What do you think of the concept BestOnCourt.com

Discussion in 'Coaching Forum' started by CoachEngholm, Apr 21, 2009.

1. CoachEngholm

CoachEngholm Regular Member

Professional Badminton coach
    Hello fellow coaches.
    Peter Gade, 2 coaches and I are working on a new international site where players and coaches can buy badminton clips showing badminton exercises. The clips are age related, so if you’re teaching an 8 year old backhand, you are able to buy a clip showing a young player around that age training backhand.
    It has been a great advantage for me in my daily training using age related coaching, I must say that my results speaks for them self.
    What do you think of the idea? Could you imagine yourself using video with some of the most talented Danish players? And off course using clips with Peter Gade to help your older players...

Please visit www.bestoncourt.com

Best wishes
    CoachEngholm

Attached Files:

2. stumblingfeet

stumblingfeet Regular Member

I think your youtube videos are great - to see how young players are trained in other parts of the world, particularly in a top badminton country like Denmark. Some of your methods are different than what I'm used to, but I see that they're working well for you, so it's nice to learn something new and make myself a better coach.

I look forward to checking out your website when it becomes online!

3. Pet shop boy

Pet shop boy Regular Member

designer
    Coaching is an Art, it's nice to learn something new from you and make myself a better coach. Your youtube videos are great, so I'm look forward to your website and i believe it will be a very successful one.

4. illusionistpro

illusionistpro Regular Member

Wow sounds like a great idea. I wonder is it better to seperate into age related or skill related? People can be at any skill level regardless of age, so I would think age shouldnt be a huge factor. The way I think it may influence is body mechanics and the way we move.

5. 16FeathRPassioN

16FeathRPassioN Regular Member

Student
    i'd like to ask one question ,When u start coaching young players what the least age do u perefer, because currently i'm gonna start a Summer camp at my club , and i'm concerned about young player , so hit me a reply
    P.S. i saw ur vids on youtube, and that made me take your kind advice ..
    regards,
    Arslan

6. krisss

krisss Regular Member

Hi,

I think this will help a lot for players.

And I know that you are a good coach , would the sort of be like Lee Jae Bok's site - that was a good website , but closed down for some reason.

I like the domain aswell , "bestoncourt" is a nice and original domain name.

Anyway I think it is a good idea - especially with Peter Gade in the videos , people are going to be interested :).

I for one would definiteley sign up for it :).

Good luck,

7. smashergirl

smashergirl Regular Member

programmer
    I saw some of your videos, and they are great! I think though, that while making them available online is a sure way to reach a lot of audience, I also think that the language would pose a bit of a problem. Will there be English subtitles?

8. Bieni

Bieni New Member

Sports scientist
    BestOnCourt.com for free til August!!!

We just have to reach 250 Likes on their Facebookprofile. I really like the site, so please help to get free invite keys for everyone!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BestOnCourtcom/117547901619262?sk=wall

Here's the comment on their Facebooksite:

This will happen in August 2012:
    • Virtual Badminton Coach will be launched. Get ready for Peter Gades unique evaluation tool for both players and coaches
    • BestOnCourt will be a lot cheaper. A lot of young players around the world have let us know that BestOnCourt is too expensive, and we would like to acknowledge that and reduce the price
    • 50 new exercises will be uploaded and the first full programs will be ready
    • More cool physical exercises and full programs
    • New look and design on BestOnCourt – Better interface
    • BestOnCourt can be used on any browser on any tablet, mobile phone or computer
    If there’s more than 250 likes to this comment within a month, we will share an Invite to BestOnCourt valid until the launch of the new BestOnCourt in August.
    So share with everyone…

9. xt6666

xt6666 Regular Member

Badminton Idol
    What happend to Bestoncourt? No more videos at all?
    On the youtube channel there are also just 18 videos left?