapter in life. Time passes and now its time to wave tatas and to start a new chapter.

Though unsure when will the Captain reinstate our infamous Wednesday Hen's Badminton Session, for the comrades who gained glory, for comrades who's fallen, for comrades who I hardly know much, I salute you all in the name of badminton and in the name of friendship.

To the Captain aka the Organiser aka Ah Hen, I hate you for doing this, yet I love you for bringing so much in to my life. Thank you anyhow.

Signing off,
    Alvin Lai da Chipmunk

4. chanhk

chanhk Regular Member

Very impressive summary. If you can be my english guru, I will sit on director's room very soon. haha... Nice to know Alvin.

Thanks Ah Hen for the good and well organized game.
    Really enjoy playing with you guys especially for those later games.
    I guess the shuttlecock we used at the begining was too fast.

TOM, thanks for your SMS. Nice to know you and thanks for the good games. Hope to have good match with you again. Call me any time if you got slot, or you can come SRGC on Monday.

Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!
    Cheers!

5. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

.....:crying:......I LOVE YOU TOO~!!

Captain Sri Petaling Community Hall,
    Ahhen

6. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

Hope have a THIRD set single soon... .

7. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

HEN's BADMINTON SESSION

Thanks you all guys....I appreciate your all attendance.

Ahhen

8. oranje

oranje New Member

Someone's gonna have huge problem comprehending this =)

9. thlim78

thlim78 Regular Member

Chan, I really enjoyed the game last night playing against you. Indeed, it was a good game.

By the way, Ahhen, thanks for inviting me to the session.

Hope to play with u guys again in near future.

And last of all, Gong Xi Fatt Chai to everyone ...

10. gsrturbo

gsrturbo Regular Member

to bad i kenot join huhu, sounds like a good game.
    so there wont be anymore games in the future?

11. chanhk

chanhk Regular Member

ok ok..... waiting for you....
    next session i will get my wife VISA to play till midnight, if have empty court there.... be prepared for your stamina... dun eat too much during CNY... haha.... i am a bit worry on myself... i am a rubbish eater... CNY no badminton game, how to swing away my oil....:mad::mad::mad:

so, when is our next session?

12. thlim78

thlim78 Regular Member

Interested to play on CNY Day 1 - 26/01/2009?

I am planning to have a badminton session during CNY .. probably having it on 26/01/2009 Monday at New Vision Badminton Court.

Any of u interested ? Want to gather some feedback/response.

#2172 thlim78, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  13. noqueda

noqueda Regular Member

with all the thread i read i kind of blur!! what did i miss !!

Ah Hen!no more laici kaw kaw huh!

14. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

My court not selling LAICI lar....,if wanna drink,go the MALAY restaurant and ask me along..... .I so miss it...too.... .But I found the CUP become smaller liow~!!

15. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

I can confirm you first,I cannot attend it,cos at that moment I not be Mly.

16. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

Badhen's Blog.

Dear All BC Member,

Since I start the forum as well as I build up my session till now already 2 year.Looking back 2 year ago,in the way I got a lot,but also lost a lot... .My article not that great if campare to what Alvin writing down before.Just hope you all read through and try to understand what I typing here since my English is not good and including many broken language.I will stop my session for temporary even they persist me to continue the session.I really GLAB having this kind of reaction of my members.But sorry all man....I really need a rest.I need to thinking a lot of thing in future before I go through it... .
    Within past 2 years I from beginner to INTERMEDIATE.On the way,I had been scold my partner but also been admired by others.. .Still clearly in my mind,when I start a session,I just to invite my colleague or gf's sisters to play with,they are not the player I looking for... .But I still try to looking and invite players even free charge to them... .But I found nothing at all... .Have a day,I already booked a court,but not player,I stand at the court....thinking if me have to giving up.... ??how I can play by myself??In my heart really so down,but I persuit myself to continue session,and only one I can do is asking beside court player to join me... .
    I having session without any fix members,I just invite them to play for each time.Every week I doing a same thing even every month.
    Luckily,I known a man called SIMON,he help me a lot and so support my court and his guides ,we play from 4 players till 16 players.
    Until I now,I already have stable players to join my session,even they have to booking their slot before 2 more weeks the session.Thank You Simon King.

#2176 BADHEN, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  17. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

Badhen Got & Lost.

All the way,I got a lot.But also lost a lot.I got to know you all,I got many skill and technique from you all playing in my court,I got many topic from you all and your suppport.But I lost my way...after 2 years...mean now I just realise I lose my way in badminton.I playing badminton because for healthy and fun.I greedy,I need some more.I need to challenge others,I need more power man to join my session to flight,but is good have this kind of opinion.. .When I done it.I knew,I knew I need more training and proffesional guides.We playing badminton not only like that,we need improvement.Seem as our career,we need to jump another level another standard.So I decide to stop my session.... .Is better I doing this.Without the session,I have time to fullfill what I going to do.Is better for me and also for you all... .

#2177 BADHEN, Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  18. BADHEN

BADHEN Regular Member

My Way In Future.

By the way,I stop the Sri Petaling Community Hall Session not mean I stop playing badminton too.I still will make this 'Recruite New Member in Sri Petaling Community Areal' active anytime.I will interesting to join other group to play if you have slot for invite me to come and I hope to learn form them too.To all my members,I hope you all don't stop,same as me,going to join others to improve yourself.I promise to rebuild session again after few times... .On that times,we all have new POWER & Skill and sure we have more fun in game.If I going to join other to play,if you interested,I will bring along with you.Just inform me or catch up this forum.Anything updated news like have EXTRA SESSION I will announce you all to join.SO HOPE YOU ALL STILL SERVING THIS FORUM and UPDATE YOURSELF.

Keep In Touch,

I Know I had hurted you in my words when playing badminton,with the chance,I apologize to you all of my arrogant character."SORRY MY FRINED."

Once more times thanks for you all,"THANK YOU MY BROTHERS."

Thank You,

Sincerely,
    Captain Sri Petaling Community Hall,
    BADHEN-Ahhen

19. Nievk8701

Nievk8701 Regular Member

Trader
    how can i not make some noise here.... hehe

eventhough i joined this group not too long ago, but reli enjoy my evry session there. appreciate the effort by captain hen, without him, i wouldnt hv met so many good and friendly players.

jz hope the session wil start again vry soon.
    hen, i'll alwz waitin for ur sms... hehehe

20. RevoWithin

RevoWithin Regular Member

pharmacy undergraduate
    wa few days didnt come check this forum... seeing this post... U WANT TO STOP THE SESSION LIAO ?? SERIOUS ?? :eek: