adidas court stabil

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by blueagle, May 15, 2009.

1. blueagle

blueagle Regular Member

haven't tried them yet. in fact, this is my first adidas court shoe. i've been using yonex, mizuno, and asics. i hope it performs as well as my other pairs too. :)

Attached Files:

2. silvergrays

silvergrays Regular Member

salesman
    Hi,

I also saw this today on a adidas store, was tempted to get it but was unsure. It's a little heavy and looks very bulky esp.since my size is 11 1/2. Let me know how it works out. Thanks.

:)

3. blueagle

blueagle Regular Member

not really. it just looks a little bulky but you'll hardly notice the weight difference especially when your playing already. had a problem breaking it in though. the leather is a bit hard but after a few games within a couple of days, the leather uppers have become softer. i expect it to be even softer once it gets older.

4. BooCloud

BooCloud Regular Member

The shoe seems to focus more on appearance than actual support and cushioning.

5. Gemcat

Gemcat Regular Member

Airport Employee
    Stabil 7 is kind of heavy and made me fell and twisted my ankle. But I think this one has similar design as my pair. Just try not to fall.:D

6. blueagle

blueagle Regular Member

well i think it gives stability. cushioning though is another story. i had to change the insoles to thicker ones with more cushioning. problem solved!:cool:

7. blueagle

blueagle Regular Member

as i've said, it actually is a little heavy but the weight difference is not noticeable especially when one is playing already. falling and twisting is caused by improper footwork more than anything else. i mean, even if you use yonex, mizuno, asics, etc, you're still prone to falling and/or twisting your ankle if you have wrong footwork. :rolleyes: